Chapter III

Second Chance

Chapter III

Luhan was keeping his mind busy for the past few days trying to not think about Hyuna being with someone else that isn't him. He's been broken, and he felt numb. Dead on the inside. "Chairman-nim, there's someone here to see you." His assistant, Yongguk said in the intercom. "Yongguk, if it's them say that I'm busy." Luhan said referring to his friends (EXO). "Chairman-nim it's not them. It's a man named Tao with a little kid with him." His male assistant said.
 
Luhan smiled as he heard Yongguk mentioning Himchan. "Let them in." Luhan responded keeping his paperworks away. As Tao and Himchan entered, Himchan instantly bolt to Luhan's side. "Luhannie!" Himchan ran to Luhan hugging him tight. "Himchannieeee! How are you?" Luhan pulled away smiling.
 
"I wanted to see you so I begged Appa to take me here!" Himchan cheekily replied sitting down on the comfy couch in Luhan's office. "Tao, thanks for taking him here." Luhan smiled looking at Tao's direction. "Ah, this kid is a little spoiled. If he wants something he gets it. Mostly his Umma spoils him." Tao chuckled and Luhan frowned looking down.
 
"He's a clever kid, how old is he?" Luhan asked looking at Himchan. "He's 3 years old." Tao simply replied but Luhan became even more confused. Why is he 3 years old? I lost Hyuna 3 years ago, I thought Himchan is only 2. Luhan shook it off frowning at the distance, He wishes he was Tao. Luhan accepts it now that he will never have Hyuna again, but deep in his heart he still wishes that he have her. He would do it for anything in the world.
 
"Appa! I'm hungry can we go home? Oh! Luhan hyung can I call you imobu?" Himchan tugged onto Luhan's sleeve and Luhan replied, "Of course Himchannie!" Luhan ruffled Himchan's hair. "Let's go. Do you want to come with us? if you're not busy." Tao asked and Himchan jumped in, "Ah! Luhan imobu, you should come with us! Umma cooks delicious food." Himchan pulled Luhan's hand and he smiled. He misses Hyuna's dishes too.
 
"Ah ne. Good thing I'm not busy." Luhan picked up Himchan and exited his office with Tao leading the way. "What does your Umma work for?" Luhan asked but Himchan frowned. "Appa doesn't want Umma to work because she always gets headaches, but Appa works as a doctor!" Himchan replied smiling when he finished his sentence.
 
"Ahh, well atleast your Umma is with you." Luhan said making Himchan grin more nodding. "Ne, Umma likes to take care of me. She always sings me songs and reads me stories before bed." Luhan smiled but felt tears coming out of his eyes. Hyuna used to tell him that before, "Oppa! Soon I want to read stories to our children before bed, I'll spoil them so much." Tao stopped walking and Luhan realized that they arrived the car.
 
Luhan made Himchan sit in the back, unbuckling his seatbelt while Luhan went to the passenger's. Tao on the driver's seat. "So you and Hyuna married?" Luhan asked but Tao shook his head. "No, were not. I'm planning to propose soon." Tao smiled starting the engine and driving away, focusing on the road. "Why don't you allow Hyuna to work?" Luhan asked.
 
"She always gets headaches and migraines. That's why I want her to stay with Himchan so someone can look after her while I'm at work." Tao replied frowning. "But she always insists that she's alright." Tao frowned more. "She could work for me, I've been needing for a secretary." Tao smiled. "That's good, she would be happy when she heard it. My concern is her headaches and migraines. But I know you're a great guy, you can look after her." Luhan nodded.
 
As they arrived the house, Luhan got out and went to the backseat to let Himchan out. Himchan took off as his seatbelt were off. He went to his Umma hugging her tight, "Umma! Luhan imobu is with us!" Himchan pointed to the door and Hyuna peeked seeing Luhan sitting in the living room with Tao. "You're home early." Tao and Luhan turned and saw Hyuna's flawless happy make-upless face. "We don't have enough patients so I asked the other doctors to handle it." Tao replied giving Hyuna a passionate peck on the lips.
 
"I invited Luhan for dinner, I'm sure he would love your dishes." Hyuna blushed and went to the kitchen. With Himchan following her, "Umma can I play with Luhan imobu in my room?" Hyuna looked down at her son and smiled, "Of course you can, but don't tire your Luhan imobu because he also have work and must've been tired too. Arasso?" Himchan's eyes lit up, "Ne." Himchan kissed Hyuna's cheek and skipped his way to Luhan. Luhan smiled as he saw Himchan heading to him. "Imobu! Let's play in my room!" Himchan pulled Luhan's hand and Luhan laughed.
 
"Okay." Luhan followed Himchan to his room, Himchan opened the door and entered with Luhan following him. "Umma doesn't want me to leave my toys anywhere so if you touch anything please put it back Imobu!" Himchan ordered doing a salute with Luhan chuckling doing a salute back, "Ne." Luhan played with Himchan while Hyuna and Tao cooked dinner.
 
"Yeobo.." Tao cooed wrapping his arms around Hyuna, "Ne?" Hyuna blushed. "I want us to be married soon.." Tao confessed and Hyuna blushed harder. "Ahh, oppa. I want us to get married too. But I want to meet my family first. Aish! I hate this stupid amnesia." Hyuna whined and Tao kissed her neck. "Don't worry, we'll find them someday and I'll ask for their permisson to marry you." Tao comforted and Hyuna relaxed. "Arasso."
 
"Dinner is ready!" Luhan heard Hyuna yell from downstairs and he looked at Himchan who's keeping away his toys. "Imobu! Let's go Umma doesn't like to make the food wait!" Himchan ran and Luhan yelled, "Yah! Don't run you'll trip, be carefeul." He tried to keep up with Himchan who was running really fast. Suddenly... "AAAHH!" Luhan fell, twisting his ankle. "Omo! Imobu!" Himchan ran back to Luhan as he saw Luhan struggling to get up. "Umma! Appa!" Himchan called out.
 
"Ne? Himchannie?" Hyuna went upstairs and saw Luhan gripping on his throbbing ankle, "Omo!" Hyuna went to Luhan's side looking at Luhan's twisted ankle. "What happened?" Hyuna worriedly asked looking at Luhan. "I twisted my ankle, I got worried when Himchan was running so I tried to catch up." Hyuna frowned and called for Tao. "Let's take you to the guest room." Tao sighed and Himchan teared up running to his Umma.
 
"Umma! Mianhaeyo it's my fault why imobu tripped." He cried in Hyuna's chest while Hyuna continued to comfort him. "No, It's not your fault Himchannie." Hyuna frowned as he felt her son shaking in her arms. "Himchannie, come on let's eat. Luhan, mianhae. Tao will take care of you." Hyuna informed Luhan and he just weakly smiled still feeling his ankle hurting.
 
"Umma~" Himchan continued to sob and Hyuna sighed, "I tell you what. After this will go to Luhan again and you look after him in exchange of the incident. Apologize to him, Arasso?" Himchan's eyes lit up and nodded. "Ne." Hyuna smiled, she really teached Himchan to be a obedient kid. But she's proud on how intelligent he is. But the thing about Himchan, Hyuna doesn't know who the real father is because of her amnesia.
 
But she feels this father and son bond going on between Luhan and Himchan that she always tries to ignore.
 

I'll be making another fanfic between EXO and Hyuna,  because they are my (ultimate) bias~