Chapter 8

18 and Pregnant With My Best Friend's Boyfriend

 

 

Author's Note:

Just a little, short update for my readers and everyone :)

I'm not quite sure what people consider "Rated," so I'm not going to mark this as anything with weird stuff in it, but I'm going to say that some things in this chapter might disturb (?) some readers.

Please read at your own risk :)

Enjoy :D

 


 

He grabbed for Nami’s wrist and pulled her towards the dark alley that she was so afraid of. She dropped her things struggling to fight this man. He, was definitely stronger than she was; despite the fact that he was a man. He dragged her deeper and deeper into the darkness. Nami pulled the other way, but she couldn’t help but fall back towards him with his manly strength.

 

“Stop!” Nami shouted. “Don’t do this! Let go!”

 

She screamed for help all the way as he dragged her in. It has always been those girls on the television shows that she watched get , but this time, it was really happening to her.

 

It was definitely someone that knew Nana, but not enough to know that she actually had a twin sister!

 

“Stop!” She screamed louder this time, knowing that they’re deeper into the alley. “Someone! Please help me!”

 

Nami hit the man with all her might but he didn’t say anything but continued his job of dragging her deeper and deeper in. She slapped him and pushed him away so that she could escape his grip, but she couldn’t. He had a good, tight hold of her petite, cold body.

 

Nami was terrified! The alley didn’t seem so long at day time- or any time she’s ever seen it, but this time, it’s endless. Nami feared what was about to come. Nami was scared of what this unknown man would do to her although she already knew the process of it. Nami just didn’t want to embrace the fact of what was about to happen. No one would.

 

He still hasn’t said anything, but Nami can tell that he’s getting tired. She pushed his face really hard this time, hopefully to get him dizzy or something. However, she got the unexpected. His black hoodie fell and revealed his face. Nami could clearly see it even though it was dark. This face… This person’s playboy face…

 

It belonged to Woohyun.

 

Her best friend’s boyfriend.

 

Yumi’s boyfriend.

 

“WOOHYUN?!” Nami’s jaw couldn’t fall any lower than it already has, and her eyes couldn’t grow any bigger than it already has. The power Nami put into fighting Woohyun strengthened. She wondered what was going on in his head to do this to her. Why would he do this to her? Why would he choose her when he’s got Yumi?

 

He laughed, now pulling her towards the brick wall. Woohyun’s hot breath touched Nami’s face, and she could smell that he’s had some form of alcohol, but that doesn’t stop her either; drunk or not.

 

“Woohyun, I’m not who you think I am!” She thought of everything she could to make him stop but he didn’t lose to her little strength. “Let go of me!” Nami screamed slapping him and punching him.

 

“Why are you fighting me, Nana?” Woohyun asked, slightly chuckling. He finally pushed her to the brick wall successfully. “I thought you wanted this.” He leaned his face towards her.

 

“No, Woohyun!” Nami cried out, turning her face the other way. “I’m not Nana! I don’t want this!”

 

Nami’s hope of escaping Woohyun was slowly wearing away. No matter how much she shook, he didn’t move. No matter how much power she used against him, he didn’t budge.  No matter how loud she shouted, no one heard.

 

The drunk Woohyun started ripping at Nami’s jacket to open it up. He pulled so hard, the multiple layers Nami wore to keep warm started with her jacket. He had his hands in front of her around her collars, while she pushed away at his chest. Nami screamed even louder this time knowing no one was there to help her but herself. Realizing that it was safer for her to cover herself more than to get away from him, she fought him with her half exposed shoulders to keep her coat.

 

“Stop resisting me, Nana!” Woohyun said.

 

She pushed Woohyun really hard after kicking him this time which caused him to stumble back a bit. She took this as an opportunity to run away. This was her last chance. The end of this alley was her escape. The streets to her warm house was her helping hand. Nami took long, fast strides to run away from this predator. Her heart was pounding in happiness. The adrenaline inside her was kicking. She’s never felt so fast at running in her whole entire life. She never knew she could ever run this fast in her life!

