Epilogue

[SPIN-OFF] I only wish you smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second day after Jong In’s death, Suho refused to eat and sleep. He is just lying on the bed, opening his eyes, reminiscing about his past days with Jong In. He didn’t hear any words spoken by his sister, his parents.

“Joon Myun-ah, can you please just… look at me?” Tiffany pleaded.

Suho is still looking blankly at the white wall of the hospital room.

A tear dropped from his eyes, Suho didn’t care to wipe it but Tiffany does.

 

“Joon Myunnie, Jong In won’t be happy if you’re like this. That won’t do any good to both of you.”

As soon as Joon Myun heard the word “happy” he looked up.

“I am… happy. He… He told me to be happy.” Suho finally spoke up for the first time.

“This is not how a happy person supposed to be.” Tiffany held Suho’s face in her hands and looked into Suho’s eyes.

The hope… that Tiffany thought Suho would finally be cure lost in one minute.

Suho lost interest in Tiffany words, he kept staring at the white ceiling again.

 

Just like that, Suho got his all needed nutrient by drugs and medicines.

Days passed.

 

“Hyung, I think your face look a bit flush.” Jong In asked with so much concern.

“Hmm? Is that so? I am feeling not that well though.” Suho replied as he closed his eyes and rest on Jong In’s shoulder.

“Let see. Oh! It’s hot!” Jong In put his hand on Suho’s forehead and said in worried.

“It’s ok, as long as you’re with me.” Suho said throwing his face deeper into Jong in’s neck.

“Let’s go home, I’ve never been to your home.” Jong In said as he excited to visit Suho’s house.

“Actually, I live alone Jong In. After you left, it would be terribly lonely plus I’m sick.” Suho said as he doesn’t want to let the younger boy go. He loves this feeling of staying together.

“Then, I won’t leave.” Jong In said and Suho looked into Jong In’s eyes as if he means it. And Jong In looked assuring.

 

“So, this is your room.” Jong In explored the house as soon as he put Suho down on his own bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter