In the Other Room

Enough is Enough

Daesung came in, almost falling down and tripping over everything. TOP and Seungri held their arms out so that they could catch him just in case. He running man was now panting on the ground even though he only ran a few feet. Seungri started shoving him around like a little kid wanting attention. 

"Hyung! What happened?"

"We're...in trouble..." Daesung said inbetween pants.

Top looked at the others like he didn't understand what was going on. Being the oldest out of all of them he never got into trouble or has seen G Dragons mean side. He tried to reasure them that it was just nothing and that GD didn't mean a word of it. For a while he belived it him self...until he heard the leader shouting from the other room about him being the main problem.

"Talking in his sleep?.." TOP said shrugging inocently like the little kid he was inside.

Daesung rolled over so that he was facing the older man. He only shook him head and started to dooze off right there in the middle of the floor. TOP picked him up and tucked him in once he was completely asleep. Seungri tucked him self in, in the bunk above his. While everyone else started to snore and dream, TOP laid down in his bed thinking about what GD could possiable do to. He reasoned that he was taller, stronger, and let alone older, but G Dragon was leader and held a certain amount of piwer over him. 

"Tsk" 

He tossed and turned until he himself was finally able to sleep aroun 4:38 in the morning, not knowing the terriable plan GD had waiting for him the next morning.