Win a Date!

K P O P ⋆ F A N T A S Y ↓ one-shots; request!

Win a Date!

For CC_ParkHyungSeok

A/N: italicized words are thoughts or writing :)


Onew’s POV

 

Just as we were resting after a hardcore dance practice, our manager happened to come in and tell us shocking news.

 

“Hey, I have a message from Lee Soo Man, which you guys might be upset about.” our manager sternly said after we finally settled down.

 

“Yes, what is it?” we all said in unison. “Next Saturday, each one of you guys are going on a date with a lucky fan to raise more publicity since you guys are starting to get less attention from the media ever since Exo’s debut.”

 

“Okay, but how will that work?” Key questioned.

 

“Okay, listen up since I’m only going to say this once. Basically, the fans are going to have to purchase raffle tickets and sign their names, addresses and phone numbers. From there we’ll withdraw five random tickets from a basket with all of the tickets. This will be a win-win situation since we’ll also be profiting money and attention from this. Plus the girls get to go on a date with their dream guys.” he said quickly and immediately left after that.

 

“WOWOWOW! I really hope I get a pretty woman and hopefully we can have some fun.” Key said ertly with a face on.

 

“YEAH! I hope my date will be fun and exciting!” Taemin said excitingly.

 

The others all agreed except for me. I’m really not looking forward to this. I already had plans on that day but now I have to cancel them. What a waste of time and planning! What I was going to do next Saturday… stupid Lee Soo Man. I sighed loudly after that and the rest of the members looked at me confused.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Alyssa’s POV

 

It was already Monday and guess what that means? It’s hell time and the start of working my off on stupid assignments that aren’t worth my time and energy.

 

I groggily walked to class early, sat on my seat and overheard some SHINee sasaeng fans in my class talking about some random raffle to win a date with one SHINee member.

 

Once I heard that, I immediately gasped loudly and said, “REALLY? SHINee?@^#*^ DATE?! WHAT?!” 

 

Then the sasaeng fans just gave me a disgusted look. It was so embarrassing and every one of my classes felt like an eternity. ;_;

 

After hearing the bell, signaling us to go home, I sprinted outside of this prison place and rushed to the closest store and bought a bunch of raffle tickets. After I got home, I practically threw my backpack on the ground and signed each one of them eagerly.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

It was already Friday, the day SM Entertainment was supposed to announce the raffle winners on YouTube. All of my classes, surprisingly, went by quickly and I ran home which made my legs ache insanely. I my laptop and it was only a matter of minutes before the video went up on YouTube.

 

I kept banging my head on my desk and saying, “May the power of SHINee let me win this raffle because of my hard, dedicated work for them after all these years!”

 

I looked up and saw the video uploaded and I immediately clicked on it. Instantly, SHINee’s faces came on my computer screen.

 

“We’d like to announce the winners now! And they are, Baek Alyssa, who won a date with our leader Onew! Kim Shin Hye, who won a date with our voice JongHyun! Park Soo Shin, won a date with the All Mighty Key! Lee Kyung, who won a date with our charismatic rapper Minho! And Kim Iseul who won a date with our maknae Taemin! Congratulations to you five lucky ladies! Our company will call/text you the address where to meet up at. Bye everyone!” they all said in unison.

 

“AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@!@%&*#@&*%$&*@#!*DNASUID” I screamed as loud as possible and then my mom came barging in with a bat.

 

“WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING? DID YOU SEE A ? ARE YOU OKAY!!?!?” my mom yelled nervously.

 

“WHAT? NO OMG I HAVE A DATE WITH SHINee’s ONEW! OMGOMOGMGOMGOGM! IS THIS A DREAM?! MOM HIT ME WITH THAT BAT NOW!” I yelled back at her.

 

“Oh, you mean those boyfriends you have on the wall? Honey… I hate to break it to you but you can’t go out on a date with posters. It’s just wrong and sad.” After that she closed the door, leaving me with my mouth wide open.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Onew’s POV

 

It was already Saturday, which meant the big day with a fan… hopefully it wasn’t a sasaeng one. Minutes passed while everyone, except me, was anticipating their lucky girls to get here. After that we’d all split up and take each one on a unique and amazing date or at least that’s what we planned. One by one, everyone had left and I was left standing there feeling idiotic.

 

“Aish, when is this Alyssa girl going to get here?” I said quietly while frowning.

 

Then, I saw a girl rushing at me and knocked me down on the ground with such an incredible speed.

