Wrong

My Best Flaw

"Can you believe that bastard? Calling me illiterate just because he's god's work of perfection!" Chanyeol spat, thick tears running down his cheeks. His nose was red too, and his face and neck and ears. Only, it wasn't because he was crying. 

"Channie, please stop drinking." Suho begged, eyeing the seventeen cans of bear surrounding the table. Beside the eldest, Yixing was knocked out like the he was after a mere two cans. Suho didn't know what to do as he watched Chanyeol gulp down his tenth can. 

"I know you can drink well but you're not a good that you wouldn't be drunk after that much liquor." Suho mumbled to himself, forcing the can out of Chanyeol's reach. This proved to be short-lived as Chanyeol simply reached over and grabbed it back. 

Suho cussed his friend's long arms. 

"And you know what Suho-ah?" Chanyeol screamed again, earning a scowl from the shop-owner lady. "I can't even stop my heart from hurting even after knowing how much of a jackass he is! This stupid heart still wants to throw him on a bed and do naughty things to that toned body!" 

Suho cringed, bowing in apology at the weird looks he got. Turning around, he lay a sharp smack on Yixing's back. The younger jumped up, rubbing his back in pain. 

"Hyuuung." 

Another smack. 

"Get your up Yixing or I swear to god I'm going to call your mum and dad." 

Yixing sobered up in a moment, stumbling up. Suho took one of Chanyeol's arms, Yixing ran to the other side. Together, the two dragged the once-again-sobbing Chanyeol away, to a taxi. 

Finally, when Chanyeol had been sent on his way home and Yixing and Suho were alone, Suho once again slapped the out of the poor Chinese man. Yixing cried, rubbing his aching arm.

"Why are you so violent?" 

"Because you're an airhead." Suho spat. The two continued to walk down the alley. The sky was dark and the moon hung low, a nearby public clock ticking one a.m. Suho sighed. 

"I feel awful for Chanyeol." 

Yixing clenched a fist. "That guy is going to pay. There's a limit to being an . Son of a bi -" 

"You better not do anything stupid, Zhang Yixing." Suho warned. "You're only going to get yourself beat up. 

Yixing chuckled, snaking an arm around Suho's waist. "Is my princess worrying about me?" 

Suho smacked the arm away, snorting. "I'm anybody's princess but yours. Now get lost." 

Yixing shook his head, rubbing his sore arm. When Suho threw him a look, he glared back. 

"We live in the same building, you wench!" 

"Then take a different route!" 

 

Chanyeol woke up with a throbbing his head and fourteen missed calls. They were all from his mother. Groaning in annoyance, he dialed her number. 

"You called M -" 

"PARK CHANYEOL I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL NIGHT WHERE THE FRICK HAVE YOU BEEN YA GOOD-FOR-NOTHING SON!" 

Chanyeol jerked the phone away from his ear, rubbing his already-aching-head. "Ma, keep your voice down. I've got a hangover." 

"SO YOU WERE OUT DRINKING WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST? GOOD FOR NO -" 

"- thing. I know, Ma. Good for nothing." Chanyeol mocked, rolling his eyes. "What happened, can you get to that now?" 

Ms. Park could be heard taking a deep breath. The line went silent for a moment. Then she said, "I burnt down the house." 

"..." 

"..." 

"YOU DID WHAT? MA!" 

 

Four hours later, Chanyeol was helping his mom collect everything she could from the burnt to ash home. It was a luxiurous mansion, one his dad's unendable wealth had left for his mom and him. Chanyeol's dad has passed away from he was a mere seven, and from then on it'd only been his mom and him. That is, until last year when Chanyeol finally moved out. 

Now, as they stood in a land of black ash and gone memories, Chanyeol couldn't help but sigh. 

"I'm sorry Channie. I know how you felt about the home. Your dad's memories were all with it. It was the first home we'd bought together, and the last." 

Chanyeol blinked. Were those tears in his mom's eyes? He hadn't seen the woman shed a tear in the ten years after his father had passed. She'd gone numb after the accident. 

Chanyeol gathered her in his arms. 

"It's alright, Ma. We're going to get through this okay. You can come live with me, obviously and we'll find -" 

" - In no way in hell would I live in your pigsty you moron!" A smack landed on Chanyeol's arm. "I got a call from a friend. She wants me to come live with her and her family. They're even richer than us! I'm sure she can bare me a few months until I have this home rebuilt." 

Chanyeol's right eye twitched. There was the old woman back again. "Then why did you even call me!" 

"I want your help in moving, dip!" 

 

There was an odd feeling in Chanyeol's stomach when the van pulled up to an extravagant home. It wasn't the size of the home, he'd seen luxury all his life. It was the name-plate. 

Wu. 

"Y-Your friend's Chinese, Ma?" 

Ms. Park nodded. "She and her sons moved to Korea in the 1900s though so she's fluent in Korean." 

"Sons?" Chanyeol gulped. Kris Wu was known to have a hot-shot brother who attended the University. But, it couldn't be... Right. 

Wrong

When the van pulled up at the driveway, the one thing Chanyeol noticed was a far-too-familiar set of brown hair that was far too perfectly-styled. The owner of the hair had the same features - perfect. 

Kris ing Wu. 

With clammy hands, Chanyeol got out from the car and picked up a box. He just wished he wouldn't see. Was that too much to ask. No right. 

Wrong

"Park, you even followed me to my home, huh?" A far-too familiar voice sounded just behind Chanyeol's ear. 

He froze up, not wanting to turn around.