Final

Heart Broken

This thing happen...way ahead before Taehyung and even Jungkook have a girlfriend...I hope you guys enjoy it ^^

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Looking at you remind me of our oh-so special times together. From the first we ever talked to the day we had ended…. The oh-so sweet times together with you, Ko Haneul my love.

Do you remember me?

I still love you.

Even if we had goes our separate ways…

I miss you so

 

 

 

This is me again…..your favorite Jinnie.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The tiny droplet of snow fall and land on me. So calm, the weather is nice….not that cold yet it just a comfy warmness. It just perfect in the folk’s home. Everyone seems to be enjoying their time under the snowy sky. I smile at the scenery in front of me.

 

“Seokjin-ah. Come and join us for tea, dear.”

“yes Ms. Yun”

I walk in with the elders to the room. The small yet simple room that they called the living room.

Cover each of them with a warm blanket and hand them their cup of tea. Serving them with full of sincerity.

“everyone. Are you having fun?” a middle age ahjusshi spoken up. This ahjusshi is not a member of this folk’s home. But he usually come there to help out, just like me. I sometimes talk to him. But- not that frequently.

“nae~” “ye” the elders answer.

“today I had bring one of my student to sing for you guys.”

“woo~” all of them turn into excitement. I chuckle at the sight.

“without further ado…” then, a girl comes in with a guitar. I am stun at the figure. I froze in my seat in the middle of the elders.

She’s beautiful

“woah~ yeppeuda”

I agree.. she is.

“okay okay. Settle down everybody. Come dear… introduce yourself.” She scoot over to the front.

Even her smile is beautiful

“annyeong haseyo.” She bows respectively. All of them greet back.

“what’s your name young lady…” Ms. Yun, the head instructor of the folk’s home shout from the back.

“Ko Haneul imnida..” she bows again.

“she’s polite..”

“ahahha… gomawo. Today I’m going to give a little performance for you guys.”

“ye” all of them happily answer. I just smile scanning her perfect face. That decorated with her daring smile.

She began singing…. It’s delight to my ears.

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo
Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

Jichin nae moseubi
Jogeumsshik jigyeoweojineun geol neukkimmyeon
Dabeorigo shipjyo
Himdeulge jikkyeoodeon kkumeul
Gajin geotbodaneun
Bujokhan geoshi neomunado manheun ge
Neukkyeojil ttaemada
Darie himi pullyeoseo na jujeoanjyo

Eonjengan I nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo
Ttaseuhan haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil

Gwaenchanheul georago
Nae seuseuroreul wirohamyeo beotineun
Haruharuuga nal jogeumsshik duryeobge mandeulgo OH~
Nareul mideurago ~OH
Malhamyeonseodo midji mothaneun naneun
Ije eolmana deo
Orae beotil su isseul ji moreugesseoyo

Kidarimyeon eonjengan ogetji
Bami gireodo haeneun tteudeushi
Apeun nae gaseumdo eonjengan da natgetji

Nal ijen dowajugil
Haneuri jebal dowajugil
Na honjaseoman igyeonaegiga
Jeomjeom deo jashini eopseojyeoyo

Eonjengan (eonjengan) I nunmuri meomchugil
Eonjengan I eodumi geodhigo (I eodumi geodhigo)
Ttaseuhan (ttaseuhan) haetsari I nunmureul mallyeojugil
(I nunmureul mallyeojugil)

Kidarimyeon eonjengan ogetji (Someday, Someday~)
Bami gireodo haeneun tteudeushi (haeneun tteudeushi)
Apeun nae gaseumdo eonjengan da natgetji
(Eonjengan da natgetji I~YEAH)

Eonjengan...
Eonjengan...

( IU – Someday. Dream High OST )

 

Everyone turn into applause as she ended the song with a slight bow. I was in daze until a granny who seat beside me shook me and I am back to reality.

The girl makes her way out. Unexpectedly-

 

 

 

………………..I follow her

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

Today I am here waiting for my girlfriend, Haneul. In front of the famous temple that located at the top of the hill. There was a carnival on the way to the top. It is the last day of the year 2011, December 31st. we’re here to celebrate new year together.

