The Pre-End

His Birthday Gift [indefinite hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight was the night that Taryn has been preparing for for less than a few months. She had dinner up and ready to go whenever Jongin arrived after his schedule was done. All that was left was deciding what to wear. And right now, she was staring at the nightie and cover-up in her hands.

"C'mon girl, just put it on and get it over with." She told herself. "It's not like you haven't had before." She paused. "I know... but it's..." She trailed off.

This was normal for her. She always talked to herself whenever she contemplated over things. It was like other people were in the room chatting with her. Others may think she was a crazy person. Most of her friends about this habit.

"Just do it. Quit acting like a ." She psyched herself up. "I know... still though... gahhh."

Taryn smashed her face into her pillow and screamed into it. After that little session, she stood up, took both items along with her y lingerie, and went into the bathroom. After putting on the lingerie, the nightie, and then the cover-up; Taryn gave herself a once over.

"Is this too much?" She asked herself while staring at her reflection. "No, I don't think so." She countered with. "Maybe a little." She reasoned. "Nah... not really." She thought again. "Seriously, what is wrong wit me? I have got to stop doing this."

She exited the bathroom and was back in her bedroom. She suddenly heard a knock coming from her main door, and her eyes widened. In a panic state, she searched for something to conceal the y wear before making her way to see who it was. It was Jongin. She looked over to her wall clock and saw that it was barely past eight o'clock.

"Hmm, why is he out so early?" She muttered to herself before opening the door to let him in. "Hey Jonginnie." She greeted him.

"Hey Rynnie." Jongin replied entering her apartment and giving her a kiss after she closed the door.

"How come your out so early?" She asked him after the kiss ended. "This rarely happens."

He grinned at her as he pulled her in for a more welcoming hug. "It's my birthday of course. The manager let me off early so that I could spend the rest of it with you."

Taryn chuckled. "That's so nice of him." She hugged him back.

"So..." Jongin let out as he pulled his girlfriend away from him to look at her.

She just looked at him and then answered. "So... dinner's in the oven, cake's in the fridge, and I'm so worn out that I'm going to go to bed now. Night."

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter