Episode 10

Operation VIXX APPA

N spent the day getting ready. The fans had so many suggestions for punishments but in the end Hyuk decided to make the three dads take Minhee to a concert. If the dads can make it through the first performance without the fans knowing that they're there then they win. N had a full proof disguise designed by his daughter's words. N was going in drag. Ken and Ravi simply donning masks, glasses and hats.

"What are you doing?" "Hyung why are you dressed like that?"

"No one will know it's me. Isn't that the point of the mission?"

Ravi whines, "We can't all go in drag!"

"Nope. Besides as Umma it makes sense for me to be in drag~"

With the members and manager's help the remaining dads are transformed. Minhee instantly becomes shy seeing N in drag. Surprisingly after talking it out to her... She goes to Ken. N pouts the whole drive to the stadium where the concert is being held. The film crew trying to be discret since the fans in attendance weren't suppose to know. All four made it to their seats with no problem. It looked like several girls near them noticed Minhee but they quickly forgot as the show began. Minhee seemed to relax even more too. N whispers to Ravi and the two start taking pictures with Minhee or of Minhee. Halfway throug the first performance Minhee had to go potty. N had to take her as he dressed like the mother. It would look off if he didn't. A man with a hidden camera followed them.

N whispers, "Does this count as a lost?"

The cameraman nods, "The others have to dress in drag and meet with SuJu."

N groans taking Minhee to the bathroom door. "Can you go by yourself?"

Minhee nods but N asks one of the film crew to go with her to be safe. When Minhee returns she runs straight to N showing him her hands, still slightly damp. She brags about how she managed to reach the sink without help. N praises her kissing her forehead. "Do you want to meet Super Junior oppa?"

"Will you be there?"

N blinks, "Why wouldn't I?"

Minhee hugs N kissing his cheek. He pics her up carrying her back to the other two. Leader Umma informs them that they lost and tells them the penalty. Everyone gathers backstage Minhee getting a headstart on meeting Super Junior as VIXX changes. She takes an interest in Heechul then abandons him for a member with a lighter hair color. Leetuk and Eunhyuk approach her trying to figure out where her daddies were. So she told them what the crew told her to say.

"I brought Umma."

The members of SuJu perking up at the mention of women only to shatter as VIXX dressed in drag enters. The crew informs them that SuJu must pick the cutest Umma leaving the other two to face a penalty next week, no film time. The losing team will be forced to have another schedule or practice during filming. Instantly aegyo is brought out. Minhee just starts trying to play with a phone left unguarded. Leetk goes to get his phone as the others try to pick a VIXX member. The cameras finding Leetuk entertaining Minhee more interesting.

"What's your favorite animal?"

Minhee tilts her head, "Kitty"

Leetuk presses a few buttons on his phone before holding it up to his mouth. A cat noises are heard. He shows her that there's nothing on the phone. She makes him keep doing it for different animals before N cheers bringing the cameras back to him. Minhee rushes over running as only a child can.

"N Umma?"

"Umma won~"

Minhee runs into N's leg hugging him. She lets go stepping back with a strange look on her face.

When asked what's wrong she wrinkles her nose saying, "Umma's legs are furry."

________________________________________________________

AN: Two episodes left. If you wanted someone other than BTS to win the next season then your outta luck. 2-1 between BTS and BAP. How do you thnk VIXX should end their time with Minhee and Taek Yeon? Two to three episodes left.