Our Pure Love

Our Pure Love

         " I can't go to coed school. What I'm supposed to do? How can I live? You want to see me got my trauma again?"

        " Not like that, Nana. You just have one year to graduate from high school. So, we didn't want to bother your study. Besides, that's the only school around that area."

Nana stomping her feet and locked herself in her bedroom. She afraid, she afraid if she had to go to coed school. That seem like a haunted house to her. She got afraid after she witnessed her uncle her sister. Her sister got trauma for two years but then she got a new boyfriend in her university. But for her that incident will always remains in her head. She also accidently saw her neighbour killed his mother for money. From that moment, her mind set that all boys are bad. That trauma will never go away from her life. It will remains same.

      " Nana, you've to face the reality. Even your sister also already move on and have a boyfriend. She happy now. Your uncle also already got his punishment right? He already regret it. Come on Nana, how could you still sit at the same spot? You've to move on too. I've no choice but you've to attend that school. That's the only choice you've now. Sorry dear.."

Nana put on her headphone and open the maximum volume, her tears fall down. She just afraid

   'Why everyone never understand that?'

 

   " Seungjin, father got offer to new company and also he will get bonus and new salary."

 " Wow, that's nice dad. So we should move right?" Her mother expression suddenly change. She seem very guilty to tell the other news to Seungjin.

     " My dear son, I know you've complex and I really understand that but..."

    " But...what mum?" He swallowed hard. Seem he already can predict the answer.

     " You've no choice but to go to coed school."

    " What?! No way!" 

   " Listen, all school boys a very far from our aparment. It's took about 3 hours even if you ride train."

   " Then settle, I'll go no matter how far it is."

  " No, because I already register your name in coed school. Which a lot more easier and nearer.It just 30 minutes from aparment."

    " Mum! What?! I can't mum.."

   " I'm sorry Seungjin. You just have one more year right? Seungjin!" Seungjin  went out from his house. He just walked and walked without any intention to go to anywhere.

    'Go to coed school? That's super crazy!'

He then remember why he afraid with girls.In elementary school everyone mistook him as a girl. Then all of the girls called him kitty because they said he look like a cute kitten. Some of them, even trying to makeup him as a girl. He find that annoying but he just too afraid to fight back. In Middle School even in school boy some of teachers call him cutie.

Then, one day the presiden of Beauty Club in Blossom Girls's School find him. She also known as the prettiest in her school. She find him to take revenge after she got rejected from his sunbae.

  " You know cute boy, I just got rejected from sunbae because he think you're much more cuter than me. So I just want to see you. So you're the one the sunbae keep his eyes on. You're pretty cute but you totally not my taste. I'll take my revenge, because of you sunbae reject me."

Then after that day, almost everyday I got milk poured and sometimes my school uniform got torn. I got really scared to girls after that. I definitely didn't want any single contact with girls but why coed school mum? My complex...

Today is the first day for both Seungjin and Nana to go to coed school. They felt very nervous about what might happen next. They took the same train to go to school. It just 30 minutes from their apartment,. and yes they are neighbour without they realizing. They live in the same aparment but different block. Seungjin's family live in Block A while Nana in Block C. 

Seungjin sighed, this is not the first time he ride train but today he felt awkward because the train more packed than usual.

   'Ah..forget this is Seoul after all.'

He then go to the corner of the train where he can rest his back for awhile. The train got more packed, Seungjin got stuck in there. Suddenly, he felt like someone hugging him from behind. He quickly turn back.

  "Girl! Why are you hugging me?" he look so frightened, maybe because no one ever hugged him since Middle School except for his mum. The girl look shocked and blushed, then she bow.

  " Sorry, I didn't know it's a boy. This train is too packed and I lost my balance so that's why I hugged you. But trust me that's not on purpose. I'm deeply sorry." He still shaking and same does for the girl, Nana. She look so shocked, the train got more packed and Seungjin have to move a little bit closer to Nana. She look shocked but she cannot do anything, she even cannot move an inch. The situation force them to meet eye to eye and their face so close just a few inch from each other.

Seungjin took courage to introduce hisself because the girl look so ordinary and not fashionable. With her big glasses and no make up tell everything.

     " I'm...I'm..Seungjin.." Seungjin said withhis shaking voice. The girl look so shy and she also said her name.

    "Nana." Just one word and after that they remains silent. The sudden break make everyone shocked and move forward, and without she realizing her lips meet Seungjin lips. Nana shocked, then she blushed she quickly cover .

