05

Love actually

Kris sits on Bomi's bed while Bomi stays on her chair in front of her work desk.

 

Kris comes suddenly into Bomi's bedroom. He thinks he needs to do something.

Something... That can make him stay at Bomi's longer. He still cant accept the

fact that his father has died. As him as the killer, he really cant accept it. It's so complicated.

 

He is so sure he is not the one who killed his father. Besides, he doesnt want

to face his family if he get caught by the police. He just needs some more time.

Some more time to hide from the truth. Too sad because hiding will never solve a problem.

 

 

 

 

"I....am....not the killer..."

 

 

 

"............................"

 

 

 

".........But everyone suspects you. And....."

 

 

 

Bomi is speechless. 

 

 

 

"I dont think a killer will ever admit what he has done.... Now, get out."

 

 

 

Kris sighs and leaves the room immideately.

 

 

 

Kris stops at the door.

 

 

 

"I will stay here. Until the police arrest the culprit."

 

 

 

Bomi sits still.She is thinking how her future will be if Kris insists to stay. 

 

She looks at her laptop blankly. 

 

 

 

'It is....just....a beginning....'

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

At that evening.

 

 

 

 Bomi surfs internet to find out about Kris.

 

 

 

As soon as she done read the current news about Kris, she runs to the living room.

 

 

 

Kris is sitting at the couch when he saw Bomi is running towards him.

 

 

 

"Yya! Wu Yifan!" Bomi is gasping for breath.

 

 

 

"I read the news....They are still suspecting you as the killer. Come on. Just admit it!

Then the punishment will be..yeah a little bit loose."

 

 

 

"You just....dont know...."

 

 

 

"I know everything...I read the news...."

 

 

 

"You know what?...I feel like wanna kill somebody...."

 

 

 

Bomi runs to the stairs like a lightning.

 

 

 

"Yya! Im telling the truth. A killer would never admit his fault."

 

 

 

Kris is being quiet. He is being moody today. And he doesnt ask Bomi to cook for him.

 

 

 

Bomi comes closer to Kris.

 

 

 

"Yya Wu Yifan...There is omelette rice in the kitchen. I made it just in case you are hungry."

 

 

 

"Im not eating.. And please, dont call me with that name anymore."

 

 

 

Bomi left with frustation. She is doing all good to Kris but Kris doesnt even thank her.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Achooo!!

 

Achooo!!

 

 

 

"...Tissue!.. I need tissue!..."

 

 

 

Bomi runs to the downstairs to get some tissues.

 

 

 

She wipes her runny nose as soon as she grabs the tissue.

 

 

 

"Euww.. Gross. Yya! Get some manners. Dont do it in front of me!" Kris yelled at Bomi.

 

 

 

"Biane. Its a sudden action. Hehehe."

 

 

 

"You think it's funny?..Dont come nearer and dont spread the virus."

 

 

 

"Who wants to come nearer to you huh?!!! And Im going to work tomorrow!!"

 

 

 

Bomi left with her tongue sticked out to Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

It's 8.30am.

 

 

 

Kris is waiting Bomi in the living room. He is getting ready to threaten Bomi with his gun. 

 

 

 

He waits on the sofa but he still doesnt see Bomi.

 

......................

 

 

 

10.00am

 

 

 

'Ahh sh*t.I fell asleep!'

 

 

 

'Great. She has left now. Im better prepare to leave now.'