Prologue

Second Chance
second chance | prologue
Whoever you are, I will take care of you. I promise.
—— Huang Zi Tao

"Let's just arrange your dress Hyuna." Hyuna nodded standing up and looking at her Unni, "Unni, thank you so much for being my maid of honor." Hyuna bowed to her Unni kissing her cheek. "It's my pleasure to be your Maid of Honor. You've always been my best friend ever since." Gayoon said hugging her best friend. Today is Hyuna and Luhan's wedding day. Hyuna is very nervous, what if she trips? or messes up?

"I'm so excited and happy for you Hyuna!" Gayoon exclaimed while arranging Hyuna's wedding dress. "Promise me you'll be my maid of honor in mine and Doojoon's wedding too!" Hyuna smiled nodding her head. "Of course Unni! It would be nice to be your maid of honor!" Hyuna hugged Gayoon then looked at the mirror. This is it for her, she's gonna be a wife. She's excited to be Luhan's wife.

"I'll be a good wife to Luhan, I promise." She thought then smiled at the mirror. She'll be a great wife and a great mother.

"Hyuna-ssi! The car is ready!" Hyuna smiled and held on her dress with Gayoon holding it up so it won't hit the dirty floor. "Ah ne, Doojoon." Doojoon opened the car for Hyuna and she entered the car with Gayoon following her. They sat on the car holding each other's hand. Gayoon could feel Hyuna's hand shaking. "Hyuna, everything's going to be okay." Gayoon assured Hyuna. But Hyuna shook her head, "Unni what if I messed up? or trip?" "No you will not arasso?"

"Ne."

On the other hand, Luhan was dressed in a fine Armani tuxedo waiting in the altar. He was sweating profusely, "Luhan, why are you so nervous?" Kris, Luhan's best man asked placing his hand on Luhan's shoulder. "I don't know, I'm just so nervous." Luhan breathed in and out, but his nervousness can't get out of his system. Yes he loves Hyuna so much it consumes him.

But he can't stop feeling nervous, he loves this woman so much. But what if he messes up? what if he drops the ring? or worse stutters? He proposed to Hyuna in their 5th year anniversary and he was glad she said yes. He was sure Hyuna will be a great wife and mother to him and their future kids. "Hyung, Doojoon just called and said Hyuna and Gayoon are on their way now." Sehun informed making Luhan's palms sweat through nervousness.

"Alright everyone! On their places!" Luhan heard Mr. Kim yell to everyone. Luhan stood up near the altar with a straight posture. Hyuna, yeobo I love you so much. This is our time to start a beautiful family we always wanted. Saranghaeyo Hyuna.

On Tao's view, He was walking around the forest finding for his dog that ran off. Tao lives in a cottage near the forest, when he saw a truck crashed into a wedding car. Tao's eyes widened as he saw a girl on a wedding dress flew midair banging her head in a tree. "Omo!" Tao ran to the girl and he saw she was very beautiful. Blood coming out of her head, Tao picked the girl up and ran back to his house.

Tao went to his car and opened the car door placing Hyuna in the backseat laying her down, he picked up his things and went to the driver's side. Tao is a doctor in the small town here in Korea, his very great at it. He drove Hyuna to the hospital that he owns when he arrived his assistant nurse Kai rushed by his side. "Tao, who's this?" Kai asked preparing a stretcher.

Tao laid Hyuna in the stretcher and rushed her in the emergency room. "Kai! Get her a dextrose! Bbali!" Tao yelled and Kai rushed to get a dextrose. Tao inserted the dextrose and started doing all his might just to save Hyuna. "Whoever you are, I will take care of you. I promise." Tao said when he saw Hyuna's breathing became stable.

< a tori creation >