Today marks, two weeks that I had been in a relationship with Haneul. I started dating her the day after I met her at the folk’s home.

“Jinnie~” I turn my head to the direction and saw her. She still looks beautiful in that skirt. Thick scarf around her neck that assuring warmness. She was waving at me, her smile never leave her face.

I smile back and walk over to her giving a peck on her cheek. “aigoo.. being cheesy again, huh?” she pinch my cheek in return.

“kaja..” I pull her along to the temple to make our prayer like the others before the sun go down.

We spend our time in the carnival. Spending our last penny. And it is wonderful.

I bought her this because her ear becomes pink after a long walk in the snowy carnival. It’s winter anyways..

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4100/hellokittyearmuffs.png

“aigoo.. you are cheesy Jinnie. It’s pink.”

“pink suits you~” I exclaimed. Making her a soft pink brighten on her cheeks.

“pink doesn’t suit me. it’s blue..” she said rather looking down in embarrassment. She just too cute. Even after wearing it.

We walk our way to a bench where we can see the fireworks clearly at 12. Well… it is almost twelve. We talk a little as we wait.

The place is crowded with people. There are so many couples around us. We just wave that off and enjoy our time together.

When the fireworks about to starts… all of us we’re looking up. Happiness spread all over the crowd. We began counting down

“5…4…3…2....”

 “Happy New Year!!” everyone shout. Making me flinch. I say, it was rather shocking.

I can see Haneul were giggling at me. Teasing me.

“yah yah.. stop teasing me. I just shocked, okay.”

“ahahah. You should see the look on your face.” She looks up again to the sky enjoying the firework.

I take a move on her and capture her facial expression under the bright glimmering sky that field with fireworks.. I saved it in my phone without her knowing.

After that, we take our leave using the same way like we got here in the first place. Down the hill… she was smiling so brightly. I smile at the sight of her happiness.

“Haneul??” we turn around to find a boy- seems that, he is in the same age as us.. and he’s approaching.

“Jonghyun oppa..” Haneul seems to be shock. What’s going on here?

“uhmm.. Jinnie. You go on ahead. I’ll catch up later..” she assure me.

“okay. I see you at the entrance then.” Well.. he must be one of her friends. Nothing to worry.

But something disturb me…. it was the word ‘oppa’ . I don’t know why, but I feel jealous somehow.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

I should have known by then….

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

Another date with her to celebrate our 1st year anniversary. I am so excited for today.

I had arrive at her house and her mom bring me in. I am now waiting for her in the living room talking with her mother. Her father is at work somehow.

I waited for almost half an hour… where did she go? I thought we’ve planned to go to the amusement park? Uhmm.. she must be on her way home.  Her mother then walks to the kitchen. Doing her work. Leaving me at the living room watching a drama. That time I know, wow….. watching TV makes us bored.

I wait a little longer. Almost an hour now.. but still waiting    <:)>

I stand up as soon as I heard a door been closed. It must be a car. Maybe her teacher send her home. I walk out to find Haneul with…. Jonghyun??

“gomawo oppa. I had fun.”

“I won’t forget to take you with me for the next time.” I just watch them at the door frame.

“okay~”

“I better get going then. Chalga” he wave at her and give her a light peck on the forehead before entering to the driver seat and takes off. Leaving Haneul waving like a kid.

She then turn around.. shock.

“Jinnie- a- w-what are y-you d-doing here?” she is stuttering.

“I thought  we’ve planned to go to the park?”

“owh~ yeah I almost forgot.”

“where had you been?” I ask her. I demand an answer.

“me? uhmm… I-I was buying you a gift. F-for our anniversary.”

“oh really?” fuh. Glad that.

“yeah. Are you mad?”

“well.. I’m a bit jealous. But- if that’s the reason. I forgive you.”

“gomawo Jinnie~” she hug me. giving me comfort. I trust her.

We then enter the house. For me, is the second time today. I wait for her to change and then, we head to the amusement park like we promised.

We spend our day there. And at the ferris wheel, we exchange our gifts to each other. Like the usual… I bought her a hello kitty stuffs. She seems to have been liking hello kitty now. I’m glad.

