You Left Me ... For Him?

You Left Me ... For Him??

final chapter; Luhan hyung ... why?

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

»  Sehun's P.O.V

"Luhan hyung, what do you want to today? Go to Lotte World? Or go to the Water Park?" I ask my beloved boyfriend, Luhan.

"Don't know. What do you want to do?" Luhan hyung said while looking at me with twinkling eyes.

"Today's your day. It's always me that does the deciding," I said while pouting.

"Aigoo! You're so cute when you do that!" Luhan hyung answered while pinching my cheeks.

"Hyung! I'm serious! Where do you wanna go?" I ask.

"Why don't we just stay here?" Luhan hyung said.

"Here? But there's too many people," I said while looking around.

"I know a perfect spot for just us two," Luhan hyung said.

He grabbed my wrist and led me into some trees. I was feeling a bit scared and cold sweat was forming at the back of my neck. I was shivering not because of the cold air but because I'm scared. Luhan hyung looked at me with worried eyes. I have a feeling he felt me shivering.

"Hey, what's wrong? I'm here for you, remember? Don't be scared," Luhan hyung said and held me tight. I was wrapped in his warm embrace and I was feeling calm. A few minutes later, we arrived. I saw this beautiful waterfall and some wild creatures running about.

"Hyung. What is all this?" I asked. When I looked beside me, he was gone. 

I called his name several times but he was no where in sight. I was feeling a bit scared and tears formed in my eyes. 

"Sehun! Hey, hey, it's okay. Don't cry. I'm here," Luhan hyung said. He wrapped his arms around me and I cried on his broad chest. 

We stayed like that for a while. Luhan hyung let go and wiped my tears away.

"I'm here, Sehun. Don't cry," Luhan hyung said. His warm words stopped my crying.

"Hyung, if you leave, what should I do?" I said.

"Sehun, why would I leave you? You're my forever. Even if I leave you, I'll always be here," Luhan hyung said and placed his hand on my heart. I smiled and hugged him. 

We laid on the grass as the day passed. It was already night time when we kept staring at the sky. Luhan hyung wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Sehun, I'll never leave you. You're my eternity," Luhan hyung said.

After we laid on the grass for quite some time, we decided to head home. Luhan hyung send me home first since my house was a bit closer to the park. After I had my dinner, I took a shower and put on some clothes to sleep with. I dozed off while thinking of Luhan hyung.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was fast asleep until my phone rang. It was JoonMyeon hyung. I pressed the answer button and held my phone near my ear.

"Yes, hyung?" I answered with my half awake half sleep voice.

"Sehun, it's about Luhan hyung," JoonMyeon hyung said. I sprung up with my eyes wide awake.

"What?! What about Luhan hyung?" I asked. I was feeling worried that something might happen to Luhan hyung. 

"He's... cheating on you," JoonMyeon hyung said. I quickly hung up. Luhan hyung having an affair? This can't be. He told me he would never leave me and he did. I cried for an hour. My tears dried and I saw a photo frame with me and him together on our first date. We were rookie models when we had our first date. Luhan hyung decided to do it at a photoshoot.

I tossed the photo frame on my bed and went to wash my swollen face. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't. I realized that the photo frame was on my bed so, I opened the drawer on my bedside table and placed the photoframe in it. I tried getting some shuteye but I couldn't. JoonMyeon hyung's words were stuck in my mind. I was crying under my pillow. I cried for a while until I dozed off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sehun! Pick up the phone! I miss you!" I heard my customized ringtone for Luhan hyung. I answered the phone and left it on speaker.

"Yes?" I answered coldly.

"Woah, what's wrong with my Hunnie? Are you sick?" Luhan hyung answered.

"Nothing, hyung. What is it?" I said while bringing my phone to the bathroom. I placed a plastic on my phone and started showering.

"Are you taking a shower? Sounds like water," Luhan hyung said.

"I'm showering. You haven't answered my question yet," I said while washing my hair.

"Oh, right. I just wanted to hear my Hunnie's voice. Is it too much too ask? I always call you every morning," Luhan hyung said.

I stayed quiet and continued showering. After I was done, I hung up. I took some clothes to wear and went outside. It was a sunny day. I hope it's gonna rain. 

I felt my phone vibrated and saw that there was a text message from Kris hyung. It had some photos that are attached to it. I opened a photo and saw Luhan hyung with another man.  His eyes were small and he was rather a bit chubby. He was puffing his cheeks like Luhan and his face was inches away from Luhan hyung's face.