   " I'm very sorry." and tears fall down through her cheeks. Seungjin also shocked, that's his first kiss. Then, he saw Nana crying he felt guilty.

  " No, it's okay. It's not even your fault." Seungjin give her a tissues without comforting her. Actually, he did not know how to comfort a girl. Nana shed her tears.

 " I'm very sorry, I'm the one who kiss you but I'm the one who crying. I'm just...sorry" Seungjin just noded his head but his heart beating faster than usual. He didn't know why. Nana trying to calm down for herself.

'He look ordinary and he didn't even comforting me. Maybe he is not a bad boy type.'

 " Ah, I need to go out first." said Nana then she ran away. Seungjin check the station then he realizes, he also need to get out.

 " Oh crap! I need to get out too." Seungjin ran before the door close. They got separated because they did not know they will go to the same school.

 " Hello Miss Sung.I'm Nana from Jeju."

 " Ok Nana go to 3-C ok. Now is P.E time so it's okay. You just wait in the class until second period. It about 10 minutes..Ah and you'll meet Mr.Kim in the class." Nana noded her head and she took all of her files with her.

 " 3-C...3-C..Ah this one. Morning Mr Kim."

 " So you're Nana?"

 "Yes I am."

 " Took the second seat from the right from last row.Get it." Nana noded and bowed, then she took her seat and started to clean up her desk and chair. She heard someone open the door and enter the class. She got wonder.

'Is P.E time already over?'

" Ah..Ham Seungjin come in. Took the seat beside her ok. Go chatting with her. I get to go now, I've a work to do. After 10 minutes I'll comeback. So, don't worry ok Nana."

The door closed and it between Seungjin and Nana again.

'Nana? Just now I..'

"You're the boy from the train right?"

" Ah..right.." So I got right, she is the girl from the train, Nana.

Seungjin took his place and started to clean up too. His desk and chair are dusty. Just silent moment between them. Nana started to feel uncomfortable so does Seungjin. Then, they heard footstpes and voice. The door open, as she predicted, P.E Class is over.

 " Oh hey, we got two nerdy newbie here. and both of them wearing a big glasses," A class filled with laughter, the leader make his move to Seungjin.

  " So cute boy, What is your name, huh?"

 " Se..Seungjin."

 " hey why are you so afraid. We didn't want to do anything. You've no confident?" Laugh again. One of the took Seungjin's file then he open it.

 " Kibum, look at here." Kibum take a look to Seungjin's profile and laugh out loud.

 " Class...class hear this. This cute boy go to all school boys for Middle School and High School. No wonder he just so awkward, and this school also his first coed school." 

 " Wah..really..Hahaha.." Seungjin just quiet. In his previous school he rarely got bullied, maybe because he nice with the school president.

 " Then, what about you pure girl?"

 " What so pure about her, Jiyeon?"

 " Didn't you see, her face is soo pure. No make up..Hahaha." Nana already turned into doll, she frozen there. Never in her school someone did something like this towards her.

" Ah..and hear this..she also nerdy who goes to all school girls. So this two newbie are perfect match. Ham Seungjin and Park Nana. Both are nerdy, uncool and a weirdo." The class filled laughed again. Mr Kim enter the class, everyone quickly go back to their seat.

 " Oh class, we've two new members here. Please welcome Ham Seungjin and Park Nana ok. Treat them well. So now, I want to pair up you guys to do a project together. What Jiyeon?"

  " Just my suggestion, can you pair up that two new students together."

 " Why?"

  " Because we love to see them together." Jiyeon laughed and so does the whole class. 

 " Ok calm down. Ok then settle, Seungjin and Nana you pair up together ok."

 "What?!" Both of them shocked and cannot hide their it

  "Why you're so suprise. It just a project." Nana and Seungjin silent, they did not know what to say anymore.

They did their project together but they did not even speak to each other. Nana will do her part and then Seungjin will do his part. No interaction between them.

 

     " Hey Nana come here. You're right?"

     " What was that Jiyeon? That's not even your business."

     " I can tell it. Your face show everything." Jiyeon move more closer to her then she untied her hair. It make Nana shocked and afraid, she closed her eyes. " You're totally , with just this you already shaking a lot. Come on Hyori enough . She's no fun." Nana felt down, she cannot take their joke. Her legs were shaking. someone never did something like that to her. That's why she felt so shocked and afraid.

Nana walked out from the changing room. Her body still shaking.

  " Hey, why are you late.." Nana shocked and ran away from Seungjin.