She bought me this shoe. She said that… I won’t run away? Ppfftt . like I would.

http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/b1oseq-i.jpg

Even though it is not my style. But uhmm.. it’s from my girlfriend. I’m gonna keep it and I’m going to wear it.. someday. Ahahah

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

I promised you, didn’t I??

I never run away.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

I am now, waiting for her at her school gate. Two days ago, I ask her for a date. Just to hang out. Because we didn’t see each other in school hours. Why is she schooling in another school.. urgh!

Anyways, she reject my offer for the date just because for a stupid club meeting. I sneakily wait for her today. Just to surprise the hell out of her. ahahah. People was looking at me weirdly, but I shrugged it off.

I hide myself behind the bushes beside the guard hut.

She’s going to be shock in horror. Ke ke ke

As soon as I saw her figure walking out of the school building. I am ready. Smirk find it ways on my face. But then… it happen.

I found my girlfriend. Walking with the same guy I saw at the carnival…. Jonghyun. I am shock.

They were walking with his left hand around her bare neck. And Haneul was intertwining their hand.

Haneul…

I just stood there shock. They walk past the hut… and I just watch them. I brave myself and walk up to them..

“Haneul-ah~” they stop on their track and turn around to look at me.

“Jin…” she seems bewildered. I smile at her in return. Making the other guy raise his brows.

“aa.. Jinnie~” she walk up to me and hug me. “I was about to go to your house.”

“huh?” she was planning to meet me?

“oh by the way. I never had a chance to introduce Jungshin to you that day..” she just stay in her position on hugging me. “Hyun-ah.. come here.” She remark. And the Jonghyun guy come over.

“annyeong haseyo. Jungshin imnida.” He slightly bow to me.

“o-oh. Yeah. I’m Seokjin. Haneul’s boyfriend.” I bow in return.

“yeah.. I know that.” We shook hands.

“Jinnie~ He’s my close friend here.”

“oh really? Jonghyun-sshi. Mianhae.” I exclaim to him.

“nae?”

“I was having negatives thoughts about you when we first met at the carnival.”

“owh chinja? Mm… you thought that I was her second boyfriend or anything?”

“well.. not like that...”

“aigoo.. I’m the one who should had been sorry.”

“no no. it’s okay. You guys are just close friends. I won’t worry..” I assure him.

I know I can trust this guy.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

This has happened to me too many times. I can't help but fall for it. I'm such a ing idiot.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

 

Haneul : Jinnie~ mianhae. I can’t go with you tonight. My mom ground me.

Me : aye… waeyo?

Haneul : I-I.. aa.. I came home late yesterday. And she said that I can’t go out for a week. That was it.

Me : tsc.. cheongmal? Arasso. Take care okay.

Haneul : nae~

Me : I’ll see you next week.

She giggles. Oh that sweet giggles~

Haneul : nae… I’m going to do my homework then.

Me : okay.. love you Haneul-ah^^

Haneul : same here.. annyeong.

 She then ended the call.

Guess I’m going with BTS then… I called them using my phone.

I got up from my soft bed to the bathroom with my clothes and towel. After the whole five minute, I’m out from the bathroom with brand new clothes (from pj to t-shirts and stuff). I decide to wear a simple blue T and a denim jeans. I cover my blue T with a white jacket. Simply perfect. Bit my mom goodbye and wear my red canvas. Like promise, I arrive at the playground where us, BTS usually hang out when we were little. Time: 11.20 a.m. . I was always the one who’s early but today someone beat me to it. It’s my maknae Jungkook.

“hey yo Cookie.”

“hyung. You’re early.”

“you ask me. Aren’t you a bit too early for yourself?”

He chuckle a bit. “yeah.. I don’t know what happen to me. ke ke ke”

“mm.. where’s the others?”

“running late again, I guess.”

“the usual~” we both turn to laughter remembering our friends.

“aaaaa~ hyung~ help me..” I turn my head to the direction and found J-Hope been chase by Taehyung.

“yah!!! come back here!!” Taehyung yell from the back. With Kyungsoon who been hooked by Suga, tailing.

J-hope run to me and make me his protection shield. Taehyung completely in anger today. Jungkook here can’t help himself to smile at the both hyungs of his.

“what is it this time?” I ask unamuse.