There was text saying: This is Minseok. Luhan's new lover. I know JoonMyeon told you about these two. Sorry Sehun. 

There was another photo and it was two hands intertwining. 

There was another text: This was where they had their first date after Luhan sent you home. JongDae took this secretly with his camera. I was there with JongDae because that's our usual spot to hang out.

I closed my phone and went to the cafe near my house. I ordered a caramel macchiato and sat by the window. I kept thinking about the photos Kris hyung gave me. I almost faded out until I hear the bell ring.

"So, what do you want?" I heard Luhan's voice.

"I want anything as long as you order the same thing," I heard another voice said.

I turned around and saw Luhan hyung with another boy. I guess he was Minseok. I just watched them went to the counter and ordered. I wanted to text Luhan hyung but I just want to see whether he sees me or not. I stared at the two for a while until Luhan hyung looked at me. I quickly looked away and I felt my phone vibrated. It was a text from Luhan hyung.

To: Sehun
From: Deer Luhan hyung

Hunnie, what's wrong? You kept staring at me like I did something wrong

To: Deer Luhan hyung
From: Sehun

Who is that guy?

To: Sehun
From: Deer Luhan hyung

Just a friend. How can I cheat on my beloved Hunnie?

After I read Luhan hyung's text, I stopped texting. I stood up from my seat and left the cafe. Tears were streaming down my cheek while thinking back Luhan hyung's text. I kept walking until I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Jongin. I hugegd him tightly and cried.

"Hey, Sehun. What's wrong?" Jongin said. From his tone of voice, I knew he was worried.

"Did JoonMyeon hyung told you about Luhan hyung cheating on me?" I said.

"Yeah. He told everyone," Jongin said.

"Do you think his love for me has cooled down?" I asked while wiping my tears away.

"Maybe yes maybe no. Look, Sehun. I know that you love Luhan hyung and I have a feeling he loves you too but maybe it's all a misunderstanding," Jongin said.

"How can this be a misunderstanding when the evidence is right there?!" I shouted at Jongin.

"Sehun, maybe we don't have enough evidence that shows that Luhan hyung is cheating on you. You know JoonMyeon hyung, he's always making conclusions without investegating," Jongin said while my hair.

"You're right, Jongin. Maybe it is all a misunderstanding. Thanks Jongin," I said.

Jongin ruffled my hair and bid goodbye. I just watched him dissapear in the crowd and went back to my home. I walked upstairs to my room, took a quick shower and plopped on to my bed. I felt my phone vibrated. I took out my phone and saw that there was a text message from Luhan hyung.

To: Sehun
From: Deer Luhan hyung

Hunnie, what's wrong? You haven't replied back to my text message

To: Deer Luhan hyung
From: Sehun

I'm just tired, hyung. You don't have to worry about me

To: Sehun
From: Deer Luhan hyung

Hunnie, you always texted me. We always text until it's already late at night

To: Deer Luhan hyung
From: Sehun

Hyung, don't text me back. I'm too tired

To: Sehun
From: Deer Luhan hyung

You're not always tired when I'm texting wih you. Why all of sudden?

I didn't text back to Luhan hyung's text message and just dozed off. I didn't want to hear anymore of his lies since I know that he's cheating on me. He never held my hand on our first date and now, on the first date with that Minseok kid, he held his hand and even worst, he intertwine their fingers.  

"Why didn't he do that on our first date?" I said to myself. I always wanted to intertwine our fingers together after our second date but I was always shy when I'm with Luhan hyung.

"I don't want Luhan hyung to be like this. I don't know whether I should trust him or not," I said to myself. Tears fell and hit my pillow. I wiped my tears and decided to doze off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke the next morning with the sound of birds singing at my window. I felt a bit down and just decided to stay home for a while. I went downstairs and just had a slice of bread and a glass of milk. When I went to my TV room to watch some tv, I remembered again that Luhan hyung used to stay in the TV room if he wanted to stay for the night. I watched some morning drama until my phone rang.

"Sehun! Pick up the phone! I miss you!" My phone rang. I saw the caller ID and it was Luhan hyung. I pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" I said. It sounded like crying on the other end.

"Who is this?" I answered again.

"Is this Sehun?" The person from the other line said.

"Yes. Who is this?" I said.

