If I See You Again.

Junhongie and Me.

(11 days after breakup...)

*Zelo P.O.V*

It's another off-day for us, but I'm up a little too learly. For some reason I decide against sleeping in. Instead I quickly wash up and throw on one of my favorite shirts—the one I wore while filming our 'Coffee Shop' MV on skateboard—careful not to wake the rest of the hyungs who are still sound asleep. Yesterday had been a tiring day of practice, but I wasn't as hard at it as they were. Actually, I don't think I was hard at it at all.

I check myself in the mirror and grab my skateboard and coat before heading outside. My hair is back to the ash-blonde color it was just a few months ago, although there hadn't been much need to dye it...

*Flashback to 2 days ago..*

"Zelo-ah~!" the hairstylist noona cooes upon seeing the young giant, "Aigoo, you're still wearing that long face? It'll make you age faster, you know. Cheer up, baby! What brings you here today? You want to dye your hair..? Again? But there's no need to change it so soon.."

"Just bored, I guess," Junhong shrugs and plops down on the hairstyling chair, "I mean, maybe I'll feel better. Can you make my hair like it was in 'Coffee Shop' and 'Hurricane'?"

"Hmm? That color again? But why?"

He stays quiet for a while before answering, "_______ liked that color most on me."

*Flashback ends*

Yeah well I think that was a mistake because now with this color on I find myself thinking of ______ even more than ever. I might go mad anytime.

I manoeuvre here and there at random turns on my skateboard up and down the streets. I don't really know where I'm going. I just figured I could use a little relaxing outdoors to distract me. It's working so far. I'm almost enjoying myself.

It's a beautiful, crisp morning; with the sun shining down softly and winter birds' calls filling the air. I close my eyes for a moment and feel the breeze on my face. Wow, I feel American already.

Somewhere I pass by a couple on their morning walk. Instantly my peace of mind is jarred, and my mind staggers helplessly back to _____ once again. That's where everything for me eventually ends up. _______.

Such a beautiful day, and yet I feel like the saddest, loneliest, most miserable person in the world. It stares me mockingly in the face like a book with a pretty cover but blank pages. It's empty and meaningless without ______.

I loved her. I still do. Hopelessly, I love her. Can you just forget about someone you love...?

Realizing I've rounded a familiar corner, I pull out my phone and scroll through the contacts list, stopping at 'Jagiya <3 '. I hesitate. Would she...?

*Your P.O.V*

You sit down at a table at A Twosome Place—outdoors by the entrance door because you feel like this is a morning too lovely to miss, what with the fine weather and everything. You're still feeling the blues but this morning it's a slightly lighter shade of blue, so you decide to make the most out of it over a cup of coffee. You haven't felt this relaxed in quite some time.

You don't know how you ended up at this cafe though. Nothing spells 'bittersweet-memories-that-you-want-to-leave-behind' clearer than this place, but you're here anyway.

Earlier you had risen from bed to find your pillow dry. You had smiled in relief. But truthfully, you felt sad. Were you getting over him already...? You realized with weariness that you didn't want to get over him. You still wanted to hold him close—if not physically, then at least in your heart, in your memory. Perhaps...was leaving him a mistake? You shook your head, shrugging off the idea. No, it couldn't be.

You sit staring down at your cup—the coffee in it turning cold—while thinking these thoughts. You sigh. Its aroma filling your lungs seems to have stopped its calming effect on you.

Suddenly, your phone on the table vibrates loudly, jerking you from your spaced-out state. Who would call this early...?

You crane your neck to look over, and your heart misses a beat when your eyes land on the phone screen.

'Junhongie'.

Even though you had declared the relationship over almost 2 weeks ago, you just couldn't bring yourself to delete his number.

Why on earth is he calling you...?

You tentatively pick up the phone like it's a sharp, dangerous object, but your finger hovers over the sliding bar hesitantly. You're nervous with excitement and anticipation at the same time.

Should you pick up or not? You really shouldn't, you try to tell yourself, since there's supposed to be nothing between the two of you anymore.

Your finger 'slides to answer'.

You hold your breath while holding the phone to your ear, not uttering a sound.

A husky—but still boyish, no doubt—voice sounding like its owner has just woken up, comes from over the line, "Y-Yeoboseyo?"

His voice. It's really him. The voice you've missed so badly. You heart soars. You're a little overwhelmed to respond.

"Yeoboseyo..?" the voice comes again, firmer this tiime.

You have no idea what, but something makes you look up. And right there, just across the street, heading swiftly in this direction, on a skateboard—body slightly bent for balance and a phone to his ear—is none other than Junhong.

By now your heart is drumming faster and faster against the walls of your chest. All around you time seems to stop; for you and Junhong it's only slowed down. All you can see is him.

He slowly looks up and sees you too, obviously surprised. His mouth forms a perfect 'O'. If you were closer, you'd be able to see his pupils dilate.

Have the both of you decided to come here by coincidence?

You don't really care, though. Junhong is here. He's coming to you. Nothing else matters. It's the longest wait for you as you watch him cross the street. His hair—it's ash-blonde again. And he's wearing his favorite 'Psycho Virus'-branded shirt; on a skateboard, on the phone. You almost laugh at how this scene unfolding before your eyes resembles the 'Coffee Shop' music  video a little too much. But you don't mind. It's silly, but it seems almost magical.

He's carrying his coat with one arm instead of wearing it. And it's such a cold morning! What a pabo. A corner of your mouth turns up.

You feel happiness bursting inside you just seeing him. You think to yourself how handsome he looks, with his soft, light hair blowing in the wind, and a small, relieved smile forming on his own babyish face.

When he finally comes over, he stops right next to your table, and the two of you look elsewhere awkwardly before turning to each other.

His expressions is soft, careful, even though he's actually overjoyed inside.

"....Hey," he says.

"..Hi."


OMG GUYS B.A.P'S COMEBACK IS CONFIRMED ON THE 3RD OF FEBRUARY I AM GOING ECSTATIC. :'D The album cover is soo pretty homg. And apparently they're ditching the 'Warrior' concept and returning with a 'dandy, y, matured' concept askldbjcadskjl what do you think we should expect from this?! Either way I'm sitting on the edge of my chair just waiting haha. <33