“this brat splash me with water when I still in bed!!” Taehyung mutter rather loudly.

“yah! I’d warned you.” J-Hope answer.

“so? WHO ARE YOU TO DO THAT??.” They start the yelling.

“WHY ARE YOU YELLING???”

“YOU’RE THE ONE WHO YELL!!”

“LET ME BE!! THIS IS MY MOUTH, NOT YOURS”

“SHUT UP!!!!”

Then they chasing each other in circle making me the center.

“haish. Stop!! When are you guys going to grow up???” I demand in anger making the two Suga and Kyungsoon startle. They just arrive to us.

“wow.. yah hyungs. You just ruined Jin hyung’s mood.” Jungkook utter.

“m-mian hyung.” J-Hope apologize with his head hang low.

“yeah.. me too” said V.

“I’d told you, you’re both gonna get trouble.” The Snow White spoke up.

The V-Hope couple in silence.

I let out a fake cough. “.mm.. where’s Rap monster and Jimin?” I ask.

“they told us to meet them at the café” said Kyungsoon. Still in the embrace of Suga’s arm.

“okay then, let’s go.” Jungkook said without looking at the both of them

I always knew that maknae had feelings for Kyungsoon, my favorite dongsaeng.

 

After that, all of us head to the café. The café isn’t open yet, but Rapmon is in there. Why? He works there. He probably checking on something. So we wait outside. We didn’t see any figure showing that’s Jimin. He’s missing like always.

“yo. Sorry I’m late.” Oh it’s Jimin.

“where did you go?” Suga ask him.

“the convenient store.” He said in return and Suga answer nodding.

“he’s not finish yet?” Jimin ask after a while.

“nope.” Taehyung answer him instead.

“I’ll go and check.” He volunteer. And head in.

Then they got out together.

 

“Mianhae.” Rapmon spoken. “nah~ it’s okay.” I said.

“let’s go already..” Jungkook. He’s annoyed? Oh..he probably jealous with Suga right now.

 

All of us spend our day walking around the small town. Walking in and out of shops.. bought stuffs and eat.. until the clock states 4 o’clock.

“yah hyung. I don’t think I can join you guys to the arcade.” Suga nudge me on the arm.

“waeyo?” I ask back.

“it’s umma. She told me to buy groceries again.”

“oh-okay. I tell the guys then.”

“gomawo hyung. And take good care of my baby.” He point to Kyungsoon making her shout..

“I’m not your baby, Snow White.”

“what ever~” he shout back.

“okay.. I’ll do that.”

“don’t let her stay alone with that guys over there.” And know he point his finger to Jungkook who was sipping his coke.

“yah hyung!” he mutter after chocking on his drink.

“shut up!!” Suga remark. I just chuckle at their bickering. “hyung. Thanks again. I’m going now. Bye~”

I wave him away and Kyungsoon come over.

“yo oppa. How was life?”

“me? great ^^ “

She rolled her eyes to the side.

“what?” I look down at her face. She’s not that tall for my opinion.

“nothing. By the way, why so sudden? You rarely ask us to hang out.” We began to walk our way to the boys. They had been arrived at the entrance of the arcade venue.

“well.. my jagi cancelled our date today.”

“so you ask us to hang out instead. What a loner.”

“yah yah.. who’s the loner here?”

She shows her tongue at me and run away to V, her brother.

“yah Kyungsoon! Come back here..” I then catch up on her.

All of us spend for about half an hour……………….not!! It has been hours now. These boys won’t listen to me. I told them to head home when the clock state 6 p.m.. But they won’t listen. Even Kyungsoon. She seems to have fun beating Namjoon(Rap monster) in a boxing match.

Most of the people in the arcade seem to enjoy watching their match.

6:45 p.m.

“hey guys. Stop now… let’s go home.” I shout from the entrance and all of BTS and Kyungsoon stop with what they were doing and walk over to me.

“Let’s go home~ I’m starving..” J-Hope utter. I ruffled his hair in return.

“kaja..”

“hyung, you’d become a little more cheesy this days.” Rap monster said out of the blue.

“am I?” I ask him.

“yup.. you are.” V agreeing.

“of course he is.. he got himself a girlfriend” Jimin said clinging on Jungkook.

“wwoooO” all of them turn into amusement.

“like we didn’t know. It has been a year and…how long now?” Jungkook said then ask for the right answer.

“a year and 6 months” Kyungsoon spoke up and cling on to my right hand.

“kurae. You really are a stalker.” I said while ruffling her already messy hair making her pout. And she fix it again. Like nothing happen.

“hyung! Isn’t that Haneul?” Taehyung nudge me as we were walking across a club. I look at the direction-the club’s entrance. Making me stand there like a statue..

I saw her. My girlfriend… walking with Jonghyun. His hand on her waist.

I thought she said she was grounded??

All of us sneakily follow them in to the club. No one seems to care that all of us enter, even though we are under age. What an open club… I hate it.

We follow them and found that they stop and take a seat at the bar, ordering some alcohol drink. His hand never left my Haneul’s waist. That made me so jealous. My face probably red but no one see that because the club full of lights. Bright color lights. This is insane. Why did my girlfriend fooled me? she ditch me with this guy?

I just watch them from a far with BTS around me. Kyungsoon and Jungkook are at my sides. And the others surround us. This two kid are so under age here. I feel sorry for them.

Then we saw the two, Haneul and Jungshin made their way to the dance floor. Well…dancing like a drunk people. They are drunk…. She drinks. I never knew.

My eyes are teary. But I never let it fall. It stings my eyes. And I just shrugged it off. Kyungsoon held my hands tight and rub my back daringly.

And the scene in front of us making me lost control. I let go of Kyungsoon and walk to the two figure who is kissing each other in the center of the floor.

I broke them before their continue more. Then, I punch Jonghyun on his jaw.

People around bewildered at the scene. I know this is cliché, but I am so hurt now. I keep on punching and kicking this stupid bastard, Jonghyun in front of me. People scoot aside to avoid from interfering.

He is badly bruised. I didn’t even care.

I snatch his collar and push him again and he wobbling backwards. And stumble on his track. Landing on the floor again. He looks pathetic. I scoff looking at his already bleeding face.

I was about to punch him again, but Haneul stops me.

“Jin-ah. Stop this.”

I pull my hand from her and push her aside. I didn’t even stop my urge to punch him even more. He then balled up his palm into a fist and punched me on the stomach several times. Making me back away a few steps.

I clutch on my stomach and kick him when he scoots forward.

  We were about to beat ourselves up but BTS stop us. I pull out from their captive and turn around to the entrance.. I stop when I am in front of Haneul who been hold by Kyungsoon. Haneul seems to be struggling from Kyungsoon. She’s crying making her make up melt.

I walk over to her, pissed. Kyungsoon just stare at me. And Haneul is still trying to break out from the tight hold.

I observe her facial… What a .. Kyungsoon let go of her, annoyed.

“PPAAKK”

I slap her on the face making her stun. Kyungsoon seems to know that I would do that and just watch.

“Jinnie..” Haneul put her palm on the spot I slap her and keep on crying while looking at me straight in the eyes.

“I should have known.”

                I walk out of the club with BTS tailing. People move aside. Kyungsoon and Taehyung are the last to get out. Tears are pooling in my eyes. J-Hope who walk beside me rub my back assure.

When we reach the playground, I sit on a bench under the shady tree and broke into tears.

Someone take the seat beside me and hug my body. Making me stiffen from the touch. It was Kyungsoon. I know it was her.

“just cry it all out, oppa.”

I cry even harder. And I can sense that BTS was around me.

Then, it starts to rain hard.

Kyungsoon hug me tight in her embrace. Giving me comfort. Under the raining sky I cry loudly because of my first love and my life with her.

 

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I am happy now after the day I left her.

That day in the club is our last day as a couple.

And never we’ve encountered each other after that.

I already burn the shoe and all the things that she ever gave me.

I don’t want to look at them ever.

Mostly, I don’t want to meet her ever again.

Because I’d been hurt like hell without myself knowing.

Since the first time I met that bastard, Jonghyun.

Now I know, why does my heart hurt all this days.

This has happened to me too many times. I can't help but fall for it. I'm such a ing idiot.

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.