Past

Hello? [OneShot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Hi, guys! I know this story was published last year, but I decided to add another chapter to kind of explain everything. Initially, I didn't want to as I thought it might ruin the whole story. But I thought again, "why not just go for it?" So here I am!

As I'm writing this, I didn't know it's going to be long. So I will split it into two parts.

I hope this chapter is good enough. Enjoy!

_________________________________________

(Four months ago)

"Oppa.."

I looked up from the apple that I was peeling. A female patient dressed in hospital clothes was sitting on the bed that was brought up to support her sitting position. The patient was none other than my girlfriend of two years. On the day we first met, I was deeply attracted to every part of her - her innocence, her beauty, her long flowing brown hair.

Now, due to the cancer and the treatment, she lost quite a lot of weight and a black beanie was hiding her bald head from the world. Despite all that, I still think she's beautiful.

"Yes, my dear?" I answered with a smile. A smile that she love.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

I blinked my eyes. Not this again.

"Well. I'm here to visit my girlfriend, of course," I said patiently.

"I know," she began, "but you and I both know that I will-"

"You will survive."

"-die soon."

The room became quiet as both of us stared into each other's eyes. Slowly, I placed the half-peeled apple and the knife on the table and went over to sit beside her on the bed. 

"Jieun-ah," I carefully her cheek with my right hand,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter