MISSING

Missing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyones know Bigbang's maknae SeungRi is special and everyones know Jiyong always smile happily beside his beloved maknae. but no one know the destiny will be so cruel and destroy all of that just in few hours.Bigbang never be complete anymore and Jiyong never be same anymore since that incident take away their beloved maknae from them forever.Bigbang is five talented young men in YG entertainment but it was different when one of them gone.

Seungri leave all his hyung without say a single words and all he could did just try hard to smile before his heart beat stop and he close his eyes in his favourite hyung embrace. until his last breathe he still make his jiyong hyung as his special hyung. Seungri die in his leadersshi embrace and Jiyong crying like crazy hugging his maknae death body while shouting his maknae just to open his eyes until he feel hard to breathe and let the darkness take him away.

Jiyong never know his popularity will destroy his life and kill his maknae just to safe his life.that day Jiyong just want to take break from his schedules and five of them going out to eat their favourite foods in their favourite place. But jiyong never know it was their last dinner together with seungri.they just finish eat their late dinner and walk to the parking lot not far from restaurant that they always visit. Jiyong got shock when suddenly few peoples catch him and he got more surprise when he feel sharp knife on his neck. Jiyong saw s yelling try to safe him but all of them stop when one of kidnappers point the gun to them. Jiyong saw his maknae muttering words, things that both of them always did to talk among the crowded or noisy place. suddenly Four of them manage kick down all the kidnappers before drag jiyong to their side after jiyong suddenly hit person behind him with his elbow and make him free from the catcher like what his maknae just told him with silent code he just muttering.

everythings was just fine but they scream in panic when suddenly hear the gun shot and when jiyong open his eyes he just could saw his maknae hug him tight and sealed him from bullet with his own body. the one who shoot jiyong got knock down by Seunghyun but all already too late. the bullet hit their maknae seungri and they scream in panic to keep him alive. they crying saw their maknae in pain.four of them rush seungri in panic to their car and drive faster to hospital but seungri just smile bitterly while try harder to keep breathe in jiyong's embrace.jiyong and Seunghyun scream in panic when saw Seungri close his eyes and his hands that holding on jiyong's hand become limp. Seungri stop breathing after try harder to smile and holding back the pain. That night they manage arrive at hospital but they couldn't make their maknae back to breathe. Doctor told them the bullet hit on Seungri's heart and their maknae already die before they arrive at hospital.

even they crying harder or shout their beloved maknae won't back alive as their maknae anymore.Jiyong crying and yelling try to deny the fact seungri his beloved maknae already die just to save his life.he struggle harder and try to hit everyones around him when he hugging seungri's death body on the hospital bed and they try to pull him away from his maknae.those incident make all of them broken and fell into sadness but Jiyong fell more deeper.he lost his mind and fainted few times in s embrace.each time they saw him wake up,each time they have to calming him down and stop him to shook seungri's death body to awake and open his eyes. jiyong push all of them away and look angry at them.he lost his mind and doctor have to calm him down with the sleeping injection after they manage to catch him.

since seungri die,Jiyong never went out from his bedroom.he refuse to eat or bath,crying harder while screaming calling out his maknae after seungri's funeral and make the other three feel more sad to accept the fact. but they got more sad when found jiyong cut his wrist and sleeping while hugging his maknae picture and let his blood wet the bedsheet. they manage to sent jiyong to the hospital even they could save his life but they couldn't save his mind.Jiyong not a same jiyong after he sleep in coma for five days and when he wake up he is different.

Jiyong's mind deny the fact about seungri that already death that night in his embrace. he just remember his maknae still in japan busy with work schedules and even they try to explain about the real fact jiyong get angry at them. when he remember about that night incident he cry and fainted after feel terrible headache.but when wake up,he forget again about the incident and back to his own imagination world where his maknae still alive.

They couldn't do anything to make jiyong back to normal, even after stay in hospital for two months. Seunghyun finally decide to bring Jiyong back to their house and YG help them to keep jiyong stay at home by sent bodyguard and maid to take care of jiyong at their house.when jiyong in his imagination

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter