Save Me

Save Me
Save Me
 
KaiRis
 
 
Kai's P.O.V
 
I shook trying so desperatly to hang on. I messed up, I messed up to bad. No, my hands are getting sweaty. I tensed up hearing running and the yelling of someone's name. I turned my head to the right seeing Kris running from the Running Man Crew. No, why Kris? Of all people Kris. I don't want him to caught, I have to stay quiet. One of them tackled him to the ground. No, of god don't seem me, please don't see me. He looked at me. Our eyes locked together for a split second before he, took his own tag off and pressed it against one of the Running Man's chest. They were puzzled at first but followed his gaze to me.
 
"Kai!" He called to me. He started jogging in my direction. I looked at my hands that were slipping. He started running and I screamed out his name as I fell. I heard a screech of shoes against tile before I felt arms catch me. We both fell to the ground and I was on top of him. His arms went around my waist keeping me close. I clenched my hands on his jacket shaking. We stayed there for a few moments before he moved holding me bridal style before standing up. I put my left hand on his right shoulder and the back of my right hand was against his chest. I hid my face in the crook of his neck.
"You're safe now, okay?" I nodded feeling him kiss my head. "I love you." I nuzzled against his neck.
 
"I love you too." My voice was shaking before I began to cry.
 
"Shh, you're safe little one. You're in my arms now. I'll protect you."
 
 
 
This pairing needs more love