First Day of School- First Meeting

My Extraordinary Love Story

 

 

Girl1: “I bet they are twins… they look exactly the same face, body and even the height”
Girl2: “They even look like Barbie dolls…”
Girl3: “How can they be so gorgeous?! They are like models and celebrities on television.”

The students of SMENT UNIVERSITY were fascinated by the scene of the 2 girls walking through the hallway looking for their respective classes. Most of the boys and girls admire their beauty while some are also envy. They cannot blame the students because they are walking just like supermodels wearing their simple but elegant fashion styles.


“What happened to the students here? Why are all eyes looking at us? Are we some kind of a monster?” Lhanz whispering to Yoona while looking at the surroundings.


“Geez Lhanz! Is there any better word rather than calling us a monster? Of course they are staring at us because they notice how stunning Im Yoona is…” Yoona suddenly blurted out


“What?!... Well yeah! What a stunning monster!!! Hahaha….”
“I’m just joking you know…” Yoona pouts
“Hahaha… no worries you are really gorgeous Yoong especially wearing that red….”


“OUCH!”
Lhanz was cut with Yoona’s sudden reaction


A guy with a blonde hair was fast running through the hallway and accidentally bumped into Yoona’s side. She rubs her arms though she was not that hit badly. When she finally looked at the person in front of her…


“Mianhae…” The guy bows as he apologizes to her and then he realized that he’s in a hurry.

Mr. Blonde was gone but then Yoona was left frozen and stunned as if she just saw a ghost or something scary.


“Hey Im Yoona!” Lhanz poke her in the arm
“Oh, what happened?!” she finally comes back to her senses.


“You don’t remember? We just went to planet Mars in a snap and went back again to Earth at exactly this time”
“Yah!”
“Lhanz…” 
Yoona suddenly became quiet and serious.


“Yep…”
Silence fills the air for a moment and…

“Is this what you call LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?” Yoona blurted out looking from afar as they continue to walk. Good thing they are already far from the crowd of students.


“Hahaha… Aniyo... what happened to you exactly is what you call, LOVE AT FIRST BUMP!!!” Lhanz cannot hold her laughter
“Aish!”

“Yoboseyo…” suddenly a phone call for Yoona. Krystal was on the other line

“Krystal where are you?”


“Girls, you won’t believe what just happened to me a while ago…”

“We’ll meet you here at the corridor right side on the 1st floor and tell us exactly what happened… I guess we still have enough time.”

Soon a red and burning Krystal reached her best friends.

“What’s with the face huh?!”

“Somehow an arrogant guy had just ruined my day!”


“Omo?!” both girls reacted
“Now tell us…”

 


FLASHBACK:

Krystal was rounding along the parking area at the Gate 1 of their school very near the entrance. She had 3 rounds and found the area was really full. She decided to go on the 2nd gate to find it’s the same situation earlier.


It’s good thing the 3 of them decided to go to school at least an hour earlier so that they can have enough time to prepare and won’t be late.
She reached the 3rd gate. She’s driving slowly, checking one by one and at last! She was lucky to find a single parking space on the left not far… As she was about to move fast her car exactly on that space, suddenly a speeding Porsche car intentionally grab her place.


“What the heck?!” She was really shocked and angered

She was frozen with a deadly glare as the guy who’s wearing a simple plain shirt and jeans that match his white sneakers, with a black leather jacket swung in his shoulder and sunglass that covered his eyes, went out from that Porsche car still looking cool just like nothing happened

.“Even how handsome you are, I won’t dare to forgive you!!!” Krystal blurted out as she went down from her car and walked through him and slams the front of his car enough to get his attention.

“How dare you?” says the guy
“How dare me or how dare you…”

“Sorry Miss… I know you are pretty but what can I do? You are so slow and too lazy to move your car…”
Krystal was cut by the annoying guy

“Excuse me… Pardon me? What did you just say?!” her blood is starting to boil


“I have to go! Bye!” The guy removed his sunglass and playfully gave her a wink before running for escape as he feels the temperature has risen on that area.

 

“Aaaaahhhhh!!! Just never let our paths cross again or else you will regret it!”

FLASHBACK END

 

“Was he really handsome?” Yoona suddenly blurted out
“He said you are pretty… I bet he is really cool!” Lhanz second the motion


“Yah! You two…” Krystal now pouting at her best friends

“Hahahaha… just relax Krys! We just want to remove that ugly look on your face ‘coz that doesn’t suits you really…”

"And you don’t want to feel like that on our 1st day right? Instead let’s enjoy the rest of the day and just let go of what happened earlier arasso?”


