First day of school- First meeting(2)

My Extraordinary Love Story

 

Earlier before class started…

“Kai, where are you? And where’s Luhan?” D.O was already inside the school building talking over the phone as he waits for his best friends.

“I’m already near hyung. I’m trying to locate you now… Oh! There you are…”  Kai was panting hard when he reached D.O

“Now, where’s….”

 

“I’m here!” Luhan was also panting hard when he reached the two.

“What happened to both of you?” Confused D.O

 

“Somebody’s chasing me?” Both Kai and Luhan blurted out of breathe

“Huh?!”

“Jessica?” D.O eyed Luhan and the other just nodded

“And how about you?” looking at Kai

“A scary girl was after me…”

 

“Hmmm… Maybe you did something that’s why she’s after you… is that it?”

“Not really that much… I was just giving her a lesson ‘coz she’s so lazy to move…”

“And what did you do exactly?” Both Luhan and D.O eyeing Kai

“It’s nothing! I just grab her parking place that made her really angry…”

 

“What??!” Both Luhan and D.O were shocked

“Tsk tsk. So ungentleman of you… when you see her again, you should say sorry arasso?”

“I won’t! She slams my car and even shouted right to my face…”

“She did that?”

“She’s really that scary huh?”

“I told you…”


Kai was just teasing his best friends but deep inside he can’t take off his mind what happened earlier and the face of the girl keeps popping in.


FLASHBACK:

Kai was on the parking area of Gate 3 when his eyes caught this brown-haired lady wearing a red leather jacket driving slowly inside a white Infinity car. He decided to follow the car wanted to check on her.

“I think she’s trying to find a parking place…” he mumbles as he smirks thinking of a naughty plan

He went on the opposite side and when she finally saw the parking space, he hurriedly drives faster just to grab it and trying to get her attention wherein he succeeded.

He smirks again as he went down his car expecting to meet the angry lady. But what he didn’t expect is that move from the lady that almost crushed the front of his Porsche. She slams the front of his car ignoring the pain it will cause on her hand. He was shocked and moreover when she shouted right on his face. But he just ignored everything the girl did and as they were face to face, he stared at her burning eyes and then to her lips. The girl didn’t notice his stares ‘coz he was wearing his sunglasses.

After a while, he sarcastically winked at her as he leaves and run through the building.

“We’re going to meet again for sure…” he mumbles as he smiles secretly and continued running.


FLASHBACK END

 

 

Meanwhile, the 3 girls already found their classes. Lhanz and Yoona already went inside the classroom and Krystal also head on.

“Oh, it’s so noisy here… the front seats are all occupied, I think I’ll be okay there at the back…” Krystal was already inside.

The last row was fully vacant and she just chooses the seat in the aisle. Good thing another girl student came inside and sits beside her. But the girl beside her grabs a book and reads. She was really bored and decided to get her headset and listen to music instead. After some minutes the bell rang indicating that the class will start and the professor is about to come.

The class soon became quiet but the professor has not yet arrived. Krystal removes his headset and while she was busy fixing the inside of her bag, she hears a familiar voice coming from her back seems like the person is talking to the girl beside her.

“Miss, can I get my seat back?!”

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t know it’s already occupied…” the poor girl just moved to the other seat

“That’s fine…”

Krystal takes a glance on the person talking and she was really surprised to see the same arrogant guy earlier forcefully taking the seat beside her.

Her surprised look turned into a deadly glare as the guy who is now sitting beside her was giving her a playful smile. Before anger controls her again, he just ignored him and look on the front. Then the professor came along with some of their classmates and all seats instantly became full.

 

“Good morning Class! It’s great to see you and I’m surprised with the number of students... Since you are all present today, your exact place now will be your permanent seat for the entire SEM.” professor's introduction

“What?!”

Krystal suddenly blurted out upon hearing the professor statement that made the class look at her

“Yes miss… are you saying something?” professor now talking to Krystal

“Oh, it’s nothing Mr. Cho!” Krystal said while smiling awkwardly

 

“Whoa! You are so damn lucky to be my seatmate for the rest of the SEM…” Kai said smirking at Krystal and the latter just ignore her

“By the way, what’s your name?! I was really in a hurry earlier I even didn’t get to know your name…” still ignored

“Miss Cute… Are you deaf?”

Krystal can’t take it anymore as soon as she saw the Professor was writing on the board back-facing them, she quickly stand up and gave Kai a hard punch on the head.

