Just Love Me, For Me

Save Me

Brand new KaiRis~!!! Go to the story for more information~!!!

Kai's P.O.V
"K-Kris....I...umm..." I stared down at the floor playing with my hands.
"Hurry up and say it already I have practice." I winced a little before a shudder of fear went up my spine. Here goes nothing I guess.
"I love you." I shut my eyes tight waiting for him to punch me. I heard him walk to me and put his left hand on my shoulder. Everyone told me he would, but I didn't think he actually would. He punched me hard in my stomach with his right hand. I hunched over holding my mid-section. He moved his hands to the back of my neck and pushed me down while bringing his leg up to knee me in the chest before letting me fall.
“ing , I can’t believe you wasted my time just to tell me this !” He yelled at me intensely before walking away. I whined but didn’t let any tears fall. I wrapped my arms around my stomach and curled into a ball on the cold floor that seemed to cool my heating body. Kris, Why are you like this to me? What could I have possibly done to you? I cried silently trying hard not to move to keep from feeling anymore pain.


One Year Later

Just a small pice of chapter 1~!!