Computer Desk (Hakyeon)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

Computer Desk . . .

 

 

Hakyeon had to stay up for a night doing his unsettled assignments and he sat in front of his computer desk, facing his laptop for hours as he typing his works continually without rest. It was quite, neither a bug buzzing or a blowing wind could be heard that time. Maybe he couldn't because of the musics blasted loudly on his ears through his earphones. He nodded his head following the rhythm of the now playing song on his phone, as his fingers continually typing words on the keyboard. It was 2:58AM, two minutes left before sharp to 3AM. Tiredness slowly tons his eyes within times past. He yawned, later decided to sleep and goes on with the rest on the tomorrow's night.

 

Hakyeon stayed up late again on the next night and it was currently on 12:45AM. As his fingers were eagerly typing his works on his laptop, a sudden chilling breeze made a physical contact with his bare feet, he shivered slightly at a sudden cold. He tried to shook off the negative thoughts as he kept repeating that it perhaps only his playful imaginations since he's tired. He kept doing his works for ten minutes until the same cold breeze felt on his feet once again. 'Maybe I forgot to shut the window', he thought. When he spun his head over the only existed window inside his room, only to realized that it was perfectly closed. Not even a tiny space spread between the window frame and the glass door.

Gulped. 

Cold sweats rolling down from his temples as he either realized that the same breeze could be felt under his computer desk until now.

Without another thought, Hakyeon rose up from his seat and immediately went to his bed. He dare not to switch off the lights just yet. Both of his eyes tightly shut hoping to drift himself to sleep fast, but his curiosity had killed that attemped as his mind was wandering around about that odd temperature under his computer desk. Slowly, he creaked one of his eyes open..

 

Dup. Dap. Dup. Dap. Dup. Dap. Dup. Dap.

 

Nothing.

 

There was nothing down there.

 

'Hah! What a nonsense! What am I thinking? Of course there's nothing down there, dumb me!' He scoffed at himself. Hakyeon went back towards his computer desk and goes on with his leftover works for several hours, eventually he finished with a loud sigh escaped from his mouth, followed by a yawn after. Closing his laptop and switched off the lights, he snuggled himself into the comfy bed, get ready for his long sleep.

 

Well, it might be easy as it sounds.

 

By the time he wanted to close his eyes, he accidentally saw something under his computer desk. Well, accidentally. 'Cuz this time he never planned on taking a slight peak over there.

 

There was a black figure, its legs and neck were extremely long for a human being and from that sight, Hakyeon knew that it was obviously not one of his kind. That thing sat under his computer desk unmoving, both of its skinny arms embraced its long limbs as if the thing was balling itself. Hakyeon tried to turn his body to another side, tried to face himself to the wall. Tried. 'Cuz oddly he couldn't. It was like as if his side was glued on his bed, he couldn't move himself even an inch. He later tried to calm himself. Tried. 'Cuz his heavy yet short breathe had ruined his cool. Hakyeon was panicked, and terrified. Bullets of his icy sweats rolled down his temples once again as he kept trying to clinched his eyes to sleep, he prayed so hard that the black figure would go away if he open his eyes once again. Then, he slowly open his eyes.

 

 

. . . . . . .

 

 

Nothing.

 

 

Once again, there's nothing!

 

 

His hand quickly grasped the digital watch on a mini table beside his bed and took a look at the time. 5AM. Hakyeon's jaw dramatically dropped as soon as he look over the digits. Did he.... for two hours he.... Ahh whatever. Placing the watch back on the original spot, quickly he drifted himself to a slumberland, preparing for the morning classes.

 

 

On the next morning, he woke up with a heavy eye bags under his eyes walking to his first class. His luck wasn't that good when his lecturer picked him to be the first one to present his works to a whole class. He groaned, his laptop and wait for it to completely switch on so he can get ready for his presentation. When his laptop is ready, he blinked his eyes for once, twice, and thrice. 'Did I changed my desktop background last night?' He said to himself. At first it's hard to adjust his eyes on the latest desktop backgrond of his laptop but when things get clearer and clearer, he widen his eyes and stumbled back in fully shock, received a weird glares by his coursemates. Later he ran away from his current class without any statements, even though his lecturer yelled at him to get inside the class back, he just wouldn't dare to look back anymore.

 

All of his coursemates gathered around his laptops, wanting to see what makes that Hakyeon guy lost his cool and ran out like a ghost popped out from his screen. One of the bravest classmates of his, Jongdae, went closer to see the background of Hakyeon's laptop. The picture seems blurry at first, and dark, it was pretty hard to see it clearly at first. He tried to focus his eyes again on the screen, but now he could perfectly see it.

 

 

 

It was a picture of Hakyeon sleeping on his bed.

 

And there's a long blurry black figure stood right next to him.

 

And, there's a red handwriting on a wall which it wrote "Thanks for lending me a sleeping place for a night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- Umm... How's that one? Do you think that the ghost is capturing Hakyeon sleeping with his laptop camera? IDK~

Is it creepy enough? Hee~ Well, it was based on a true story of mine when I was still living at my old house. My computer desk was located right beside my bathroom & every time when I used my computer there (especially at a midnight) the sudden cold breeze came around my feet. But I'd never once thought anything bad about that so I kept doing my things right there until we moved to another house years later. 

So as you see... Our leader N is the first one to popped out for the 2nd season of VHULS! YAY! I'm happy! Aren't you happy, too? :D

No?

Awww.... Okay...... =3=;

Anyway! Here's a pic of our leader N scared a out in this story! 

Picture credit to the owners!