8

Pouring Affection

Close. Open. Close. Open. Close. Open. That was the routine that Alice did to her eyes after being in her own delusional world. Alice didn't realise that she was already in a familiar coffee shop – well, Hello Venus' usual girls-day-out hangout – with Nara sitting opposite of her while crossing her nicely curved legs.

Alice had simply no idea how Nara immediately dragged her here after she spent her time gazing at the busy streets of Seoul at the balcony of their dorm. She just continued gazing, gazing, gazing until she was being dragged super hard by Miss Muscles, Nara. Hence, she could feel even more pain – this time, to the hand.

Now, back to the real story a.k.a. reality, Alice was given the "silent treatment" by Nara. She noticed, they weren't wearing black sunglasses or bizarre clothing since it wasn't a blind date of either Alice or Nara with some random dude (or maybe, an actor under their label, Fantagio like 5urprise). It was just a sister-like and friendly date, which the two personally liked in common.

Alice kept looking up at Nara and down at two glasses of ice mocha, which Nara ordered earlier and their absolute favourites and that made her scratch her head in total confusion. She had no idea what was the real reason they were there and the "silent treatment" continued, which made Alice break the ice by questioning while tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear,

"So.. why are you bringing me here, Nara?" Still, the "silent treatment" continued and Nara continued playing Candy Crush, the hit application on her phone, her lips pursed and her eyes not shifting towards Alice.

Alice just heaved a deep sigh and took the advantage to lean her back against her chair and gaze at the beautiful scenery, since their seats were at the corner of the shop, which were also next to the window. Her eyes closed slowly, as the seconds ticked by and she took deep breaths, for no reason whatsoever.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Alice's eyes fluttered open as she felt shivers running down her spine. When her eyes closed just now, a vision appeared in her mind – a vision of Ara being on top of Yoonjo, her hands running up and down the younger's body while crashing her lips against Yoonjo's.

It was a good thing that she opened her eyes before her eyes witnessed the vision of the almost-kiss. Alice knew it wasn't even real but she just endured another hundred percent of pain, feeling hurt that her vision might be true.. or not.

Joohee, please don't jump into another conclusion. Please. Her train of thoughts pleaded and she did, taking another session of deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.


Word Count: 464 words

A/N: Finally, I got back into writing this fanfic (with the encouragement of the word count and my AraLiceJo(?) feels), with a triple update. Few. I really like writing this fanfic, since it describes most of my pain in life. I hope you guys will be able to adapt to this fanfic as I try to blend my emotions into this fanfic. Also, I just realized this fanfic got more explanation than dialogues, which I really like as well. Now, I really want to know - what do YOU think about this fanfic after 8 chapters? Do leave an honest comment. :)