~II~

Tales of a witch

Tales of a Witch

Chapter 2

 

 

[Hanbyul’s pov]

 

After we arrived home I went straight to take a bath that man… sorry cat, made me feel like and this was not enough, Kyumin lied to me! How dare he? I was his best friend for the ’s Sake and he left me with a damn cat when he knows too well how I react to them. I entered in the hot water filled with bubbles and bath salt and I remembered the way here.

After we left the bar I saw how that precious, wonderful, beautiful pink man turns into an amazing black cat. And then Kyumin explained me how a Familiar is actually a pet for his master, but he chooses when to turn into an animal or a human being. They can be very sensitive and caring, but guess what? I don’t ing care!!! I didn’t choose to be a Witch and I didn’t want a pet! I hate pets even handsome ones. I hate fur and to clean after them, I hate all about animals. And even if I felt something when I saw him for the first time I still hate that he is actually a damn cat!

I got out of the water when it turned cold and I washed myself from the foam. I rapped only a towel around my waist and I went to my room. I was instinctively looking for him and I saw how fascinated he was looking out the window, just like a little baby that received a candy. I was admiring his thin frame and his good taste in clothes; it was actually for the first time when I was able to see him in the light and to stare at his round and fine . ! What the heel am I thinking, he is a ing cat! I was angry again when he turned around and his jaw dropped, literarily. It was funny to see his face like this. He studied me while I was waiting for him to be able to focus again at my words.

- What did you said? I asked again seeing that he was more lost than at first.

- Uhh… I’ll go take a bath! He rushed beside me and I rise my hand to catch him but I didn’t, I just told him:

- Don’t let your fur around my bathtub. Clean it after! I told him and I saw how he became angrier and disappointed? Why did I see disappointment in his eyes?

I went to change myself into something more comfortable and I searched for something for him too. When I went to the living room to give him the clothes I saw him turning into a cat and wanting to jump on my sofa. Oh no boy!! You will sleep on the floor! Not my precious sofa, what if you will scratch it with your nails? It’s new so I cannot let you ruined it.

- I don’t want cat hair on the couch! Sorry… do you mind if you sleep on the floor? I asked him a little guilty but I just couldn’t watch a cat on my precious furniture and in my house, this was driving me practically insane.

He got under the table and made himself comfortable or at least he tried, he didn’t felt too good down there.

- Good night, I added, but he never responded so I presumed he was already asleep and I went to bed.

All the night I was having bed dreams about something that I couldn’t see and I felt a pain in my chest so around 3 or 4 o’ clock I decided to go to the bathroom and to drink a glass of hot milk. I put a robe on my shoulders and went to do my business in my own bathroom and after I watched my poor and sleepy face into the mirror I left the room. When I passed trough the living room I saw someone sleeping on the floor and turning around every second. I a dim light and looked at the guy that was lying on my floor. He looked more miserable than me and I was feeling guiltier than before. I looked at his plump lips that he bites making them reddish and swallowed. I just wanted to kiss them and to take him in my arms; I wanted to be closer and to feel his breath. My arms were making their own way to his body and when I touched him, for the first time, I could feel something inside me. My pain got away and my head felt lighter. What was going on here? I took him in my arms and put him in my own bed. I was lying on the bed next to him and my fingers brushed some hair out of his face. It felt like my body was working on his own, I don’t know when I kissed him and he woke up.

His eyes were big and he looked at me like he couldn’t believe it. Well I couldn’t either so this wasn’t something new, but I just did what I felt and at that moment I just wanted to make him mine, or at least to feel him near me.

 

[ Kwangyeon’s pov ]

 

No… this can’t be real. Is just a dream, isn’t it? No! I don’t want to see Minhyuk dying again and again. This can’t be real! Is just a dream!

- Kwangye, baby… I do love you so much, but you have to know that I’m not the witch you need. You are like my own baby and because of that I couldn’t have the strength to kill you and cure my disease.

- But…

- Please! Let me die in peace and knowing that this won’t affect you. Ok?

- I can’t!

- It’s not that you can’t. You don’t want to, but please… that’s my last wish. I want to see you happy and having that real strong bound with someone else.

