Time alone. Just the three

Here We Are

INFINITE'S COMEBACK~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C-dsCaFJzE

EEEKK~ so cuuuute~ err body. i lovee. my feels... okay onto the story. btw, thanks for supporting my story c;


The three went into the airport and of course, surrounded by fans of both infinite and Jung-Min's, "Jung-Min Oppa!"The tall man turned around and smiled, "You came! Thanks, Minnie!"They both hugged leaving Hoya and Myungsoo awkward. "I heard that you have a fiance, who is an ulzzang?" JungMin asked as the two went to sit down, "You heard correctly; you know I think I might want to become an ulzzang myself right after my dance performance." MinJung smiled at him and he grabbed her hand, "You know what? I think you should go for it! Don't forget about me though!"

"FLIGHT XXX IS BEING BOARDED, PLEASE GO ON." (yeah ive never been on a plane before so yeah.)

"Welp, that's my flight, Good bye Min-Jung." JungMin kissed her cheek and they both hugged, "I love you Jungmin!" He smiled and squeezed her hand, "I love you too! Good luck!" With that he left.

MinJung sighed and turned around to find her two brothers looking at her smiling, she gave a smile back, "Let's go somewhere, just the three of us." Her brothers both raised a brow, "Alright?" They arrived at a nearby park that hardy anyone goes to anymore. Minjung sat behind a large tree and pat the floor beside her, signaling for the two boys to sit besides her. "Oppas, I'm curious." Hoya raised his eyebrows, "About?" She held both of their hands, "You guys." Myungsoo chuckled, "Wae?" She bit her lip, "I like the both of you, but we're siblings." Hoya threw back his head, "Yah, you know you like what we do, who cares if you have a fiance? Minjung, we love you, can't you accept that?" Myungsoo's hand wondered on her thigh, "Oppa, don't." Inside Minjung's mind she knew she was lying to herself. She suddenly got up and walked into the car not able to stop her frustration. Her brothers followed, "Minjung? Mihane," Hoya pat her head, "what's wrong?" Minjung tearing up, "You both are right, but I know it's wrong! I wanna stop. You two should stop as well! Yah, jjinja! Aish." Myungsoo smirked, "tell us, you really want us to stop? " Minjung looked down, but Hoya lifted her chin up and got close to her ear, his hot breath tickled her neck, "Let's go home. Umma and appa won't be home today, they went to Jeju with Hyung Seok's parents to celebrate your engagement." Minjung blushed, "Arasso." Hoya then kissed her cheek and started the car that eventually ended up at the house which the three went in quietly.

"Minjung, wait in your room for us," myungsoo winked at her as he walked in the kitchen getting a bottled water. Minjung ran upstairs embarrassed. She shut the door behind her, "Ah! Eotokke eotokke!!!" She slapped her cheeks and ran around the room panicking. She stood frozen when someone knocked on her door, "Minnie~ May we come in? " It was them. She panicked even more, "Ah, neh oppa! " Hoya and Myungsoo came in with their casual charisma which made Minjung melt. Hoya held her chin while Myungsoo went behind her and shaker his arms around her waist and kissed her neck sending chills behind her back. Hoya inched closer to her face and stopped centimeters away,

"Are you prepared for this night? "


Ah jjinja!! What's going to happen? Molla :3 I've been having insomnia and I think of stuff. I've been thinking of auditioning for sm ent, and I know there's a 1 in 100000000000000x chance, but I wanna try still! So yeah spring break is ending soon. Spent it obsessing over kpop. /sigh PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

Edit: I uploaded this on my phone so it looked weird and yeahh, just saying c: