For Him...

quotes for you~~~~~

 

 

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.

 

 

Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.

 

 

There are never enough I Love You’s.

 

 

You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.

 

 

I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

 

 

I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you.

 

 

I have loved you all my life, it has just taken me this long to find you.

 

 

I never thought love could be so magnificent until I saw the sincere look in your eyes, telling me that this time… I would never shed another tear.

 

 

Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.

 

 

 

There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.

 

 

I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you.

 

 

Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.

 

 

 

My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story.

 

 

 

Loving you never was an option – it was necessity

 

 

 

What I do and what I dream include thee, as the wine must taste of its own grapes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

( cr to the owner)

(http://www.lifedaily.com/42-romantic-love-quotes-for-him/)