Feeling!

LOVE CAN'T STOP!!!

Suzyn's POV

I liked ChanYeol at first sight, I tried to conceale this love and not tell anyone, just quietly beside him, behaved as a friend and no more no less. The time passed, ChanYeol just dated with this girl to other girl, I realized he never noticed me, he always said : "Suzyn ah, you always my best friend" it makes me hurt. I've told myself that I have to stop, but the love for ChanYeol keeping bigger day by day , it can't stopped. I’ve been crying when I hear he says his love for the girl on the phone, although I know he isn’t really love that girl. He was worried, don’t understand why am I cry. ChanYeol ah, you never understand. The boy with an cold heart like you will never know what am I feeling, how many girls tried to make you love them step by step, hope you can change your mind but they have given up.Ecxept someone know you don’t love them, they are still right there, beside you but then you still kick them. I know you're cool toward me like that, you break my heart like that but why  I can't let you go. I smiled : “So love is blind". Making people do something wrong even know it would be hurt but still do, many boys says love with me but I refused, silly, huh ? I said to myself, when ChanYeol find out his love, the girl who will stand beside him forever although anything could happen, then I will let go, find out another love for myself, am I very stupid, right ? Ha ha, I know that. Now, he needs a person next to him to share, then I would be that person. This thing make me happy.

 

ChanYeol's POV

For me, Suzyn is a good friend, very reliable, I have a feeling that I like her, but it doesn’t seem big enough to make me confess to her, I'm afraid I'll hurt Suzyn. I know I’m not a good boy, I've never really loved anyone, I’m just make the girls love me, play with them and make their heart hurts.  I'm afraid my feeling for Suzyn just a temporary love, I can't let her heart break because of me, I can't let my friend cry because of me. That’s my only friend that I have, I don’t want to lose her.

I used to think a lot, I used to wonder when I have a girlfriend, she can make me strong enough to make something crazy like within the films, or other romantic stories, can’t be? No way, how it can happen to me..Ha ha. I just think about Jieun, very long time no one dared come near me because my attitude, I'm very relaxed because of that, but now she appears and want to close with me..Aisss. But now it seems I did she hate me, haha.. so I’ll be release from her soon.

Yeah !!! But she look so lovely, right ? Especially when her cheek bloated with Suzyn..Omo, what am I thinking ? But honestly she got a nice smile.

End POV

 

----Flash Back----

Suzyn and Jieun on the way from the medical room to the class, ChanYeol accidentally saw them, he just quietly looked Jieun, don't ask why because he also don’t know why he like that, but really, he can't take his eyes off Jieun.

Jieun don’t know it, just laugh and talk with Suzyn. Jieun’s sunshine smile make his heart beats fast, ChanYeol was so taken aback (shock), he put his hand on his chest. Asking himsefl : "WHY ?!".

Feeling something, Jieun turn around and look at ChanYeol, he quickly regained his cool look, face off. But behind that cool look is a confused face, he don't want Jieun see his face right now.

----End Flash Back----

After school, ChanYeol are taking his motorcycle ran out of the gate, he saw Suho hugging Jieun, they look so happy, who could break that love?... However, ChanYeol’s feeling very strange, it’s incredibly annoyed. ChanYeol tried to get away that feeling and he drove away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Park's House

"Mom, I'm home" Suho said.

"Why did you come home late, Suho ?..ah ah, I know, with Jieun, right ? " Mrs Park sitting on the lounge chair with ChanYeol.

"Yes mom, today we were so happy, we had a great date !!!" Suho laughed.

"Aigoo, watching my son, the word happiness are visible on your face, ha ha… Chanyeol ah, when you can introduce your girlfriend to me, son ? Why don’t you date with someone like your brother ? " Mrs. Park asked ChanYeol.

"Aiis, mom !" ChanYeol nagging,go upstairs and go to his room, close the door very strong.

"Aigoo, did I say something wrong ?" Mrs. Park wondered.

"Because you always like that.. don’t worry, mom. He’ll introduce his girlfriend with you when he have." Suho smiled.

Between whiles, ChanYeol was based on the door, he feels very annoy. He hugs his chest, his face surprised. He really don't care about what his mom said, what makes he feels bad that’s when Suho talk about his date.

"Why do I feel like that ?!"

"It’s your brother’s girlfriend..you hear me, Park ChanYeol !! ChanYeol whispered.

-------------------

Thanks my friend <3 ryowin

And if you want to take my story to somewhere, please tell me!!!!