 

“SORRY, SORRY, THE BUS CAME LATE AND SORRY!” she said while she was on top of me.

 

“You must be Alyssa. It’s fine, you aren’t that late.”

 

“Sorry again!” once she realized she was on me, she quickly blushed and got up.

 

“It’s fine. Let’s go?” I said with a cute, cheeky smile, taking her hand in mine and going to the car.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

I took her to an amusement park. She was going crazy but it was cute so I didn’t mind. I kept staring at her and hopefully she didn’t see me being a creep.

 

“AAAHHHH Onew oppa, look how cute this is!” she said looking at me with crescent moons as eyes.

 

“It’s almost as cute as you.” I said while pinching her cheeks and smiling.

 

We went on so many rides but it just wasn’t enough. I was surprisingly having a blast when in the beginning, I wasn’t looking forward to this at all.

 

“Let’s go on that ride, Alyssa! It looks really fun!” I said while pointing to a rollercoaster.

 

“Uh… You can go. I’ll just watch you!” she said trying to hide her phobia of heights

 

“Are you scared of heights or something? If you are then I’ll help you overcome it” I winked at her.

 

Before she could answer my question, I took her hand in mine and dragged her to the ride. The ride was starting up and I knew she was feeling scared so I held onto her hand during the entire ride.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Alyssa’s POV

 

“OMGOMGOMGOGMOGM! HE’S HOLDING MY HAND!!! WTH DO I DO!?!?!?! OMOGMOGMG! I CAN LITERALLY FEEL THE HEAT ON MY FACE!”

 

I’m completely distracted my thoughts that I didn’t even realize the ride was already over. “OMG!” *FANGIRL SCREAMS in my head*

 

“Onew oppa, can we get some cotton candy now?” I asked while beaming at him.

 

“Of course, let’s go!” he politely said and then patted my head which sent 100,000,000 butterflies to my stomach making me fangirl scream in my head all over again.

 

Once we got our pink cotton candy, which we shared, (kekeke we shared it owo.) we sat on a bench close by and he started to tease me.

 

“You’re so short. You need to drink more milk so you can grow up and be taller than 5’2!” he said cheekily

 

“REALLY OPPPA? DO YOU THINK I CAN GROW STILL? IT’S BEEN A YEAR AND I ONLY GREW 3 MILLIMETERS THOUGH!?” I said excitingly since I was pretty short. Well 5 foot and probably something quarters.

 

“Yeah of course…. SIKEEEE! You aren’t going to grow anymore if you only grew three millimeters in one year.”

 

“OPPA! YOU’RE MEAN!” I said while turning my back against him.

 

“I didn’t mean it! I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings.” he said sadly and pouted at me.

 

“Hmmpf” I said as I scooted away from him.

 

I looked at the clock and five minutes passed since I talked to him. It was starting to be incredibly awkward so I turned around only to see him missing.

 

“WHAA!? Where did oppa go?” I said looking around and secretly crying inside my mind

 

“BOOO!” he screamed behind the bench while holding something behind his back.

 

“Umm… I got this for you because I felt really bad for making fun of your height, so forgive me?” he said making an EXTREMELY adorable face at me and handing me a small, cute teddy bear.

 

“Awwww I guess I forgive you.” I said.

 

But on the inside I was like: “OMG HIS CUTENESS IS LIKE MAKING ME WANT TO SCREAM IN REAL LIFE. OMG SOMEONE HELP ME NOT BLUSH INSANELY. HE’S MAKING ME HAVE BUTTERFLIES WHEN I’M WITH HIM!!!”

 

“Can we get some ice cream, oppa?”

 

He just nodded his head.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Onew’s POV

 

Once we went to pay for the ice cream, the lady there said something that made me slightly blush.

 

“Aigoo, you guys are such an adorable couple. I haven’t seen couples like you guys who express their love and happiness together in a while. I can see it in both of your eyes.” she said which made me blush and I tired cover my face to hide it.

 

I don’t know why but all of the sudden when she said that it made my heart race and I felt tiny butterflies coming in my stomach.

 

“Am I falling for her? No, I can’t. It’s just too soon….. I can’t like her already, right?”

 

“Ani, Ani.” I heard Alyssa say while she was blushing a slight rosy color.

 

“I’m sorry to have said that then.” the lady apologized and went back to work.

 

I saw a bench that was open so I dragged her to it and plopped her down onto the wooden bench.