- I… I…

It’s a continue circle around this dream. Those words are said again and again. Why can’t I wake up from this nightmare? I want to wake up! This dream is sad, horrible and heartbreaking. The person I loved the most was dying in front of my eyes and I couldn’t do anything. I would’ve done! It’s my fault… only mine! I’m nothing but a piece of meat that’s useless and sour. I can feel tears forming in my eyes as I feel something warm on my lips. I slowly opened my eyes to find a Hanbyul that’s actually kissing me. Wait… what?!? K… k… k… KISSING ME?! This can’t be! This… this is wrong! But… it feels so right. I can’t move! I am puzzled!! His questioning eyes are starring deep into my soul. MY ING BREAKED SOUL! At least he can’t see my memories or read my mind… he will, for sure, be scared or think that I’m stupid and weird. Not that I’m not! His hands are feeling perfect on my cheek and shoulder. We parted and he looked at me kind of awkward.

- Sorry…

- Uhm… no… no problem!

I just realized that I’m not in the living room, I’m in his own bedroom, in his bed! I should go back to sleep… in the living room.

- I should go to sleep! Good night!

I said standing up and moving toward the door, but I felt some hands hugging me from the back signaling me that I have to stop.

- You can sleep here. The floor should be cold and you’ll get a cold. Let’s go to sleep, ok? He said in my ear, inviting me to sleep.

I couldn’t say a thing, not even move. He lifted me up, laid me on the bed, wrapped me in blanket and kissed my cheek.

- Good night, tomcat!

- Uhh… good night…

 

[Hanbyul’s pov]

 

It passed more than a week since I kissed the cat… yeah that cat… Kwangyeon. I remember how that morning I left for work even if I took a break, how I wanted to leave him there and to see him left when I arrived back home and that actually happened. I was scared! Way too scared of what I felt. It was so intense and my body was moving on its own that I wanted to run far away from that. So I took a chance to change my vacation time and to work that week, all day and all night. I didn’t answer to Kyumin and to his father or mistress. I wanted to be alone and to be able to think at what the hell happened that night. I was allergic to cats and still I slept in the same bad with one and I never sneezed. Something was wrong I needed to know what was.

My phone started to buzz again and I looked at it. Kyumin’s father was calling me again for the 5th time that day, I gave up and answered.

- Yes… oh, I see… ok, I’ll be there around 8 o’ clock, I have to work now, bye.

I turned off my phone and I continued my work. I needed not to think about that pink damned cat for 5 seconds.

I looked at my clock just to see that I was here earlier than I said. I wanted so bad to know what was so important to tell me that I needed to come here as soon as possible. I entered the building and climbed the stairs I knocked and they opened and I was sent immediately to the “Boss’s” office.

- Sir, he is here… can he come in? Serene asked Kyumin’s father and he said yes. After 2 minutes I was standing in front of him and Kyumin without even guessing what was all this meeting for.

- Hello boy, we meet again, he shook my hand and smiled, I didn’t know why, but he looked like a e to me, anyway I shook it back and smiled too.

- Yes, sorry it took so long, but I was busy with work. Hey Kyumin, long time no see.

- Myeah… hello stranger, he said and looked at the window turning around back facing me.

- I will be straight forward with you. Kwangyeon will die.

- What? I was blindfolded, what the ? Die? Why?

- He is your familiar, the real deal, the mate, the soul, the… well everything. He had a bad experience before so, it’s hard for him to adjust, but you are his half and without you he will die.

- I don’t understand! I looked at Kyumin only to see his serious face.

- He had a master, in the past, but that master wasn’t his half. He just took the place for the last Familiar that one had. This was the powers of a witch don’t go away fully. So, after his master died he was devastated and his body was weak, Kyumin found him and tried to treat him, but it was hard. After a time Kyumin made a spell on him, just to be able to make him better, but the spelled expired last week. He took Kwangyeon here thinking you may be the one, and he wasn’t wrong, but you rejected Kwangyeon and the spell is not working anymore, so he will die soon.

- What kind of spell was that? I asked still not believing what he was telling me.

- One that kept Kwangyeon alive until he will find his true master to fully cure him. With the bound cast when the Master and the Familiar become one he will be cured, but you rejected him and the spell is not working anymore. Do you understand? It’s your choice to make him better or not! Or simple as it is, you let him die.

- But… he was fine last time! I yelled and Kyumin twitched.

- The spell broke when you touched him! You idiot, the bound activates at first when the two are touching each other, then when you cast it. So you broke my poor cat! He was angry at me because of that?

