Everything begins..

LOVE CAN'T STOP!!!

Author's POV

Jieun walked into class, touch the strange eyes of ChanYeol, but instead of the cold eyes like everyday, today the attitude of ChanYeol very weird. Feeling like he was embarrassed. However, Jieun don’t care about that. During school hours, Jieun looked at ChanYeol, still cold look and carefree…but why Jieun feels there's something else strange.

Think awhile, Jieun just remembered something, she hastily grab a sheet of notes and recorded something, then she gives ChanYeol that sheet.

"Hey, thanks for yesterday."

ChanYeol glanced at the paper and then looked up the podium. Jieun slightly annoyed but she still not gives up, she wrote another sheet of paper and then pushed toward Chanyeol.

"Ya, why you have that attitude when someone wants to thank you? Don't be impolite like that?"

Chanyeol grimaced after read. Jieun thought the paper would be made to throw away again but Chanyeol written back on paper.

"Araso, No need to thanks."

Jieun smiling when reading the paper because finally Chanyeol replied her. Talking hate but Jieun’s a person very easy to forgive, she can't hate anyone too long. Thinking aimlessly, Jieun don't realize that a person is smiling and looking at her in secret.

It's time to rest, people began to leave the class.

"Let’s eat?" Jieun stand up and turned around to asked Chanyeol, she really want to intimate with Chanyeol more because of Suzyn and Suho. Her question makes people in the class opened their eyes, stopped all activities, looked at the desk of Jieun and Chanyeol, because everybody knew they were like water and fire, how they could go together. Also for Suzyn, she was surprised and looked at them.

"Uhm.."

With a small voice that made the whole class can’t close their mouth. Of course, Jieun don’t think about unexpected results, Chanyeol was agreed so fast. Jieun just look at him and can’t talk anything.

"So, we can go now?" Chanyeol stand up and go out of the class.

"Um...Yes, yes, Suzyn ah, let’s go !!" Jieun ran to Suzyn was surprising and pulled her hand away.

In the refectory, they find out a vacant table, Jieun quickly sat down and pointed to the chair opposite for ChanYeol and Suzyn sat down beside together.

Although ChanYeol also sat down, but there's something he didn’t like. Perhaps he didn’t want to sit facing Jieun because he hate look at her, or he wanted to sit next to......

Chanyeol shakes of the his head made two girls look at you and can’t understand why he did that.

Jieun don’t care, she turns around to speak with Suzyn.

"Suzyn ahh~~~~, I want to eat hamburger and drink soda, can you buy for me?" Jieun said with her aegyo.

Chanyeol blushes because of Jieun's act and think when Suzyn go, only have two people here, what should he do? (author: ChanYeol ah, calm down. Both of you are sitting together in class right? Why you look so worry like that huh?)

But after ChanYeol’s think was severed when Jieun said.

"Chanyeol, you should go with Suzyn to help her bring the food."

Jieun pressed both of them and embraced her belly with the grimace face because hungry, they are stand up, then Jieun winking with Suzyn.

Quick counter was jammed now, there’s so many people, Suzyn muttered what to buy then preparing to enter but ChanYeol holds her wrists pulled back, so no time to prepare, she pulled back almost filled ChanYeol’s chest.

"Standing here, I'm going to buy for you," Chanyeol told and walks into the crowd, left Suzyn’s very embarrassed behind.

After buy the food, they come back to the table, sit down, Jieun had taken her food and stand up :

"Sorry, I remember I had the urgent need to do now, you two should stays here and eats together, I have to go now."

After says that, Jieun run really fast, leave Chanyeol wants to say something.

"So now we can eat ?" Suzyn understand Jieun’s mean.

"Um...I have a BaekHyun’s call, I have to go now, sorry Suzyn." Chanyeol pretends to take the phone out to view.

Suzyn gently nod of her head, trying to cover her face want to cry.

-----------------------------------------------------

My friend trans for me again ryowin.

Sorry for a boring chap, I'm really busy due to exams so I'm not sure what I'm writing.

I'm like exhausted ideas, hopes I will pass the exam and ideas will back to me. >"<

Also because I'm so busy right now, I can't edit my poster again.

I'll do it when I have time. ^.^

And thanks to all my new subscribers. HAPPY NEW YEAR LATE. Love you guys <3