“Yeah! I guess you are right! Let’s move now and find our classes…”

“I think this is our class…”  Yoona points out to the door written CLASS 1- FINE ARTS (MUSIC)

“And yours is just 3 doors away from us…”


“See you later girls…” as they bid goodbye

 

 

 

CLASS 1- FINE ARTS (MUSIC)


Lhanz and Yoona went inside just like a windblown that nobody notices their presence. Their professor is not yet there that’s why the students inside are having fun chatting to each other while some are sleeping, and some are just in their own worlds.


“It’s weird…”
“Let’s sit at the back… over there!”
They approach the back seat where a guy was sitting alone in a row reading a book.

“Uhm, hi! Excuse me… I just want to ask if these seats are already taken.”


The guy was surprised looking at the 2 girls in front of him and didn’t notice that the book he’s holding had fallen wherein a small manga book was also inside.


“Your book…” Yoona says as she points to the thing on the floor


“Gotcha!” he then picks up his book and smiles awkwardly at them. “Oh, hello! I’m sorry….”
“It’s okay…” Lhanz


“The seats are available no worries…” says the guy
“Kamsahamnida!” They both reply


Lhanz sat on the chair in the aisle and Yoona was beside her and then next to Yoona is the guy who is now secretly taking a glance at the two.Finally the bell rang and then their professor came along with some students.

“Omo! Is this for real? Am I seeing things?”
“Me too…”
“Me three…”

“Huh?!” the two girls was shocked to hear the latter.


“Hahaha… I’m just joking! Of course it’s our Professor!” says the guy beside Yoona
“Hahaha… yeah I guess so…” Yoona just smiles awkwardly at him and same reaction with Lhanz

What exactly made them shocked was the person that came inside right after their professor; it was the blonde guy that had bumped with Yoona just earlier ago. Following him is a small (in men’s perspective only), cute guy and behind them are 2 pretty girls.


“Ouch! He has a girlfriend already…” Yoona pouts as she whispers to Lhanz secretly

“Good morning!” As the professor started and continued with the introduction
“Now class, of course you have to make friends with your classmates at least you have to know the names of each and everyone right? So today, you have to wear a nametag and I will give you 5mins to wind around and introduce yourselves to each of your classmates… okay you can begin now.”

The guy beside Yoona suddenly stands up and raises both his hands to give a handshake to both of them.
“Hi! By the way, I’m Chanyeol… nice meeting you two…” as he shakes both of their hands


“Yoona….”
“And I’m Lhanz! Nice to meet you too…” they both smile at him

Lhanz and Yoona were about to stand up when some of the guys went to their side to introduce themselves. And after some minutes they finally walk freely to meet the other girl classmates.

Unexpectedly, Yoona and the blonde guy caught each other’s eyes at the center and walk to each other in a slow motion.


“Hi! Nice meeting you I’m Luhan…” the blonde guy says without removing the stare on her eyes and same thing happened with Yoona.
“Yoona…” she responds as she finally went back to her senses


Surely, both don’t want to let go of their hands clinging to each other and now they are thinking what else to say…


“Oh, and that’s my bestfriend D.O.” Luhan points out to the cute guy smiling and busy introducing himself with the other classmates.
“And that’s my best friend Lhanz over there…” Yoona points out to Lhanz who is already on her seat and laughing with Chanyeol

Unaware to these two was the blonde girl on the front who is already glaring at them.


“Hey Jess! Looks like somebody’s after your guy…” says the girl named Tiffany
“Is Luhan already Jessica’s boyfriend?” another girl named Sooyoung talking to Tiffany
“Not yet! But definitely he will…” Jessica answered her all in anger

Soon the class has come back to normal and the professor is already inside.

"Are you all ready for the election of class officers?"
“Yes Mrs. Lee!” responds the class just like elementary students
“Arasso… we’ll start with our Class President… the nomination is now open…” and it proceeds

Kim Taeyeon was elected; she stood up in front to continue the nomination
Vice President- Do Kyungsoo was elected

“Now it’s for the position of secretary…” Taeyeon


“I respectfully nominate Ms. Chin Lhanz!” Yoona quickly stood up and Chanyeol clapped his hands but stopped immediately when he notice that he’s the only one clapping (awkward)


“I respectfully nominate Ms. Hwang Tiffany as our class secretary…” Jessica stood up


“Okay both nominees can you please walk to the front and let’s test your writing skills on the board before we go to the voting.” Professor says
 

Lhanz stood up and walk through the center but accidentally her pen fell down and rolls to the front below D.O.’s seat in the aisle, she fasten her walk and moved down to get her pen but unfortunately D.O who was busy taking down notes saw the rolling pen below on his feet. He moved down as well to get the pen.

And bam!!!

Their foreheads hit each other.


“Mianhae…” D.O. finally looked up to the girl in front of him who’s rubbing her forehead and hands her the pen. But when both caught each other’s eyes…

Thump! Thump! Thump! Thump!

It seems like time has stopped and only the two of them are the only people present at the moment. Both their hearts beat in a fast pace unknowingly what’s happening.
But reality had strike them back after some time.


“Thanks!” Lhanz gave him a sweet smile before going to the front beside Tiffany
This time D.O. focused on the voting and sets aside whatever he’s doing earlier. He just can’t take his eyes off her and Luhan notices it.

 

“She’s pretty huh?!” Luhan secretly whispers to him
“Her name is Lhanz and she’s Yoona’s best friend” Luhan continues


“And who’s Yoona?” D.O. unaware of what happened earlier with Luhan when he got to meet Yoona because he’s busy making friends with the other classmates.
“Later, you will know…” Luhan smiles playfully at him

 

Back to the voting… both nominees will write down their names on the board in their own unique styles. Lhanz who has a talent in arts of course has perfectly made it really awesome!
 

Lhanz won the voting over Tiffany. And now she’s standing in the front together with Taeyeon to continue writing on the board.
“Sure she wins…” Proud best friend Yoona whispers to a confuse Chanyeol beside her

The voting proceeds again:
Treasurer – Tiffany Hwang
Peace officers – Choi Sooyoung and Park Chanyeol

"We’re down to the last 2 officers… our MUSE and of course her ."
\“The nomination is now open for Muse…”


“I’m glad to nominate Ms. Im Yoona!” Chanyeol quickly stood up that made Yoona surprise
“Okay Ms. Im, will you please walk forward to the front…” Professor said

The class became quiet as all eyes were on Yoona including D.O and Luhan. They were all mesmerized by her beauty as she walks the aisle just like a Model. Yoona smiled at her best friend who is in front as well writing down the names on the board.

 

“Any more nominations?” The class has return back to normal this time
“Ms. Jung Jessica, I nominate for the position!” Tiffany stood up

“Ms. Jung, please stand forward”

 

Meanwhile…
 

“Is she the Yoona you are talking about just earlier?” D.O whispering to Luhan and the latter just nodded
“Oh! And how are you going to vote now… look!” he continues whispering to Luhan now pointing out to Jessica who is also in front and Luhan gave him a don’t-know-what-to-do respond.

“Okay for those who are in favor of Yoona please raise your hand…”
“Oh, Mr. Kyungsoo only 1 hand raise is allowed” professor was surprised when D.O raised both his hands? I guess you like our Ms. Im here huh?” Mrs. Lee continues as she teases him

 

“Ayiieeee!!!” and that made the students giggled and Yoona blushed
 

“No you got me wrong, my other hand vote is for…. Aw!” D.O was cut off when suddenly Luhan kicked him secretly on the legs
“Nothing… I’m just joking…” D.O smiles awkwardly

“Okay let’s continue with the voting…”
This time Luhan also raised up his hand for vote of Yoona and that made Jessica glared at him.

Soon, Yoona got the most votes and won.

“Last is for our Muse, …”
 

Suddenly the class rage in noise… “Luhan! Luhan! Luhan!”

Luhan and Yoona were both surprised and blushed. And the majority wins after all.

 

Then all the Class Officers stood in the front as per their position, they introduce themselves one by one and swear for accomplishing their responsibilities to the class. D.O and Luhan were standing awkwardly because of the presence of Lhanz and Yoona beside them.

Kim Taeyeon -Do Kyungsoo –Chin Lhanz –Hwang Tiffany –Choi Soyoung –Park Chanyeol –Im Yoona –Xi Luhan

 

“Alright class! That’s all for today… I’ll see you tomorrow for the start of our class subject. You can have your lunch now and head on to your next class.” Professor bid goodbye to them