"This is Minseok. Luhan is in the hospital," The person from the other line said.

"What happened? How can he be in the hospital?" I asked. Even though I didn't trust him but I still care for him.

"You should come to the hospital. I'll tell you what happened," Minseok said.

I rushed to the hospital after taking my jacket. Since I knew which hospital Luhan hyung was in, I rushed there. When I arrived, I asked the front counter asking which Luhan hyung was in. The nurse at the front counter told me it was room 200 so I rushed to the elevator and pressed the level 2 button. I looked for the room Luhan hyung was in. I saw the room number and entered the room. I stopped at my tracks when I saw Luhan hyung was on the bed. I saw Minseok beside him. I lifted Minseok and hit him at the wall.

"TELL ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO LUHAN HYUNG?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?! TELL ME!" I shouted. Tears fell from my eyes.

"I'll tell you what happened if you put me down first," Minseok said.

I put him down and he brought me outside.

"Sehun, I'll tell you what happned," Minseok said.

*FLASHBACK*

»  Minseok's P.O.V

It was the end of our second date since I had to go to work. Since we had no transportation and my workplace is around the corner, I decided to let Luhan go home on his own because I had to work until late at night.

"Luhan, I should get going. My boss is going to kill me if I'm late for work," I said.

"Really? Aww... but I wanna have fun with my Baozi!" Luhan said. I pushed his face and he gave me an annoying look.

"Don't give me that look, Luhan. I gotta go. Bye!" I said and bid goodbye to Luhan.

Luhan looked back while crossing the street. He didn't see the car that was running towards him. The car honked and hit Luhan. His head was bleeding a lot. I ran to him and the driver that hit him offered a ride to the hospital. I carried Luhan and put him at the back seat with me. His head was resting on my lap and I tried to find a cloth that can hold the bleeding for a while until we went to the hospital Luhan was registered in. 

When we arrived, the nurses carried Luhan to the emergency room to check whether he was broken anywhere else besides his head. I had to wait outside the emergency room since I wasn't allowed to go in. It was already 30 minutes while I was waiting for the results. When I was about to doze off, the doctor that examined Luhan came out.

"How is he? Tell me he's doing fine," I said. 

"He's fine at the moment. He won't be waking up for a few days since his head was damaged very bad," The doctor said.

"Can I go see him?" I asked. The doctor nodded. 

I rushed to the room and saw Luhan on the bed with a bandage wrapped around his head. 

"He can hear you but he won't be able to speak," The doctor said. 

"Luhan, it's me, Minseok. I know that you won't be able to speak to me but at least you can hear me," I whispered. I wiped the tears that were in my eyes. 

*END FLASHBACK*

"That's how I ended up calling you. His parents are away at the moment and he told me that you are his family for now," Minseok said.

"He really said that?" I said. I felt a bit guilty that I accused him for cheating on me. 

"We have to wait for a few days until he wakes up. Why don't you take care of him for a while? I have to go back to my workplace and explain why I'm late for work. We can take turns accompany Luhan. Tomorrow, it'll be my turn, okay?" Minseok said. I nodded and see Minseok dissapeared in the elevator. 

I entered Luhan hyung's room and saw him sleeping. It was already late at night so I decided to doze off beside him. I held his hand and intertwine our fingers. 

"So this is what it feels like intertwine my fingers with Luhan hyung," I thought to myself. I never had the chance to intertwine my fingers with Luhan hyung. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed for me and Minseok to accompany Luhan hyung at the hospital. It was already the 4th day after the accident. 

I woke up because of the shining sunlight through the hospital window. I rubbed my eyes and felt that my fingers were still intertwine with Luhan hyung's. I smiled and saw Luhan hyung. I heard some knocking from the door. I looked back and saw Minseok. 

"Hey, Sehun. Had a good sleep?" Minseok said. I nodded. 

"Don't you need to go to work?" I asked. I let go of Luhan hyung's hand while looking at Minseok.

"Firstly, I'm your hyung and second, I don't need to go to work today. It's my day off," Minseok hyung said.

"I have to go pick up something. Call me if he already woke up or not," I said.

"Alright. I'll see you later," Minseok hyung said.

I went out of Luhan hyung's room and went to JongDae hyung's house. 

"Sehun, what brings you here? I thought you were with Luhan hyung," JongDae hyung said.

"I just needed time to figure all of this out," I said and just passed Jongdae hyung and entered his house. 