 

“Ouch!” before the whole class hears him Krystal quickly covers his mouth by her hand

“Now we’re even.” this time, the great Krystal giving the poor guy a smirk as he rubs his hurting head


Mr. Cho seems to feel there’s something going wrong at the back and he warned the students to behave and listen to his discussions. He called the students name one by one and divides each chair into two that made Krystal and Kai sitting together as partners.

After the warning, Krystal and Kai had stopped the fights and focused with the discussion until the class is finished.

“Mr. Kim Jongin, may I speak to you for a minute?” Professor called Kai upon dismissal of the class.

And Krystal hurriedly went out of the classroom to meet her best friends, Lhanz and Yoona who’s already waiting for her outside.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Waaahhhh!!!”

“What now?”

“How could I be the luckiest person ever?!” Krystal seems to lose her breathe as she speaks with no more strength left

“But I won’t lose to him… NEVER!” Krystal mutters again and the two were left with no idea what she’s talking about

 

“Let’s go grab some food and we’ll talk about your lucky thing ever as we eat okay…”

“Yeah! I’m so hungry… let’s order my favorite ice cream as well…”

“That’s a great idea Yoong! At least to calm down this one lady here….” 

“We better hurry up before I explode right now!”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Kai, right?” Mr. Cho talks to Jongin when the students had emptied the room

“How did you know…?”

“I and your Appa… we’ve been close friends since you were young and he always talks to me more about you” he continues

“Oh…” Kai scratching the back of his head


“And your Appa told me that you’re a bit clumsy and hard-headed… hmmm… that’s why I was ordered to baby-sit.”

“Huh? Baby-sit… as in me?” Kai was really shocked

“Hahaha… Aniyo! I’m just joking… he just told me to keep an eye on you… he said that you have a deep passion in dancing and you want your dreams to come true… performing is it?”

Kai just nodded and they continued with their conversation and afterwards Kai went to his friends.


 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 


The canteen was located on the ground floor and some seats are also available on the 1st floor where the girls decided to go.

They are now sitting on the corner table overview the area outside of the school building while munching their foods.

“How on earth I became classmates with that arrogant guy?” Krystal started their conversation

“You mean the same guy you just encountered earlier?” Lhanz asks and Krystal just nodded in response

“Krys, who knows you might have a future with him?!” Yoona teases

“Seriously…”


Their conversation was stopped when…

“Oh, hello little sis!” Jessica faking a smile to Krystal as she walks through their table along with Tiffany

“Unnie… I thought you are going to enroll in…” Krystal was surprised with the presence of her sister and the 3 ladies including Tiffany were left quiet.

 

“Well, I changed my mind since… oh, there he is!” Jessica was cut on her words when she saw Luhan from the canteen window outside the building “Fany let’s go…” and drags Tiffany without even saying goodbye to her sister.

“Is she the sister from States that you are talking about?” Yoona asks when the two already left

“Yeah!” Krystal uninterested with the topic

‘We’re sisters but we’re not close and she’s not even living with us…”

“Huh?!” the two had the same reaction

Jessica came back to Korea after graduating high school. She’s used to live on her own already for years that’s why their parents allowed her to decide by herself and even her parents visit her in States every time they travel. She lives with Tiffany in a huge apartment wherein Luhan also lives close-by.

Jessica and Luhan became close friends at that time. She has develop her feelings for him and confessed about it but the latter doesn’t feel the same for her. Jessica never gave up pursuing him until now that’s why Luhan decided to give a gap on their friendship.


“Your unnie is one of our classmates…”

“Really? She loves music and she has talents in singing as what omma has told me…”

“Anyway, let’s change the subject now…”

“You see those girls over there?" Krystal pointing at the group of girls outside dancing and forming pyramids

"They are the school’s cheerleaders and I’m going for a try-out… who wants to go with me?”

 

“I’m in!”

“That’s great! And how about you Lhanz?”

“Me?! Well, you have to guess which group club I will join…”

 

“Painting Arts Club?”

“No...”
“Theater Club?”

“No...”

“I think I knew it… Sports Club right?” Lhanz smile and nodded as Yoona got the correct answer

“See, I’m right! You really love to play basketball huh?!” Yoona with her cute aegyo

“Im Yoona! Who told you I’m playing basketball?”
“Oh, I thought it was…”

“Hahaha, I’ll go with volleyball anyways…” and the girls laugh their hearts out


While the 3 of them are having their conversation, they are unaware that a group of boys were also talking while staring at them from outside the school building.