Chapter 2

Fights

Yixing curls up into a ball and tries to warm himself up as much as possible, but he feels like he’s drowning, falling so so so deep into the water, the sunlight becoming more and more distant. The last thought he has before he blacks out is about Kris and whether Kris truly thinks he is worthless or not.

The next time Yixing wakes up, he realizes that he doesn’t recognize his surroundings. He’s in a too white room that smells of medication and then he remembers that he had fainted from the cold. He presses the button at the side and the nurse walks in, smiling brightly when she realizes that he is awake. “How are you feeling?” she asks. He can barely croak out a “Water” and the nurse hands it over to him. He asks for a phone and the nurse loans him a phone from the hospital. He thanks the fact that he has texted and called Luhan enough times for him to memorize his number. Luhan picks up on the first ring and his voice is tinged with worry and he sounds like he hasn’t slept. Yixing feels guilty and gently responds “Hey” Luhan recognizes his voice immediately and practically screams into the phone “Yixing where are you are you okay we missed you come back home now”

“I’m fine, but I’m in the hospital.” Yixing replies. Oops, he’d forgotten to ask which hospital he was in. Fortunately, the nurse was still there, and after giving Luhan the address, he drifted back off to sleep, body still recovering from his cold.

In his dreams, he meets Wufan. Wufan is dressed as always, immaculately handsome and intimidating. Yixing feels his breath hitch and Wufan turns around. But that isn’t the Wufan he knows. This Wufan has no face, yet words are coming out. “Go away, Zhang yixing, you’ll never be wanted and welcome here. You’ll never be good enough, and I’ll never love you”

Yixing feels his heart break into small pieces but he wills himself to believe that no, this isn’t real because it is a dream. Yet it feels so real. He screams. The room dissolves into nothing and then he wakes up, looking wildly left and right.

And then he registers someone holding his hand. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ HEHE GUYS LOOK ITS CHAPTER 2 THIS CHAPTER IS HORRIBLE AND OMG I THINK THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE FOR ALL OF YOU YAY SO NOW DO YOU LOVE ME YES YOU DO AWW THANK YOU I LOVE YOU TOO^^

P.S i'm really sorry this chapter is horrible and so short (382 words????????????) I hate myself............... 

#Nowplaying- Everytime (Britney spears) this song is rly rly rly rly good all of you should listen to it hehe