 

“Oppa, can you hold my ice cream for a second? I need to use the restroom; it’ll be quick.” She gave me her ice cream and rushed towards the restroom.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

 “Where is she? What’s taking her so long? Oh well, I’ll just continue waiting for her while her ice cream melts. Hmm, today was fun and I was a lot more energetic than usual especially since she’s someone I just met. Not only that though. My heart was racing when I held her hand during the ride and I felt butterflies too… OMOMOMOMO. NO, ONEW, think clearly, you can’t just suddenly go liking someone you just met. If that happened then she would think badly of me or something…Nonononono. That isn’t the case. I probably was just excited during the ride. That’s why my heart quickened and why I felt butterflies in my stomach…wait, no. Don’t you only feel butterflies in your stomach when you're with someone you like? Come to think of it, why did the lady from the ice cream shop even say our love for each other was shown in our eyes? WHY DID THAT CRAZY LADY EVEN SAY LOVE?! Did it really look like I liked her though? Oh my god… I think I do like her, which explained why I had butterflies during the ride, not only during the ride but throughout the whole day I’ve spent with her… What has gotten into me? Since when have I felt like this with someone? Years, I suppose… probably with my ex-girlfriends… She makes me feel the same way all of my ex-girlfriends made me feel, but this feeling is a little different than the rest….. It’s like Alyssa is more special than the rest of my past girlfriends. Just being with her made me feel butterflies, even though I just met her… I think it’s just a small attraction. No... It’s more than that… I like her. I want to tell her my feelings. But….will I ever be able to see her again? Will she come to our concerts and fan signings? Will I be able to spot her? I’ll just have to tell her, but when and where?”

 

I felt a cold substance trickling down my hand which made me realize her ice cream was dripping onto my hand.

 

“Dang it. Why does ice cream have to be so sticky?!”

 

Suddenly Alyssa came running back

 

“SORRY. I got a little lost.” she said while sticking her tongue out a little.

 

 “It’s fine, let me go get a napkin so I can clean up my hand.” I said after handing her the ice cream and grabbing a napkin from my pocket.

 

“Hey, how about we go on one last ride before I take you home.”

 

“Okay, oppa! Where to though?” she said with a little hint of sadness flickering in her eyes.

 

“Close your eyes until I tell you to open them.” I said as I held her hand tightly and guided her to the Ferris wheel.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Alyssa’s POV

 

“Where is he leading me to? Is he some kind of and taking me to a motel!? Heheh I actually wouldn’t mind that if you know what I mean ;)…. pshh, besides it’s not considered unless I like it, right? HAHA…. Aish Alyssa, don’t be thinking dirty thoughts right now. He’s just going to take you on one last ride before taking you home.”

 

“You can open your eyes now!” he said happily.

 

I opened my eyes and saw we were at the Ferris wheel.

 

“Wow so romantic.”

 

We handed the employee stationed at the Ferris wheel, our tickets, before we quickly found a spot behind two teenage girls. It remained silent until we hit the highest point.

 

“Alyssa, I need to tell you something.” He said calmly and slightly blushing.

 

“Oppa, what is it?” I asked, full of curiosity.

 

As the dim, fuzzy, orange sun was beginning to set, he turned his pink, blushing face towards me and gently grabbed my head. He leaned in and his precious, pink lips softly touched my forehead. His light and meaningful kiss sent 987654123687 butterflies to my stomach and made my heart beat so fast and loudly that it was probably heard. The warmness of his kiss made me feel like something I’ve never felt before, loved (not a love from relatives/family… but in a romantic way). He pulled back and whispered gently in my ear which made my adrenaline rush all over my petite body. Everything around us seemed to stop… it was only him and me that didn’t.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Onew’s POV

 

“Alyssa, why is it that you're the only girl since the past 5 years to make my heart race so much when I’m with you and send a thousand butterflies to my stomach?”

 

“Um is it because you still feel awkward around me?” She asked in a worried voice.

 

“No nothing like that ever… I just want to say I-I-I l-love you… and I’m willing to wait for you after all my tours and concerts… but are you willing to wait for me?” I said.

 

I could already feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I don’t know how I managed to gather enough courage to say how I felt but would she even accept my confession?

 

“Oppa. I would wait for an eternity for you… I don’t care how long it takes as long as I can be with you one day or perhaps someday in the way, way, way, way future.” she said as she smiled, making her look like a perfect angel.

 

“I’d like that,” I said smiling like a little kid who just got a bag of candy.

 

“Me too.” She said while pulling her beautiful locks of hair behind her ear while blushing a light rosy pink color that complimented her skin tone.

