A Little Choi

K P O P ⋆ F A N T A S Y ↓ one-shots; request!

A Little Choi
for MinMinShine94


Author’s POV

“Jagiya, do you need me to do anything else for you?” Minho cooed as he fixed your pillow. You guys were about to go to sleep.

“You know you don’t have to do this for me.” You said. You were supposed to give birth to a baby about a week from today, but ever since your husband Choi Minho found out you were pregnant he’s been treating you like you were a piece of china.

“I know Jagiya but I can’t help it. I just want you to give birth to a healthy baby.” He replied.

“Then how about I don’t? How about I give birth to a baby with its hands as feet and feet as hands?” You asked in a joking tone

“Then I just have to love it, because he or she is going to be our beautiful child.” He said as he kissed your forehead.

You scrunched up your nose. “So cheesy Choi Minho. So cheesy.”

“But you know you love my cheesy side” He said while sticking out his tongue

You hit him with your pillow “Watch that tongue of yours.”

This made him laugh. Ahhh his laugh always made you feel at ease.

“Ok, ok let’s just go to sleep now.” With that you both went to sleep in each other’s arms.

♦♦♦♦

Author’s POV

The Next Day

            You woke up with his arm around your waist. Minho was still sleeping so you just sat up making sure you don’t wake him up.

            “Minho, I know how much you want a kid but to be honest, I’m scared.” You said as you stoke his hair. “I’m scared of the pain, I’m scared if he or she will be healthy, but I’m especially scared if I’m the right parent for our kid.” You could already feel tears forming in our eyes. “Well I guess it’s no use telling you this if you’re not awake.” You sighed. You slowly got out of bed and went down stairs to make breakfast.

You were about to put the last plate on the table but suddenly you felt an extreme pain in our stomach. You fell on the floor holding your stomach. The plate you were holding also fell on the floor with a loud crash.

Minho woke up from this crash.

“Jagiya what was that.” He said as his hand was trying to find your body. “Jagiya?” When he finally noticed you weren’t there he started to panic. He ran down stairs just to see you on the ground clutching your stomach.

"JAGIYAAAA!!!!" Minho screamed as he felt anxiety wash all over his body. He rushed over to you and felt a small stream of water trickle down his face to the wooden ground before carrying you in his muscular arms to the hospital.

♦♦♦♦

At the Hospital

Your POV

It felt like an eternity being in the process of giving birth to your child. The thought of your baby not being a normal kid make you shiver and you felt nervousness rush all over your body.

“Was I even going to be a mom a kid would like to have? Am I even ready to raise and kid?” All of this was overwhelming you and the pain was unbearable. You kept screaming and shouting because you’ve never been in so much pain in your life. Minho tried to comfort you by holding your hand and squeezing but it didn’t help. Everything got darker and darker and then that’s when you heard a baby crying over and over again which became very eerie. When the doctor gave you your baby to hold, you were completely shocked and you felt tears streaming down from your eyes to your chin slowly dropping the tears on the baby’s face.

“Mrs. Choi I’m pleased to say you have given birth to a very healthy baby boy.” The doctor said.

With the tears still in your eyes you said “Thank you so much doctor. Thank you.” Then the doctor left to attend to other stuff.

“What do you think we name him Jagiya?” Minho said as soon as the doctor left.

“Hmmmmm. How about Choi Min Mi?” You suggested.

“Perfect. Just like you.” This made you laugh.

“Again Minho, so cheesy. Just so cheesy.”

♦♦♦♦

A few days later

Your POV

After that you couldn’t remember what happened but all you remember left was when Minho and you got to take home our child for the first time. We finally arrived at the doorsteps and once we opened it, you were filled with joy, happiness, fear, and anxiety. Once you stepped into our house carrying our precious little baby, you knew that this was going to be a new and exciting chapter that you couldn’t wait to spend with your family. A smile came on your face just thinking about it.

“Jagiya” you heard Minho say behind you.

“Hmmmm?” you asked as you twisted your head around to see him.

“사랑해요*” He said as his warm eyes stared into yours. With that he leaned in to kiss you. Once your guys’ lips touch all your worries went away.

“사랑해요 Choi Minho.” You whispered as you leaned into the kiss, deepening it. Nothing can destroy this moment right now. Everything was just right.


*사랑해요 means "i love you" for the people who didnt know ;)

sorry this took so long. SO. MUCH. HOMEWORK. for both me and Admin iiEatCrayons. anyways i hope u liked it! sorry if there are any errors! we arnt the best writers in the world :/ anyways hope u enjoyed it! see you guys next time! :D

 

DISCLAIMER- the picture is not mine. credits to rightful owner.