Chapter 1

Fights

Yixing cannot even remember what exactly started their fight. It was something along the lines of “take care of your hair properly I can’t be here to baby you forever” But the tone had made him cringe, and the weeks of stress finally exploded. “ you life isn’t just about you Wu Yifan I don’t need you to ing baby me every single time you’re the one who does it on your own accord”

Then they start screaming at each other and at some point in time they switch to Chinese. They completely forget that the other members are surrounding them and Luhan and Tao try to reduce the damage done by making both of them stop.

The rest of the members have long sinced distanced themselves as much as possible knowing how angry Yixing gets when he’s really mad and no one really wants to be at the receiving end of his anger. Kris is even worse his mouth shooting profanities in all kinds of languages at every single person and they knew it would just end up with someone else getting hurt.

“好你要我做对不对?那么我现在就走。”(Fine, you want me to leave? Then I’ll leave now) Luhan’s eyes widen and before any of them can react, Yixing is out of the door, not even bringing his coat or phone, and the weather is freaking freezing.

Luhan looks absolutely livid by now, and he looks back at kris with hatred.

“这全部都是你的错,你知道他是非常铭感的”(This is all your fault you know how sensitive he is)

And then Luhan is out of the room going in search of Yixing. Joonmyeon is unsure of what to do, because he has never imagined that this would ever happen. Tao and kris are still speaking in Chinese, and all of a sudden, Kris looks remorseful. He slumps down onto the floor, muttering “我做了什么?”( What have I done) and for once, the whole of EXO is quiet.

Luhan comes running back, breathless because Yixing isn’t in the building and he has no coat and no phone and what if he catches a cold?

Suho realizes that there is nothing that they can do because it is 1 AM at night and seoul is so big, so he makes all of them go back to their dorm and the atmosphere is so tense that no one gets any sleep, all of them waiting in the living room for  Yixing to come back. But morning dawns and Yixing doesn’t come back.

Yixing runs far away. Far far away from the building, as far away as kris from he could. He knew that their fight was dumb and over the most trivial matter and both of them were at fault, and he didn’t mind apologizing but what he couldn’t shake off was the “no one will ever want you”

And when he feels all of his strength leave him, he makes his way to the nearest bench and cries. He cries and cries until he unknowingly drifts asleep, and wakes up only to the bright sunlight shining on his face. He checks his watch and he knows he’s screwed when he realizes it’s already nine and they should be practicing. And then he realizes that he caught a chill and has no strength or whatsoever to move.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________sorry guys it's only.....589 words long sobs I am incapable of writing long chapters  and sorry for the fail angst but I am feeling really angsty now so.

 

#Nowplaying-Your love is my drug