 

After we got off the ride, we started to head to the car. The weather kept changing drastically from warm to cold to warm and then to cold again. I looked at Alyssa and realized she was shivering even though she was wearing a sweater, so I did something a gentleman would do.

 

“I think you need this more than I do.” I said as I placed my cozy jacket over her.

 

“Oppa…” she said softly while blushing. Keke she’s so cute.

 

I had no clue why I did this but I back hugged her….

 

“Onew oppa… What are you doing?”

 

“Don’t question me. I’m trying to warm up myself too.”

 

“You're silly oppa.” I heard her say while she was cutely giggling.

 

Unfortunately, there were no more parking spaces in the parking lot when we came, so we had to park very far away from the amusement park. I could tell Alyssa was getting tired because she kept on slowing down and then catching up only to slow down again. I finally decided to stop and waited for her to catch up.

 

“Oppa, why are you stopping?” she asked.

 

“I’m waiting for you. Just get on my back and I’ll piggyback you to the car.”

 

“Really, oppa?! Thank you!” she said as she got on my back and slightly smiled.

 

I started to piggyback her to the car. I guess she felt tired so she rested her head on the crook of my neck, which made my face heat up.

 

“Oppa… thank you for this amazing day. If only today was like every other day then my life would be amazing and worth cherishing until the end.” she said, still resting her head on the crook of my neck.

 

I didn’t know what to say so I just smiled and until we reached the car. Apparently, Alyssa was really tired because she fell asleep. I didn’t want to wake her up so I just placed her in the front seat and buckled her up. After what seemed to be an eternity, we finally arrived at her house and I lightly shook her.

 

“Alyssa, we’re at your house now.” I whispered as I softly shook her shoulders back and forth

 

“Huh? Where are we?”

 

“We’re at your house. Let’s go, I’ll walk you in,” I said as I unbuckled her seat belt.

 

While I was reaching over her to unbuckle the seat belt, I looked at her pink, kissable lips and suddenly got lost in time. I started to lean forward to kiss her but I stopped myself. It was too soon to kiss her on the lips besides I would want it to happen when we were in a better and more romantic place. I quickly pulled back and started scratching my neck awkwardly while she was just blushing. We got out of the car, and I lead her up to the door steps.

 

“Oppa, can we still see each other after this?”

 

“Of course! I was planning on it anyways...” I said shyly while rubbing the back of my neck.

 

“Here’s my number so call me when you want,” I said as I handed her a slip of paper with my number on it.

 

“Don’t leak it you hear!”

 

“I won’t oppa! Not even for the world.” She replied with the biggest smile on her face.

 

She was about to ring the doorbell, but I back hugged her before she could reach it. We stayed like that for what seemed to feel like forever, and then I released myself from her.

 

“I’ll call you after I’m done with all my tours and fan signings. Wait for me, okay?” I said while smiling brightly.

 

“I’ll be waiting, oppa!” she replied, blushing as she rang the doorbell.

 

The door finally opened, which revealed her mother, I greeted her mother and then said goodbye to Alyssa.

 

“Annyeong Ahjumma.” I said politely while waving goodbye to Alyssa.

 

After that I left in my car to go home and decided to rest after the long and fun day.

 

♥♥♥♥

 

Alyssa’s POV

 

            Dear Diary,

 

It’s been 4 years from that day and next month, I’m proud to say that I’ll be the mother of either a baby boy or girl. Everything became easier and less stressful after opening my life up to Jinki oppa. He is truly one of a kind and no one can replace him. After everything he’s done for me, such as showing his affection towards me but not only that.  He puts up with my annoying/mad/sad side and staying with me. Even when I wanted to end this relationship because of problems that arose throughout our unique and amazing relationship, he stayed with me.

 

“Alyssa! Hurry up and get in the car! We’re going to be late for the dinner date I’ve reserved for five months!” he yelled from downstairs.

 

“COMING!!” I said while finishing the diary entry I just wrote.

 

He places a precious spot in my heart which is everlasting and I, Alyssa, am proud to have Jinki as my husband but not only that, I also love him unconditionally. Yes, unconditionally until the day I die.

 

                                                                        With all the love, signing out for today,

 

Lee Alyssa


OMG sorry it took so long for this oneshot! but we made it long so is it ok? anyways sorry if this didnt turn out like you were imagining but we tried our best :D feel free to request again :) bye bye for now! until next time! :D

 

DISCLAIMER- the picture is not mine. credits to rightful owner.