SHOWCASE

DIFFERENT

Everything became awkward after what happen yesterday.The morning sunlight hit my bedroom brightly and make my eyes became bigger because of the bright lit.Took a bath like other day and wore my school uniform perfectly.Go to the kitchen and i saw my mom made some toast bread.Said good morning and just take the bread and walked towards the door.Holding the bread using my mouth while my hand tied up my messy hair into a ponytail.Before open the door i said goodbye to my mom so do her.Her warmed smile make my day and i always remember the smiled.Open the door and hug my cat and go straight to the gate.Today i decided to walked because the weather was just fine.The wind was perfect so do the light from the sunlight.The distance between my school and house was not that far.

Arrived at school,well it's still early and i can only see a few student and mostly the teacher car already at the parking placed.To the locker just like a routine in my life,took out the book and go to my class regularly.Im the first who came in.Sat on the second row because i really hate to sat infront and it really closed with the teacher.

"What you talked about with Kim Jongin yesterday Nana?" I jumped from my seat when Lina decided to said 'hello' surprisingly.What you thinking Lina,is this the way you said 'hello'? She laughed and said "I scared you right? better than a ghost i guess? I answer with an epic face "Perfectly better than ghost and other thing in the world.You can get a job at the haunted house you know,maybe people will think you not human but a real ghost.I laughed at her shocked face and she hit me."Yah Kim Nana you know how to make a joke nowdays,so don't change the subject and aswer my question. What you're question again Ms.Lina? Well my question is what you talked about with Kim Jongin yesterday after the class end Kim Nana? Lina started to make impatient face.Okay I tell you,what we talked about is "AHHHHHHHH WAIT FOR ME !! DON'T YOU DARE STARTED THE STORY WITHOUT ME OR I WILL KILL YOU BOTH !!.Booyoung started to ran like crazy with her hilarious face. Me and lina burst into laughing because of Booyoung.Her messy hair and the way her ran just ridiculous.She seat beside me."Let me take a breath first and okay start you're story Nana". Both of them stared at me and i don't have a choice but to told them about yesterday.

FLASBACK

            Kim Nana, i just want to tell you that you really important for me.It feel like i just lost someone in my life.After you come to this school my life became better. I look at him and said " In good times and bad times i'll be on your side forever more.That's what friends are for right Jongin? Both of us smile and he let go my hand.The heat that came from his hand make my hand felt warmed but when he let it go my hand turned cold and a sudden sad feeling  hit me out of blue .Why i felt sad when i just have a crush on him, just a little not that big."We going to have a showcase before our real debut. I want you to be there can't you? You must have a ticket to entered the showcase.When he wanted to said something,his friend pulled him and he just waved his hand to me with a warmed smile.

Both Lina and Booyung just stared at me like they wanted to ate me.That's it? Both of you just talked about that? I thought he going to confessed to you.Hahaha no way remember i told you it just a tiny little crush not a big one,remember my lovely friend?We opened our book and acted like we didn't do anything and just read the book. The empty classes  started to being filled up with my classmates and the teacher began to taught us a new subject.

KIM JONGIN P.O.V

"In good times and bad times i'll be on your side forever more.That's what friends are for right Jongin?" That's the problem Kim Nana,i don't want and hate it to be friend with you.Can we just be more than friend? I hate when you referred the word FRIEND to me.Why you can see my truth feeling,or it just me who can't expressed my feeling really well? Damn i just miss my precious thing.I don't have a chance to talked about the showcase ticket when Jongsuk pulled me because we lated for dance practice.It's not my fault at all,he the one who late.I decided to just placed the ticket in Kim Nana locker.I bring 3 ticket because i don't want her to came alone or the other reason maybe she won't came.That's why i brought 3 so that she can came with Lina and Booyoung her bestfriend.I placed the ticket on top of chemistry book with a letter.I hope she came and give me a support eventhough i know maybe she will not came.I'm tired of wanting what i can't have.I don't have a power to force her to came,so let her decided what she want.

We just finished our first subject and both Lina and Booyoung was super hungry because they don't took  breakfast yet.So we decided to bought some brunch at the canteen.We entered the canteen and busy choosing food for ourself.Sat next to the window with a tv infront of us.We took our meal peacefully when a group of people rushing to the tv.What they looking at actually? Why they running? Three of us blank because what just happened.When we finished our meal,we saw something on the tv. EXO SHOWCASE will be held on march 31 at Seoul's  Olympic Stadium so came and get the ticket before it sold out. After all the teaser now they going to do a showcase? Do you want to go? Ask Lina."Well i want to go because of my xiumin but i don't know we can get the ticket or not. Look around you,they start to call to buy the ticket online. Im sure its going to be sold out soon."Booyoung said with a calmest voice.I just threw away my rubbish in the dustbin and walked to the locker with them. Open the locker and i saw a letter with an envelope.I open the letter and smile automatically. Lina and Booyoung saw me smiling alone and they thought i was crazy so they decided to see what's going on and when they saw the showcase ticket they want to screamed but they controlled their feeling because three of us actually the top student in this school.The teacher always told us to set a good example to the student.So that's why they can't screamed randomly.I open the letter and read what inside it.

 Kim Nana,

        I want to told you about this showcase yesterday but Jongsuk already pulled me because we lated for dance practice.So yeah here i am telling you that can you came to the showcase? I give you 3 ticket so Lina and Booyoung can came with you.I know if i ask you alone you would't came right? I know you too well. You said in good times either bad you will always stay by my side forever more right? So here the chance you proved the word that you said yesterday.I really hope you came and if you came it's the greatest gift ever !  I f you don't have a time then it's okay Nana.Don't smile to wide i can see you're teeth falling.Hahaha so yeah i wish you came.

                                                                                                                                                      Sincerely you're awesome friend,

                                                                                                                                                                               Jongin