 " Nana relax, I'm Seungjin. I just want to accompany you. We also live in the same place right? Come on we've to catch the last bus." Seungjin grabbed Nana hand and ran with him. Then he realized,

  " Ah sorry Nana, I didn't realize it. I'm in hurry." Seungjin's hand shaking because he never hold a girl hand. Nana just shook her head. Quiet moment again.

  " Nana..." Seungjin broke the silent moment between them. " I...I'm actually didn't know how to treat a girl, how to spoke with them. Actually, I'm afraid with girl. So, I felt sorry because we never have a conversation since the project start." 

Nana shocked, 'So he has the same complex like me?'

" Why, you must think I'm weird right? But trust me, I felt really different when I'm with you. I can talk to you and I can go back with you even we didn't spoke to each other. We just have another 2 months right? So that's why I think I need to tell you this. We've known about 9 months but we never spoke even we seat next to each other. Over this 5 months we went back together and do project together, I just feel so comfortable with you. You're the first girl I felt very safe and comfortable around. Usually I'll never spoke with girl because of my trauma. So, Nana that's my personal confession. Just want to let you know."

Seungjin feel so easy now. He already told her about his complex. He just did not want any silent moment between them again.

  " I..ah.." Seungjin look straight to Nana's face, it make her feel shy and uncomfortable." Ah..sorry just continue. I'll never look at you again." Nana took a deep breath before she started.

  " You..ah you've the same complex like me. I really afraid with guys. Because I thought all boys are bad, but you show me something different. I feel safe when I'm with you and it's also my first time I can talk and walked with boys. I never trust boys because I saw my sister got and I saw my old neighbour killed his mother. So that's why I'm afraid. I can't talk with boys, I just afraid. Sorry it's not your fault. It also my fault. So why you have this complex?"

 " Because the senior from other school got rejected from my sunbae. It's because my sunbae said I'm more cuter than her. That make her angry and frustrated, and then she bullied me without the sunbae knowing." Nana smiled,

  " You're pretty cute actually." Seungjin smile too,

  " For the first time, I didn't think girl call me cute are annoying."

They both laughed, the bus arrived and they sit next to each other. Usually, Nana will took front seat and Seungjin will took back seat. But for the first time they sat together.

  " Nana, thanks for the compliment. You indeed very cute too."

 " No one ever said that to me." she smiled.

 " Ah you know Nana, that kiss when we first meet was my first kiss. It got stolen from you." Seungjin laughed, Nana blushed and with slow voice she reply,

  " That's also my first kiss." Seungjin feel shy after Nana said like that. Both of them remains silent again.

  " Ah.."

 " Um.."

 " You go first Nana."

 " Ah, nothing..I just think that we're quite similar and we done many first time together, like that kiss."

 " So wanna do next?"

 " What?"

 " First date. Want it? It's also will  become my first date. Tomorrow, 4.00 p.m. Han River. Ok?" Nana noded with her smiled. It make both of them happy, they come back to their aparment safely.

 

   " I smell something here, and it was you Nana. So why you're so happy today?" asked her sister.

  " Nothing." Nana blushed.

  " Ah, you got blushed, so tell me what it is Nana. I'm your sister right? You got boyfriend? I already told you that you'll find a good boy too. Not all of them are bad. So Nana?"

  " Tomorrow, Han River,4.00 p.m." Nana tookher towel and goes to her bathroom.

 " Han River. 4.00 p.m? erm,..that's a date right?! Nana!" Nana just laughed.

 

  " Do you really think this is ok?"

 " I got trouble for choosing something that suit you perfectly. But this one-piece dress really suit you.You look more cuter. Nana, no more  white long sleeved t-shirt okay. Even I will get boring."

 " But this my first time wearing like this."

 " But you're beautiful. Wanna do some make up?"

 " No it's ok. It'll be too weird if I  wear make up."

 " Ok, then just put a lip gloss ok. You'll look pale if you didn't wear it."

Nana finally agree, she just put lip gloss and she tied her hair up like 'bun' style. That's the style she always used. Even, her sister want to do something different with her hair, she just did not want it.

'One-piece dress is enough for me. I will be too weird if I do something different.' That's Seungjin, he look different with normal clothes. It's really suit him.

  " Eh, Nana..you look...so  beautiful." Nana blushed and she smiled. They watched movie together and eat together. Just a normal stuff but it totally can make them feel very happy.

  " I think ,I've a great day with you. Thanks Nana."

  " Thanks for inviting me. Today such a memorable day to me and it's a first time I feel this way." Both of them laughed.

   " Wanna do it again next time?" Nana smiled, before she enter her house she said

  " Maybe...but with one condition."

 "What is it?"

  " After we graduate from high school. After graduate you'll look more mature right?"

 " I'll look more mature and more manly. I got your point Nana. I'll go to gym to build muscle. Then after I become more manly, can I ask you again to go out with me."

  " Of course you can. and I'll accept it." 

After that,they never go out again. they just having a normal conversation like everyone. Both of them start open up with their classmates, their classmates feel very happy about this.

 " You turn out to be so beautiful Nana. You already done it right?"

 " What Jiyeon..I'm still.."

 " Oh, I thought you already done it, because you look so happy now, and you can be more relaxed with us. Come on Nana, I'm just joking ok." Nana really love this school. That annoying ice princess, Jiyeon actually not a bad girl, she pretty nice.

 " You got muscle bro! That's good. What happen, Seungjin?"

 " Nothing. I just want to protect someone. I didn't want to be a coward anymore."

 " Want to learn from me how to fight."

 " Are you serious Kibum?"

 " Of course you're my friend Seungjin." Kibum really teach Seungjin  how to fight. Everyday Seungjin will go to gym with Kibum. He really hardworking.

 " You work hard. For that girl huh, Nana?"

 " She said to me, I've to be more manly because she want to feel safe when with me."

" Oh, you really like her..Come on Seungjin." 

 

After 2 months they graduated from high school and they go separated ways to continue their study. Nana and Seungjin did not even contact with each other. They busy with their study.  After one years, Seungjin got letter from his school.

 " Alumni?"

Nana also got the same letter,

 " Sister, I've got trouble. Please help me." Her sister choose a long silky ocean blue dress and it combined with pink for the flower. The dress look so pretty and elegant.

 " Today, you've to wear make up."

 " But I've never wear make up."

 " No but, you already beautiful just a little touch up will make you glow trust me. Just a light make up." Her sister make up Nana for the first time and her sister also did not tied her hair like always. Her curly hair make her more beautiful. Nana took her glasses and wear it.

 " Nana, why you wearing glasses? You already wear contact lens right?"

 " This glasses give me confident. I'm also look so different without glasses." Nana arrived at the hotel, everyone look so grown up. Then she saw someone familiar,

 "Jiyeon?"

 " Nana?" Both of them scream happily. " Wow Nana, you're so beautiful. You look so different, really different from the pure Nana." Jiyeon smiled

 " But I really feel uncomfortable with this dress."

 " Relax ok. Come on follow me." Nana just follow Jiyeon. She really feel uncomfortable this night. seem like everyone shocked with her presence. 

" Hey Seungjin, I've a little suprise for you." Seungjin turn his back. and both of them look so shocked. Seem like they did not recognize each other.

" Nana?"

" Seungjin?" They speechless for a moment. Jiyeon dragged Kibum to somewhere else.

" You're so beautiful Nana. You look gorgeous."  Nana smiled,

 " You too. You look so handsome now and.."

 " And.."

 " and more manly. I can feel everyone will feel safe when they with you."

 " Like you feel right now?" Nana blushed she avoided eye contact with Seungjin. " I'mjust kidding.After this, can we go out again?" Nana noded her head.

They walked together after the dinner, 

 " The alumni is totally a good event right?'

 " Yes, we can meet our classmates again."

 " So Nana, where are you studying right now. We didn't contact after we graduate right?"

 " Yeah..well I'm studying in Sungkyuwan University, medical course. What about you?"

 " Kyunghee University, Pure Mathematics."

" It's totally opposite." Seungjin smiled, then he grabbed Nana hand to stop from walking. " Why Seungjin, we didn't even reach the train station." Seungjin just stared Nana, Nana look shy and blushed. 

" Nana,can we go out again?"

" Yes, we can."

 " Really?" Nana lift up her head and noded slowly. Seungjin hugged her for the first time. Nana totally shocked

 " Seungjin, that's my first time hugging with a boy like this."

 " Yeah me too. Didn't we promise want to do many more first time together." Seungjin release Nana body. " So what about a real kiss?"

 " What?!"

 " That's accidently kiss didn't count as a kiss." Seungjin hold Nana shoulder and took off her glasses. He come more closer to Nana. Nana feel afraid, she closed her eyes,  and their lips meet. That's make their heart beat faster than usual, after the kiss Seungjin smiled

 "That's our first kiss." Nana blushed again. She did not know what to do. Seungjin whisper to her, "Wanna do it again? And this time more intense. If you didn't know it. I'll teach you even this also my first time." Nana just noded her head, she feel so shy. She never kiss someone, and for her first kiss Seungjin do it in sidewalk make her feel more shy. Their lips meet again and this time Seungjin's tongue already in Nana's mouth. Nana felt so hot and her face turns red.

