What if's?

My little flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun sighed for the umpteenth time as he waited for the rows of actors and actresses to return to back stage and changed to their everyday clothing.Leaning against the door of changing room,he fiddled with his own phone.

His phone suddenly rang, the loud sound breaking away his own thoughts.

‘Yeobeoseyo?’Baekhyun straightened his back.

‘Yo Baekhyun!Why aren’t you here?’his friend,on the other line barked.Baekhyun held the phone away when his friend suddenly shouted something among the don’t-break-the-vase line.It was noisy,the surrounding,and Baekhyun swore he could almost gone deaf by just listening to the loud booming music in the background.

‘Personal matters man.Sorry.Anyway,listen.’

‘Wow,you sound serious.What happened?’his friend asked.

‘Nah,nothing.Just,you know.I have something to do so I can’t go there..but,’Baekhyun looked at the actors and actresses that were coming,indicating they had done bowing to all the audience.

‘But?’

‘But,I have couple of friends that maybe will be too happy to go there-,’

‘Hey dude listen,my place is cramped-,’

‘They’re girls.’

‘-Noted,tell them my address.See them in a while!’

Baekhyun grinned as his friend hung up.That’s easy…

‘Oh!Baekhyun oppa!’one of the actresses called him and headed towards him. Behind him,several actresses followed after the girl who noticed his presence.

‘Hey,’Baekhyun smirked,striking off his godly presence.

‘W-What are you doing here oppa?Did you come and see us?!’another girl squeaked as the others giggled shyly.

Baekhyun shrugged casually. ‘Yeah,and,’he stressed the last word, ‘Since I’ve seen you all have been doing a fantastic job up there,you’re invited to a party.’

‘Omo!Party?!’

Baekhyun nodded, ‘Yeah,party.V is helding one.And you’re all are invited.’

‘V-V?!’the girls gasped dramatically.

Baekhyun grinned, ‘Yeah,V.’Of course,V is known as the U’s rich boy from Engineering Department who often throw party every weekend.

‘H-How-,’

‘Special invitation from Mr.Byun Baekhyun,’Baekhyun wriggled his eyebrows.

‘J-Jinjja!Baekhyun oppa!’one of the girls started to lean towards him but he swiftly stepped aside,causing the girl to bump against the wall.

‘But…seosangnim said that someone wants to meet us,’a girl with a short bob hair said.

Baekhyun pouted cutely, ‘Well then,if you say so.I don’t think he would know if any of you are absent.After all,correct me if I’m wrong but,when he said that,doesn’t that mean he wants to meet the female and male lead?’Baekhyun asked in a frown,as if he was wondering.

The girls bobbed their head up and down. ‘Now that oppa said that..’

‘So,’Baekhyun his lower lip,just to add some iness in his already y self,making the girls went crazy, ‘Aren’t you going?You know..V’s house is quite a distance away from here.We won’t want to miss the party,right?’

‘Ne!’the girls chorused excitedly.

Baekhyun’s lip curved into a small smirk.Now,Luhan..whatever you have to do right now,you better don't forget to thank me….

‘Baekhyun oppa,where’s V oppa’s house?’

Baekhyun was more than happy to give them the address so he could get to his next task;Sehun and Hanmi.

He saw Sehun first,as Sehun was walking to his direction and together they made their signature hand shake that was only known by the cousins.

‘Hyung?What-Where’s Luhan hyung?’Sehun glanced around.

‘He said “I have an important thing to do” and left,’Baekhyun repeated what Luhan had said earlier.

Sehun raised an eyebrow, ‘What thing?’

Baekhyun patted Sehun’s shoulder, ‘None of us understand your hyung except for him himself.’

‘Okay then,ah,hyung.I have to stay back for a while because she said someone important is going to meet all of us,’ Sehun said.

Baekhyun sighed.

‘What?’

‘Seriously,how did Luhan know what’s go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter