Mirror Mirror (Hongbin)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

Mirror Mirror . . .

 

 

"Mirror Mirror, who's the pretties man in the world, oh Mirror Mirror?"

 

".....

Hmm... ahha..

*Mirror, mirror,
who is the most beautiful in the world?
Mirror, mirror,
am I the pretties in the world?
Just for today,
tell me that I’m the most beautiful
"

 

Hongbin snickered at himself.

 

"Bull." He leaved the washroom after taking a good look over himself.

 

- - -

 

"Hey, d'you know that the mirror that was hung inside our art gallery was actually an old cursed mirror? Or a magical mirror? I don't know..." Baekhyun whispered to Hongbin.

 

Hongbin shrugged his shoulders in out of clue as his eyes lock at the front.

 

"I've heard it from Mr. Seo. I mean, we heard it from him. Sehun, Luhan, Kyungsoo and I did by the time we're doing our assignment at a computer lab yesterday."

 

Hongbin nodded uninterestedly, eyes still lock at the lecturing.

 

"You know what? Mr. Seo said that if you keep asking the mirror whatever you wanna ask for ten days in a row the mirror will answer you. At first we're just like 'the heck?' and then the twins said something stupid telling that they wanna try that and OH MY GOD Kyungsoo hit them hard 'cuz he think that's pretty nonsense and I laug-"

 

"Byun Baekhyun! Would you please stand up and solve these questions?"

 

"I... Uh- Umm- Yes ma'am..."

 

"Urgh, thank god you drag that diva mouth out of my face...." Hongbin muttered.

 

"HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA-"

 

After that class ended, at night, Hongbin went straightly to the said gallery to witness that so-called old cursed mirror by himself. Well, he quite surprised to see how large the building was when he arrived there. In his head he always imagined that the gallery wouldn't be so big but now he was proven wrong. It is big for a university's gallery standard and there's a lot of artworks in there, he nodded at his thought. Without wasting more time, he stepped in with a deep breath.

 

It took him about thirty minutes to find that mirror and eventually he did. A whistle escaped from his lips as he stared at the said mirror in awe. It's beautiful. A really beautiful mirror; the unique decoration and the color of its frame. It was rare and beautiful, enough said. Hongbin slowly walk towards the mirror, admiring the beautiful of it and his. He then remembered something, with a smirk he talked to the mirror.

 

"Is it true that you'll answer me in ten days?"

 

He scoffed.

 

"This is bull, but I'll give a try.

 

 

 

..........

 

 

 

'Who's my future girlfriend?'"

 

 

he laughed at himself. "The hell am I asking that? Ahh whatever... Baekhyun saids that I can ask anything, right? Haha..."

 

 

Ever since that night, every night, Hongbin would always come to visit the gallery; close or open. He always tried to sneak inside even though the door was locked and he did find the way to get inside without doing something illegal. Days past so normally that he himself did not realized that it was finally the day.

 

Hongbin slowly approached the said mirror with a bullet sweats rolling of his temples. The night was unusually cold, even the surrounding him turned gloomy; he noticed that. Ignoring every odd feelings hung inside him, he cleared his throat before he slowly speak his permanent question one last time.

 

"...........

 

 

Who's my future girlfriend......?"

 

 

tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc-

 

five minutes.

 

tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc-

 

Ten minutes.

 

Tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc tic toc-

 

"This is nuts!" He roared silently, not wanting to be caught up by anyone, even though he knew he was alone. Decided for the best to immediately leave the gallery disappointedly, he turned around facing his back to the mirror. But before he could reach to the fifth steps ahead, he heard a very chilling voice boomed behind him; he stopped his steps and swallowed his salivas in tense.

 

 

 

It answered.

 

 

 

"E-excuse me....?" He asked without turning his head back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Your future girlfriend will be you "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"........" Without turning his whole body, he twisted his head slowly to the said mirror, only to found it reflected himself with facing forwards and a creepy smirk plastered on his lips.

 

 

"T-thanks...." Hongbin immediately ran out from there as soon as he received what was he waiting for.

 

 

Afterwards, he did not come back to that gallery and always never come even there's a cool event was held there.

 

 

Also, he would always tried to avoid every mirrors attached on a wall and every girls walk past by him as his mind kept remember the girl's name.

 

 

 

 




 

*4minute - Mirror Mirror lyric.

 

[A/N]:-  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I give up.

LOLOL

Well, I guess the next chapter will be the fun one where the 2nd part of Ken's story will be updated! :D (or not... Heh.)

So~~ Stay tuned, everyone!! <3 <3