 " Thanks Nana, you not a bad kisser too. Let's hold hand for the first time. That time, I grabbed your hand so it didn't counted. Let's do it properly." Seungjin put his hand and Nana hold his hand. Seungjin hold Nana's hand tightly and they walked together to train station.

 "Nana, tomorrow 6.00p.m ok."

 "Ok." Both of them sleep happily.

Nana wearing a coat because it will be winter a few days later. They holded hand and walking together, they felt so happy, suddenly it raining. Nana and Seungjin ran into a mall.

" Ah, Seungjin it's already 8.00p.m but the rain seem like it won't stop. I'll call my mother."

" For what? You'll never catch a train or bus."

" Ah,.that's true..so then..what  should I do?"

" Call them, and tell them you'll stayed in your friend's house."

"Ok Seungjin."

 

Seungjin and Nana walked to the hotel, they enter the exclusive hotel. 

 " Seungjin, this is an expensive hotel. If we stay here for two room it will cost a lot."

 " Don't worry my friend can give me discount. His father is the owner of this hotel." Nana just follow Seungjin, 

" So where is my room?"

 " Nana,I forgot to tell you, that it just left one room here."

"What?! Can we change to different hotel?"

" I already got the key. So no use. Come on in Nana." Nana body already shaking but then she remember what her sister told her

  'You already 21 years old, and you still a . After this, if Seungjin ask you to go out. He will ask you to do it. So, just relax ok'. After that, she steps into the exclusive room. but she still afraid

" Wait Seungjin, I didn't even ready."

" ready for what Nana?" Seungjin asked her, the he laughed." Nana, I didn't even think to do it. Come on." Nana amazed with the room she quickly lying on the bed, Seungjin just smiled, 

"It's so comfortable"

" Nana go get a change. You must be tired right." Seungjin give towel to Nana. Nana go to bathroom happily. Seungjjin still playing with his mind.

'wanna do it or not?' Nana come out from the bathroom with her wet hair. Seungjin closed hie eyes, he tried to hold his feelings, then he quickly go to bathroom to take bathed. Nana changed her clothes and after that, she watching television. This time Seungjin come out from the bathroom just with towel make Nana feel blushed. She never thought Seungjin will change to someone so manly and can make her heart melt.

" Why Nana?"

"Ah, nothing." Nana quickly turned her body and watched the television even her mind not there. Suddenly, Seungjin whisper to her

 " Nana, I can't hold it anymore. I really want you to be mine." Nana gasped, then Seungjin hugged her from behind,luckily she still sit on the chair, so his big arms just wrapped around her neck. It's totally make her blushed. Nana quiet, she did not move even for an inch. She just too afraid. 

  " Seungjin but I...erm." She turns her head but Seungjin sudden kiss make her quiet and it such an intense kiss like yesterday.

 "Nana.." Nana closed her eyes. She did not know when but Seungjin already in front of her. Slowly he pull the coat that wrapped her body. Nana just closed her eyes because too shy. It show her one-piece dress. 

"Nana.." Nana opened her eyes then a suprise kiss again.That kiss make Nana stand up. He ped her one piece dress and it show her bare body, that only cover her with a bra. Nana's body totally shaking alot. Seungjin hugged her and whisper to her ears. 

 "Do you want me to continue this or not?"  Nana just noded her head with her closed eyes. 

" Just continue...but this is my first time so..."

" I know, this also gonna be my first time. Didn't we promise want to do every first time together. Especially this."

Nana lying on the bed and Seungjin kiss her body before he unhook her bra that reveal her body.

 " Don't be afraid ok, Nana."

They making their first love together for the first time. They did not know that making love will make they be more happy. They also never imagined these two nerdy students who have complex with different gender can blossom into something beautiful. Nana turns into a very fine lady while Seungjin become more manly and brave.

 "Hey Nana, so where are you staying last night?"

 " Just my friend's house."

" You already done it right?" Nana blushed

" Just shut up."

" I know it Nana."

Nana smiled, she did not know that love could be this amazing. The last night story surely so amazing, she could not forget it how they will ended up with making love. She really change and now she will blossom to become a beautiful flower. Their pure love with each other really amazing and can make them change for 360.

 

 

The End

 

# so how my first one shot story? Give me a comment okay..