= MISSING YOU =

= MISSING YOU =
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Hey Ji, have you seen the music video of 2ne1?"

 

I looked up to see Xin who was smiling at me. He seemed excited to inform me about the news. We are now in Hongkong for MAMA 2013.

 

 

"What music video Xin? Missing you? Not yet. Do you have it?"

 

 

I asked him and he  gladly nodded and sat next to me, handling me his phone. I’m   about to hit the play button when Youngbae and Seunghyun hyung came and asked us what are we doing.

 

 

"Yo, what are you doing?"

 

 

"I'm about to show Jiyong 2ne1's music video since he haven't seen it Bae."

 

 

"WHAT?!!!!"

 

My eyebrows met when I heard they shouted. They seemed to be surprised about it. Why is that? However, I couldn't care less when all my eyes are on Chaerin when she started singing her lines. She looked so beautiful in this video and you can see the expressions she wanted to convey with their song. It was the chorus part when Seunghyun hyung snatched the phone from my hand. I looked at him, annoyed a bit when he took Xin's phone like that.

 

"You cannot watch it Ji!"

 

 

Seunghyun hyung said apprehensively and hid the phone on his back.

 

 

"What? What are you saying hyung? Why I cannot watch it?"

 

 

Hyung looked at Youngbae and they had their mental dialogues in which I don't care anymore. I looked at both of them and waited for their answer.

 

 

"Ji, don't you like to see them perform it live?"

 

 

"That's right! I think it would be a better idea. "

 

 

Hyung supported Bae's statement. I was not convinced with their act and I feel like they were hiding something from me. What might it be? Is it about the video? Why? What was on it?

 

"But I want to watch it now."

“Ji, come on, you know that live performance is better than any videos especially when it comes to 2ne1 right? So just wait there and you'll watch them perform it live for you tomorrow. "

 

Bae sat next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. Xin was having a mental conversation with hyung and as I can see on hyung's expression, he seemed like he's ready to kill Xin anytime.

 

"But I want to listen to their song. I heard it was so good that even Eun-joo noona cried after hearing it."

 

 

"Well, I have it on my phone. You can listen to it."

 

 

Bae got his phone from his pocket and played their song. He even put his ear buds on my left ear and let me listened to the song. Teddy hyung did a good job arranging the song and his lyrics were really good. I smiled when I heard Chaerin's voice. She succeeded putting her own interpretation on her part and I cannot help but to sing along with her in chorus. The song made me heavy hearted; every word the girls’ belt out, you would feel the emotions, the pain and the heartache they have been going through. 

 

 

The loss of a love that fade away and end up being stranger to each other. I should have commended the girls later when I see them. They made me believe with their sorrowful voice and maybe ask them if everything is fine, especially Chaerin. Her voice seemed like she was bleeding inside, like so much in pain.

 

 

Daesung came in the room when I’m about to finish the song.

 

 

"Hyung, Jaewook hyung said it's time to rehearse now. Let's go."

 

 

We nodded and stood up, following Dae's instruction. I handed Bae's phone back and thanked him. I saw hyung bullying Xin on the side and I pitied Xin when I saw his pleading eyes almost crying because of hyung. I shook my head and walked towards the practice room. Hyung will always be hyung. If he trip on you, you'll dead.

 

When we reached the practice room, Seungri hurriedly came to me with his phone. He was smiling widely at me. He seemed so happy as he approached me.

 

“Hyung! Have you seen the new video of 2ne1? Aissh!! Why am I asking! Of course you would! So, what can you say about Chaerin’s part? She was so brave hyung to do that! I never imagine she can do that. But well, she looks so hot in the video right?”

 

With my head slighty bend and my eyebrows almost meeting each other I asked Seungri.

 

 

“What are you saying Ri? What hot?”

 

 

“The video!  Don’t tell me you missed it? The one when Chaerin was on the bath tub showing her body?”

 

 

“WWWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?”

 

The dancers as well as Jaewook hyung looked at me when I shouted so loud. But I don’t care anymore. I felt like I’m boiling. I’m boiling inside and all my blood just goes up in my head.

 

“Oh… Y-You haven’t watched it yet?”

 

“Give me your damn phone Ri before I get it break it. Now, where is it?”

 

“In my folder hyung, I already downloaded it because I want to watch it over and over again.”

 

“AND WHY DO YOU WANT TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN LEE SEUNGHYUN?”

 

 

“A-ah, Nothing. B-Because their… m-music is so good.”

 

 

I ignored Seungri and played the video. Now I understand why Bae and Top hyung forbid me to see this. Is this why people talked about their new song? Is it the reason why they reached 2 millio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter