Left

My love... My kiss... My heart....

Hannyong haseyo!

There are two things I'm sorry about!

First, I'm late for the update I know... *hit her head on a wall*

Second, this chapter is short... T.T But the other ones will be longer, like I'm used to do. ^^

Please listen to this while reading.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbBYJtkDrZk

 




 

Kyuhyun didn’t know how much time had passed since the love of his life left him to go somewhere he didn’t even know. Maybe minutes. Maybe hours. He didn’t count.

 

Why did he let him go? Why didn’t he try to keep him by his side? He didn’t know himself… ‘It’s for his own good.’ He said to himself. But which good? Both of them had a broken heart during the painful and heartrending time to say goodbye. But he had to let him go. Forcing his beloved to choose between him and his family was too much cruel. He would be selfish if he interfered and forced him to stay by his side.

 

He tried to convince himself by saying he was righteous by doing this. But, what was the price? He had to sacrifice something really important for him. Their love so beautiful, so great had disappeared. Everything was over.

 

He didn’t know where he found the force to let him go and stay deadpan in the hall of the airport. To only see his back, his body becoming more and more small and vague at each step which separated them progressively.

 

He knew this wonderful daydream would end once the love of his life will go  through the embarkation deck and will go inside the plane. But still there, he didn’t move at all. Yet he desired ardently to take him into his embrace, to prevent his love to leave him, to whisper in his ears sweet words, to tell him how much he love and want him, to make love to him all the night like if there was no tomorrow.

 

It was a possibility for him to obligate his own mother to tell him where was their destination because she might know, and to take a plane to rejoin him sometimes on his free time. But… he had a big compagny which trade essentially with the rest of Asia to take care of to avoid bankruptcy or others problems. He didn’t have so much time for himself. How lucky he was to have such an understanding lover who accepted this fact. He often came in the evening to Kyuhyun’s office bringing him food but most of the time, it would finish by making out on the arm chair or the desk. At the end, the food was cold.

 

But now, he won’t come anymore in his office. He won’t feel his soft skin under his fingerstips. He won’t kiss anymore those plump lips.

 

No…

 

Suddenly he took his phone hurriedly, dialing the number of his love he knew by heart. He lost his senses. His breathing was short. His legs were struggling to support his weight. His hands were shaking. His heart was beating fast. His throat tightened. He wanted to cry. He was stressed, really stressed. He didn’t know why, however, deeply inside of him he knew there was something wrong.

 

He hoped it wasn’t about his love, he wouldn’t be able to bear with it.

 

‘No… It can’t happen like this. We can’t be separated! Why now? Why did you annouced me your leaving the day I finally had enough courage to proclam you mine forever?! To ask you if you wanted to marry me?!’ Kyuhyun thought frustrated. His hand grabbed firmly the phone until his fingertips turned white.

 

His lips curved into a bright smile when he heard the small sound which indicated that the call was taken.

 

« HYUK- » « This number is no longer decerved, please try another number. »

 

His phone slipped from his hand, breaking in few pieces on the white flooring of the airport.

 

Kyuhyun froze. ‘No… Hyukjae, no! Don’t think that breaking contact with me will make me happy! I want you in my life! You can’t imagine how much! There is only you who can make me happy! When I’m with you I feel complete. I want you Hyuk, come back to me please. I beg you… I will do anything only for you!’

 

He broke down, falling on his knees on the floor, his head between his hands. His whole body was shaking violently. His hair was ruffled, result of all the frustration he felt at this moment.

 

His world turned upside down.

 

« Mister, are you alright? » Kyuhyun looked up, a young boy was looking at him worried and concerned with his big round brown eyes full of innocence.  Like Hyukjae… « Mister, you’re crying! Is there a problem? » The little boy said, giving a hanky to the older man.

 

« W-What? » Kyuhyun put his hand to his cheek. Effectively, it was wet. He didn’t even realize he was crying. He collected one of his tears whith his index finger and looked at it flowing all over his finger and his hand’s palm before wipping it his the hanky the  boy gave to him.

 

« Hyukkie… » His voice was broken, new tears flew on his cheeks.

 

Him who never allowed himself to cry not wanting to seem weak, let his tears flow whitout restraint. It didn’t matter now. People could think or say everything they wanted, he didn’t care.

 

« Do you want me to call for help? » The little boy say looking around him if some airport’s worker were not far away.

 

« No, it’s okay… Don’t worry. It’s just… It dosent matter! Just forget what I was about to say, you’re too young to understand. » Kyuhyun muttered the last words.

 

A chuckle esccaped from his lips. How miserable he lloked. He was pitiful to see. His eyes were all puffy and red because of his crying. His hair was messy. He curled on himself, almost lying on his floor, his hand put on his chest where his heart was.

 

The boy sighed. « I’m not too young. I’m almost fourteen so I think I’m mature enough tp understand your situation and your problem. Maybe I can help you to resolve it! » He said with a soft smile on his lips while helping Kyuhyun to stand up.

 

Kyuhyun sighed in defeat. « Do you realize how annoying you’re? I hope you do. » How much he wanted to erase that amused smile the other was giving to him.

 

I already know that~ My family and my friends keep on telling me! » The boy chuckled. « My name is Jeno by the way! »

 

« Kyuhyun. » He said back careless, looking at the airport runaway where a plane was taking off.

 




I hope you like it! ^^

It will be a short story, around five chapters I think... Two or three chapters will be about Kyuhyun and Hyukjae's past. :)

Please comment and suscribe! Love ya~