- When I kissed him? I asked like a stupid person that I am, Kyumin’s eyes widened and I turned myself into a tomato.

- YOU! YOU!!!! BASTARD! YOU KISSED MY BABY??? Kyumin yelled at me and I felt guilty more that I felt this whole week. YOU KILLED MY BABY! He started to cry and to make a whole dramatically scene there in front of me.

- OK! I get it, it’s my fault, and how can I change things? I asked Kyumin’s father.

- Simple, we cast the bounding spell tonight when it’s full moon! You need a familiar and he is your half one, it’s perfect. Everything will be perfect. Remember you don’t need to love him like a person just like a pet, but you will hear and feel his emotions and thoughts, fears, joys, everything, you will be bound forever! I nodded and Kyumin took my hand.

- We are going to get the boys, see you at midnight father! We left in hurry and I didn’t know when I was in front of Kyumin’s apartment trying to put my thoughts in order.

- Listen, you can tell him you are doing this because I told you so, he will never accepted and he will eventually die. I don’t want him to die; he is just like my child, my poor baby. I saved him once; you can do it this time if you want, but please don’t tell him that you knew his past. That’s his sensitive spot. Promise me Hanbyul! He was damn serious about it and I took his little finger in mine.

- Pinky promise! I swear I will save him for you. Now let’s do this my brother! I hugged him thigh and I felt how he smiled. Everything for you! You are my family!

- Kwangyeon, Hyeosok we are here! Kyumin entered and they popped their faces from the kitchen.

- Honey, the dinner is ready! Oh, you came with Hanbyul… Hyeosok looked at me like he wanted to rip me apart, but I smiled awkwardly and entered the kitchen.

- Kwangyeon, Hanbyul wants to tell you something, Kyumin told him after we sat at the table.

- Hm… Kwangie… Kwangyeon… do you want to be my familiar? I thought about it all this week and I knew you are my soul mate, my other half. I want to cast the bound spell tonight, at midnight. Please, be my Familiar.

 

[ Kwanyeon’s pov ]

 

- Hm… Kwangie… Kwangyeon… do you want to be my familiar? I thought about it all this week and I knew you are my soul mate, my other half. I want to cast the bound spell tonight, at midnight. Please, be my Familiar.

LOOOOOL WHAT?! You guy must be stupid or something. You left me there like I was nothing but an idiot without saying goodbye or you, and now you’re here asking me to be your familiar. off!!

- Nice to know you remember my name! What have you done this week? I replied coldly, changing the subject.

- I was busy with work... hahaha, he smiled like the stupid guy he is.

- Uhum… right! I said rolling my eyes.

- And how could I forget your name? You are the only cat that I don’t sneeze around.

- How come? I asked being the most ironic person I am.

- Well… I figured it out when I… I… I…

- You practically me? Yeah… nice!

I saw Kyumin and Hyeosok choking and how their eyes practically went out of their sockets; kinda funny for me.

- Hey! You liked it too, so don’t blame me for everything!

Uhum… sure, sure!

- Let’s go back to business!

I saw Kyumin giving death glares to Hanbyul… something is fishy here and it’s not my last meal.

- Do you want or not to be my Familiar?

- Hmm… let me think about it! I said while biting a cookie.

- Oh, please! You can’t be serious; I really need your help in here! You are my last hope… if not, my powers will be drained away! He said practically begging.

- Hmm… ok! But I have a condition: I want my own room and also with a key! I said walking away to my room.

- Prepare yourself; we’ll leave at 11 PM! I heard while I closed my door.

Well… call me stupid, but something’s nasty, suspect and fishy here. Why out of nowhere, Hanbyul come and ask me to be his Familiar? Yeah, yeah… he said he thought all the week about it. MY ! Why the hell did he left, then? He was the one that wanted to sleep in the same bed with me. He was the one that kissed me. He was also allergic to cats, but now he isn’t anymore. What the hell? Ok, Kwangyeon, baby… take it easy. Think about it! Maybe he really thought about me being his Familiar and he was scared or something. Maybe he is my witch. Maybe he’ll love me someday… I hope so, but… let’s keep it at maybe… 


Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as you enjoyed the first one!!! ^.^ We love you so much and we are hoping you will like this story dispiting the fact that's with Led Apple and there are not so many stories with them in here. :)) HUGS!!!! Love you!