"Why? I know that you are upset and all but you don't have to come here to figure the cheating thing out here," Jongdae hyung said.

"I just want to, alright?" I said.

"Okay, okay. I'll let you figure things out here but don't blame me if you can't figure things out, alright?" Jongdae hyung said.

Jongdae hyung sat across me and I saw his bracelet. Looks like a couple bracelet.

"Hyung, are you dating anyone?" I asked.

"Why bother asking? That person won't come back to me," Jongdae hyung said.

"Not coming back to you? What do you mean, hyung?" I asked. Jongdae hyung always tell me who he's dating. He's getting a bit weird.

"That person is with your lover now. I have a feeling that person forgot about me," Jongdae hyung said. Is he talking about Minseok hyung?

"Hyung, are you talking about Minseok hyung?" I asked. He just hung his head low.

"Hyung, answer me. Is it Minseok?" I asked again.

"Of course, it's Minseok hyung! I gave you all the hints and it clearly says it's Minseok hyung!" Jongdae hyung shouted.

"Woah, hyung. Calm down," I said.

"Sorry, Sehun. I need time to calm down since he's with Luhan hyung," Jongdae hyung said.

"It's alright, hyung. I know how you feel," I said.

"Can you leave me alone? Why not go to Joonmyeon hyung's house? It's much more relaxing there compared to here," Jongdae hyung said.

"It's too far from here and I don't have transport to go there," I said.

"Then, why not Jongin's place? He has dogs there and it's pretty calm there. Besides, it's not far from here," Jongdae hyung said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I need time on my own," Jongdae hyung said.

"Alright," I said.

So, I set off to Jongin hyung's place. Jongdae hyung gave me the directions to Jongin's place and he was right, it wasn't far from Jongdae hyung's place after all. I rang the doorbell and Jongin hyung let me in.

"What brings you here?" Jongin asked while caressing his youngest poodle.

"To figure things out between me and Luhan hyung," I said.

"Found anything yet?" Jongin said while putting his youngest poodle down.

"Not yet," I said while petting one of Jongin's poodles.

"Do you think that I loved him too much? Or I've been with him for too long?" I asked.

"Well, it depends on the person that you love. You think you loved him too much but he thinks that your love for him has its limits," Jongin said while giving one of his smallest poodles to me.

"Meaning?" I asked while caressing the poodle.

"Luhan hyung is the bad guy here! You should just let him go and continue your life," Jongin said.

"He doesn't value your love. He just loved you for several reasons. What if he planned this and make you and Jongdae hyung upset?" Jongin said. After he said the last three words, he covered his mouth.

"Wait, you knew about Jongdae hyung and Minseok hyung?" I asked.

Jongin just sighed. He nodded and I was in shock.

"Why didn't you help Jongdae hyung?" I asked.

"It's his love, not mine! Why do I need to help? Besides, he doesn't want my help," Jongin said.

"Call Jongdae hyung. Tell him to come here," I said.

Jongin sighed, picked up his cellphone and dialed Jongdae hyung's number. 

"Jongdae hyung, it's me Jongin. Can you come over? Someone wants to see you. You'll come right away? Alright, thanks hyung. I'll see you in a few minutes," Jongin said.

"He'll be here in a few minutes?" I asked. Jongin nodded.

We past the time by playing with Jongin's poodles. Jongin told me all about how he got them and how long have they been with him. By the time the poodles fell asleep, Jongdae hyung arrived. 

"Jongin, what is it? You called me like it was urgent," Jongdae hyung said as soon as Jongin opened the door.

Jongdae hyung saw me and sighed. He turned around and started walking.

"Hyung! Wait! Don't go! I can help you get Minseok hyung back," Jongin said.

"How?" Jongdae hyung said.

"Come inside and I'll tell you. It's freezing right now, you should come inside. I don't want you to get a cold," Jongin said.

Jongdae hyung went inside and sat down on the couch. 

"How am I going to get Minseok hyung back? He doesn't even remember me," Jongdae hyung said while crossing his arms.

"What do you mean by not remembering you?" I asked. 

"Minseok got into an accident and hurt his head pretty bad. He was in a coma for a few years. That time he was dating me and the doctor said that he may forget me since I'm one of his beloved ones. By the time he was awake, he forgot about me. I avoided him for a while since the doctor said to stay away from him for a while so that he'll try to remember me himself. Nothing happened and that's how he started dating Luhan hyung," Jongdae hyung explained. 