 

However, Nami’s greatest hope was destroyed when she felt two large arms come from behind and grabbed her into their embrace before slamming her onto the rough brick wall again. Nami’s face was pushed up against the wall as she was being sandwiched in between Woohyun and the building.

 

Nami felt bitter tears travel from her soaked eyes to her cold cheek. She was locked inside his strong hold. Still, she didn’t stop fighting Woohyun. She elbowed him and pushed him back with her body. Nami felt Woohyun’s cold hands reach over to her private regions and blindly d for the buttons to her jeans while he rested his head upon her shaking shoulders. Nami tried hard to break free from his grip, making the two rock from left to right.

 

“Stop. Please.” Nami sobbed, placing her hands on top of Woohyun’s and scratching at it so he’d stop whatever he was trying to do.

 

Woohyun nuzzled his face closer towards her neck, making Nami flinch away from him. “What’s the thrill to it then?” He grazed his lips over her innocent skin- making Nami cry in a higher pitch, before biting down.

 

-

 

Nami didn’t know what time it was already, but it seemed darker and even colder out. She didn’t know how long he was at it, but her face was soaked with tears, and she felt her eyes swell. The pain between her legs were indescriptible. Her body was sore from what just happened.

 

She sat down with what she felt was probably blood (at least she thought) sprayed on her legs with a hand keeping her from falling over, and the other holding her tears back. She was at such a pitiful position.

 

All she knew was she wanted to go home. She wanted to be with her mother. She wanted to be in bed. What she didn’t know was why this happened. She didn’t know why Woohyun would do this to her. She didn’t know why it had to be her.

 

Her torn clothes were here and there between that thin alley. She wasn’t totally , but she wasn’t totally dressed either- at least not for the season. She stretched out an arm from her hurting torso to grab her coat and wrapped it around her shivering body.

 

After what felt like hours of sitting in that same position trying to get warmer and stop feeling pain, Nami realized that she better be heading home before her mother does, and fake that she was asleep. Her shaking legs tried to stand up, but even with her little overall weight, it hurt. She held onto the wall that she was molested on and tried to make her way up.

 

‘How can I go home if I can’t even stand?’ she thought, wiping her tears and pulling her wet hair back.

 

Finally standing up, Nami took a step after another and slowly got him. If there was anyone around, she didn’t care what they thought of her walking form now. If they’re there to judge her, why weren’t they there to keep her from walking like that? Why weren’t they there to help her? Why were they there to save her?

 

After step after step in the cold weather, Nami was able to make it home. She didn’t know if her mother was home or not because she’d always park their cars in their garage. She didn’t care though. Regardless, she was going to get the hot bath she deserved.

 

Nami forgot the reason she went out. She forgot why she wanted to. She forgot who it was for. However, she knew she wouldn’t forget tonight at all. She knew she won’t forget what happened. She knew she wouldn’t forget Woohyun- or forgive him.

 

Thankfully, as Nami opened the front door to her also dark house, there were no lights on- signalling that her mother was probably still at work. She “rushed” to her welcoming bedroom, and got into her familiar bathroom for a bath.

 

For the next hour or so, she soaked herself in the warmth of the water in her tub. Even with her eyes open, she can still envision the events that took place that same night. She didn’t need to close her eyes to recall what happened. Even with them closed, tears still fell.

 

Nami slowly and lightly rubbed the skin of her arm with the other hand to hopefully wash away the dirtiness that remained. However, every dirty aspect was erased, but what lingered in her mind. ‘No matter how much I do this,’ she thought. ‘No matter how long I stay in here, I will still be dirty. I will always be dirty.’

 

Nami turned to look at the clock located at her bathroom’s door. The fancy clock- who also seemed down for some reason, told her it was almost midnight. She slowly comprehended it before closing her eyes, forgetting that fact that tomorrow was Yumi’s birthday, and that the reason she went was to get her something special.

 

So much for trying to be a good friend...