SHOWCASE 2

DIFFERENT

I asked my mom about the showcase and so do Lina and Booyoug.Three of us got the parents permission after we do some deal with them which is we have to came home after the showcase is over.That's not a big deal,we the type who don't like to spend our time outside with something that don't give us  good benefit.

Friday,my favourite day.Who dislikes friday day right? Today im alone in piano class because lina take a violin class and booyoung take guitar class.When with instruments,our choice is different,not like when we study science subject.I enter the class and can see all my classmate already take a seat at their on piano chair.I walked to my placed and right in time the teacher enter.The teacher who teach us is Mrs.Jini. She so kind but at the same time scary.We can't make a mistake if we did she going to get angry because our class represent the country and we must do our best.She always said that we lucky to study in the class because there so many people want to enter this class to be a professional even adult want to join us.She start the class by giving us a new note to learn.We learn and learn and the class already end.Before we get out she give us some homework to do.She usually give a lot but today maybe we all do a good job with the new song so she give us only one assigment.

While im collecting the new note,she approach me.'Kim Nana,can we talk?". I just nod and follow her to teacher room.I know she going to ask me something or ask me to do something but i don't know what. Her expression this timee hard for me read.She begin to talk when both of us seat face each other."Okay i already told you that we going to have a competition in this month right?And i already told you that we going to take you as the school represents.So on this 31 March the competition seoul international music will have 4 round which is the 1st round,2nd round,semi final and final round.After the win annoucment there will be a ceremony of awards.The competition will be held at Concert Hall,Seoul Arts Center.I already got the result and you will be in the final round this 31.So i what i want to tell you is practice a little bit more and don't push yourself to hard because im afraid you got tired.So  hope you can do your best at the competition Nana.

I don't know what to said but i have to accept that im going to the final round.Im so happy and excited.I decided to tell this happy news to Lina and Booyoung when i see Jongin walking in my way while he looking at his smartphone.When i see him,i remember again that this 31 is exo showcase and i already promise him to go watch him perform.Maybe im dreming because i can't heard Jongin call my name not slowly but loudly."Yah,Kim Nana i call you like 10 time,what you thinking?.Sorry i just think something that really important.I hide my paper behind me but he already saw the paper.What you got in your hand and why you hide it?He take the paper and open it.Slowly the smile dissapear from his face.I can tell that he not happy about it but then he smile again? Why you smiling Jongin? This is what you want right,after you're hard work finally you enter the final round.Go achieve what you want Kim Nana.Then how about you?I already promise you,don't you remember?It's okay,just do the important thing first,this can change your life Kim Nana,just go.He smile while talk then he gave me back the paper and leave.I hope you do your best and practice alot Nana,sorry i can't watch youre performance.He waving at me and then just walk away from me.Why he being nice when he didn't mean that word?