"What year did he was awake?" Jongin asked.

"This year," Jongdae hyung said.

"He was awake this year meaning that he started dating Luhan hyung," Jongin said.

While Jongdae hyung was frustrated, there was a knock on the door. Jongin opened the door and saw Luhan hyung before his eyes.

"Luhan hyung, what are you doing here?" Jongin said.

"Came here to pick up Sehun. Is he here?" Luhan hyung said. I quickly went to the door when I heard my name.

"Hyung, you came to pick me up?" I said. Luhan hyung didn't say anything but took my jacket and dragged me outside. 

Luhan hyung put my jacket on me and dragged me into his car. I put my seat belt on and sat there quietly. Why is he here?

"Hyung, you were in an accident and here, you are in your car with me. Did you force yourself to wake up?" I asked.

"I didn't force myself to wake up. I just happened to wake up, alright?" Luhan hyung said.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Somewhere you'll like," Luhan hyung said.

We were in the car without talking to each other since it was very awkward fro me since Luhan hyung just suddenly came up to Jongin's doorstep and asked for me.

After a few minutes stuck in Luhan hyung's car in silence, we finally reached the destination. It was the park where we had our date and the same night where Luhan hyung started dating Minseok hyung. Luhan hyung opened the door for me and I stepped out. He locked the car and grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me through the park and into the trees. I got hit by some branches but it didn't leave a bruise. After we went through the trees, I saw the exact same thing. A beautiful waterfall and some baby animals playing. I was in tears.

"Hyung, what's all this?" I asked. Luhan hyung stood quiet but just stood in front of me

"Sehun, I'm sorry after all I did. I know I was wrong and I was very stupid," Luhan hyung said. 

"What do you mean?" I asked even though I already know the answer.

"I think you heard from Joonmyeon that I'm dating someone else besides you so I decided to break up with him and decided to be with you instead," Luhan hyung explained.

"So it was true! You were cheating on me with Minseok hyung!" I said.

"Yes, it was true. My brain was messed up. I love you, Sehun and nothing can changed that," Luhan hyung said.

"But you left me...for him," I mumbled.

"I know I left you but that was only for a while. While I was unconscious, I realized something that my heart only aims for you and not Minseok," Luhan hyung said.

"While I was unconscious, I realized I didn't value your love nor thank the love that you gave me. When I think about you, I can fill up the world with only you. My love for you is endless, Sehun. You should know that," Luhan hyung said.

"What about our memories? Is it fake?" I asked.

"No, it wasn't fake," Luhan hyung said.

I was touched by Luhan hyung's words and decided to trust him that time.

"What about Minseok hyung?" I asked.

Luhan hyung didn't say anything but looked at the back. I was confused but then I realized that two figures were coming towards us. It was Jongdae hyung and Minseok hyung holding hands. I smiled from ear to ear.

"Hey, Sehun," Jongdae hyung said.

"Does he remember?" I mouthed the words to Jongdae hyung and he nodded.

"This is Minseok, my lover for a few years. Sehun, I have a feeling you met him before," Jongdae hyung said.

"I have. Recently, when you were in the hospital, hyung," I said while putting my arm around Luhan hyung's shoulder.

"Really? Never thought," Luhan hyung said and we laughed. 

After that, we had a little feast and Luhan hyung was holding my hand under the table and I blushed. All of this cheating stuff was sorted out with Jongdae hyung reuniting back with Minseok hyung and me with Luhan hyung. We forgot about all of this that happened and became an official couple. We had a beautiful wedding and best of all, we had the same wedding day with Jongdae hyung and Minseok hyung so we decided to do it together. I was starting to feel relaxed because I finally get to be with my beloved wife (I'm the husband) in a beautiful house in Apgujeong. We have two kids (We adopted them) named Taekwoon and Hakyeon. Jongdae hyung and Minseok hyung lived next door and adopted two kids as well by the name of Jaehwan and Hongbin. All of the drama that I had suffered before we got married has already passed and long forgotten...

 

tumblr_m1gu5vMEe21rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

» author's ramblings:   09.12.13 ; 12:04 a.m | Finally finished! I know that it took like almost two weeks to finish this so I didn't want to dissapoint my subbies by just leaving this unfinished. Hope you guys like it! XOXO

» layout credit