The Beginning

His Birthday Gift [indefinite hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, Kaaaaiii!" Taryn yelled out as she tidied up her small apartment a bit annoyed.

The said person rushed out of Taryn's bedroom and looked concernly at his girlfriend. "What's wrong, baby?"

Taryn stopped what she was doing and glared at him. She swept both of her arms at the mess he made all over her living room.

Jongin chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck with an apologetic look. "Sorry."

Taryn let out a sigh but dismissed it. She rubbed her face tiredly and Jongin took this chance and walked towards his girlfriend and enveloped her into his embrace.

"Stupid Jongin. Always trying to pacify me." Taryn said into his chest as she lightly hit his arm with a small smile.

Jongin let out a laughed and squeezed her tighter. "Because you're pretty violent when you're angry."

This time Taryn actually did hit the same arm harder. "I do not."

"You just did it right now." He pulled away so that they were looking at one another. "I'll help you clean up. I promise."

"You promise?" She asked to confirm if he was telling the truth.

"Promise, My Kitten." He smiled as he stuck out his pinky.

Taryn smiled at the gesture and brought out her own pinky. The two hooked their pinkies together, locked it with their thumbs, and sealed it with an actual sweet kiss. Taryn broke the kiss first and Jongin pouted at the lost warmth.

"How about another one?" He asked holding up his index finger.

Taryn gave him a teasing smile and shook her head. "Maybe next time." She let out as she got out of his embrace and walked away towards her little kitchen area.

Just as she reached her kitchen, she felt herself being wrapped up in his arms again as he back hugged her. "Eee.... Jongin!" Taryn squeaked at the sudden action of skinship.

She tried prying his arms away, but he just secured her tighter. Not really saying anything, Jongin just nuzzled his face against her neck.

Taryn frowned in concern and somehow turned herself within his arms to face him while taking his face into her palms. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly, staring up at him with a caring look.

Jongin just gave her a small smile and nodded his head.

"Are you sure?" She tried once more, not completely believing him.

"What? Can't a guy just hug his lovely girlfriend?" He asked with a smile as he pulled her even closer and nuzzled against her neck once more.

"You're such a weirdo." Taryn laughed and just hugged him back. "But that's what I love about you."

"Oh yeah?" He asked playfully as he pulled away to look at her.

"Yeah." She replied back just as playfully.

And before she knew it, Jongin swept down and connected his lips with hers. Taryn was so surprised by the sudden kiss she gasped that her lips parted and Jongin took this opportunity to slip his tongue inside her wet cavern. As they continued their passionate makeout session, Jongin had maneuvered the two of them towards her bedroom. Taryn then felt herself free falling and plopped onto her own bed. She then pushed Jongin away and gave him a -what are you doing- look.

"Um..." She shyly let out as she bit her bottom lip nervously and looked everywhere but him.

Jongin just smiled sweetly down at his now innocent girlfriend letting out a soft chuckle. He brushed a few strands of her hair out of her face and behind her ear with care. Taryn then returned her gaze to look up at her understanding boyfriend with an apologetic expression.

"It's okay, Taryn.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter