Part 1

[SPIN-OFF] I only wish you smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“There!”

A brown-headed, tanned and a bit tall boy shouted.

“What?”

A blond guy, extremely slim and very feminine with cute face asked back.

“There is a cockroach on your head.” Kai said with a disgust expression on his face.

“WHAT?!!!” Taemin lost his cool and shaking his head too hard to get the cockroach off from his head.

 

“By second look, there is none. Mian! (sorry)” Kai say sorry casually and waved hands and left.

Taemin is standing there, pissed off.

“It’s my fault to believe Kai in the first place.” Taemin shook his head and went on his way.

 

~

Yes, Kai aka Kim Jong In is a teaser. He loves pranks. He is in senior year of high school and he has a close relationship with everyone, to be exact, there was no one who hadn’t suffered from his pranks.

But a thing that kept him doing is – he’s rich.

No one knows his limit of richness but everyone knows he has lots of money and he never is smug for his wealth. He always donated a lot of money to students working partime. That’s why he’s got friends like –always surprising Kyung Soo and trolling everyday Chen.

 

“Hello?” Kyung Soo picked up his phone which is from Kai.

“Kyunggie? I think I am very sick. Cough cough.” Kai said while couching hard.

“Can’t you come to school today?” Kyung Soo asked since he cared.

“Yeah, I have no one beside me. I felt so lonely and my body has got any energy.” Kai made Kyung Soo entirely felt pity for him.

“I will come to your place, Jong In.” Kyung Soo hanged up and he didn’t hear the ‘yes’ from Kai.

In half an hour, Kyung Soo arrived.

But as soon as he opened the door, the splash of water from above is welcoming him.

“KIM JONG IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Kyung Soo tightened his fists and scream out which can be audible to the whole house.

And then, Kyung Soo got sick and he hadn’t spoken to Kai for two days. But Kai is being Kai. He managed to get Kyung Soo worried for him again and they are friends again.

 

“I wonder when you will become calm and stop all your jokes.” Kyung Soo speaks with too much wonder.

“It’s now or never.” Kai winked.

“I bet it’s never!” Chen shook his head hopelessly and they all laughed.

 

~

“KIM JONG IN!!!” The English teacher, Mrs. Han is following Kai from behind.

“Tr. Han, I’m sorry.” Kai is saying sorry but in his face, it’s saying opposite.

“Kai, you teased your teacher Han with a worm on her head, I don’t mind. But now I am running WITH YOU !!! SCREW YOU, Jong In!” Chen is cursing Kai and when the teacher found out who did this, Chen and Kai were together, talking about this great job and the teacher thought Chen and Kai were doing together.

“Ok! I’m sorry. Let’s split up!” Chen glared hard at Kai and Chen ran to the other way.

 

Jong In takes the stairs. He was too busy looking behind and he didn’t see the person going down stairs.

Kai crushed the person down, unfortunately that person is holding a cup of hot coffee and a bunch of books.

 

“God! What the hell?” That person Kai took down looked down at his own white sweater. It’s ruined with the coffee and some of the books are also wet by the coffee.

“I’m sorry.” Kai said even without looking that guy face and start running. Because he just see that Tr. Han isn’t following Chen but him.

 

“Student Kim, grab him!” Kai looked at the guy in white sweater.

“You are student Kim?”

Jong In saw the smile that makes him regretted for crashing him like this.

That guy, student Kim catches Kai and hand over to Tr. Han.

 

“Suho, thank you. Umm? What happened?” The teacher Han Ye Seul asked.

“HE, happened. Tr. Han. My books, my sweater all ruined by him.” Suho glared at Kai who is lowering his head down.

“I heard about you, Suho. You are the student counsel, right? And you are pretty good at controlling your juniors.” Tr. Han said.

“Well, I don't control them, Teacher but it is a giving a lesson to learn.” Suho corrected.

“A lesson, my .” Kai whispered to himself but both of them ignored him.

 

“And, I want to make things clear for you Kim Jong In. Suho will teach you how to behave for a month. You disobey him once, or you make him annoyed once, it will add a week to a month.”

“What? A month? With that…”

“Your manners, he is your senior by 3 years. And he is student counsel. You must mention him with respects.”

“Ok, can’t I complain? What if he makes me do his dirty works?” Kai protested.

The teacher Han smiles perfectly.

“Then, do it.”

With that permission, Suho smiled too.

 

Kai looked at his teacher in disbelief and he couldn’t believe what he had gotten into.

“So, you heard her. Come to the library at 6pm. I know the school ends at 5. You got an hour to rest or eat or whatever.”

 

Kai knew he can’t say no to that person. Or else his detention will be increase by a week.

 

~

Kai, Kyung Soo and Chen are in the corners of their classroom, discussing about Kai’s punishment.

“Mrs. Han is really gone too far to let Suho handle you.” Kyung Soo said.

“Suho? You knew that student counsel?” Kai asked.

“Of course, you are a fool not to recognize him. You knew Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol, right? They both became quite puppies after a month staying with him. He finds your weakness, he presses it and you lose. Done!” Kyung Soo shrugged his shoulders off.

 

Kai glared at Chen.

“It’s all because of you, Chen. I can’t believe that such person exists.” Kai mentioned Suho. Kai really can’t believe he could tame Baek Hyun and Chan Yeol, the most mischievous couple in their school.

Kai learned his pranks from them but it’s really about a week that he didn’t hear about their problems.

That Suho must have really tamed them.

“Hey, you did the nasty wormy thing. And you’re out by Tr. Han. It’s you who included me in your messes.” Chen said.

“I’m sorry, ok? But, I really don’t have a weakness, do I?”

 

Both Kyung Soo and Chen looked at each other and share the looks. They shrugged at the same time and,

“Who knows?” said in unison.

 

~

“You are late.”

As soon as Kai stepped into the library, Suho said without looking at the younger.

“I know, it’s just 5 minutes.” Kai excused.

“I am planning to keep you only 30 minutes but I changed it now. Because of 5 minutes you late, you will have to stay with me for 3 hours.” Suho calmly said still without looking at Kai.

Kai got totally mad by Suho’s nonsense.

“What the hell? It is ridiculous. We can't stay here till 9pm.” Kai stood up in front of Suho and yelled.

 

“You have to face the consequences followed by your actions, Jong In.”

 

Suho looked up to Kai with the most calm and serious eyes. Kai was shut down and amazed by Suho. Kai admired him.

“Wh-when did you know my real name?” Kai asked the lame question.

“I did my homework. Now, enough for the chit-chats and you pick any books in this library, read it and write a summary down for me. You can take even from the restricted section.” Suho said.

“Restricted section?” Kai asked back in joy.

 

Kai always wanted to try a book from restricted section. There is a book with rated M about ual interactions. He’s 17 after all. He has his own needs.

Kai smiled widely and quickly moved his eyes and searched for the name. Then he found his book.

“I read, write a summary gave it to you and done. Right?” Kai asked in disbelief.

Suho nodded as he found out something about his junior.

“Of course.” Suho smiled again. What Suho does no know is, a novels really exist in restricted sections, not just papers for exams.

 

I like you seeing smile. Kai thinks himself. He is surprised by his own thought. That Hyung isn’t bad­­­. I thought he is going to do something bad to me and make me do some dirty works.

Kai is very satisfied and opened the book he found.

 

About 30 minutes later, Kai is very immersed in the book. The air around him is heated. He reached to chapter 10 and things in the book are giving him knowledge that he didn’t know in the past.

 

“Jong In ~” Suho whispered behind Kai, making him froze.

“I’m bore.” Suho said and his voice is somehow husky to Kai’s ears.

 

“Umm… Suho sunbaenim, I am reading a book as you said, remember?” Kai controlled his voice not to shake. Because he completely forget about Suho’s existence and the chapter he is in is a bit awkward to share with other person.

“Ok, but I am a student counsel. You know what’s good about being a counsel? We can access to books like you’re reading.” Suho hands travel down Kai’s arms. Suho’s touches are soft and dangerous against Kai’s skin.

“If you don’t mind, I can show you. Instead of reading, you can feel it.” Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter