Chapter 03 - The Broken Couple

Make It Happen

It always seems impossible until it's done.

- Nelson Mandela -

 

 

 

Chapter 03

THE BROKEN COUPLE

 

 

 

“I’m gonna go get some water!” Junhyung said to his friends as he left the field. It was P.E. class and all the male students gathered together to play basketball. 

Junhyung went to take a bottle of water from his bag in the side of the field. He was going to take the bottle when he found something else in his bag. It was an envelope which absolutely wasn’t his. He examined it and he realized that it was a unanimous envelope. He frowned and decided to open it. There were some pictures inside the envelope. When he looked at it carefully, his eyes widened in surprise.

If he could rewind the time, he was so sure that he would wish to never look at those pictures. Because of those damn pictures which he saw right now, he felt a sharp pain through his heart. If he put it on words, he could say that half of his life was in terribly danger.

There, in one of the pictures, his girlfriend was hugging a man, other than him. Then the man did a back-ride with her in the next pictures. Again, in another pictures, both of them was laughing and enjoying their time happily. All the pictures were enough to show him how intimate both of them. And it completely freaked him out.

He froze, not capable of doing anything else than staring at those pictures. Was this a feeling of being cheated? That question filled his mind as all his feeling was mixed into one. He had to admit that he was the type of a very jealous boyfriend. For him, no matter what the reason was, if his girlfriend did something that he should only do it with him, and then it meant she was asking for a war. A very great war, if he could say more.

 

******

 

“It was a freaking good shoot, you know!” Gikwang said proudly. In the basketball game earlier, he was being the team savior, because of his final shoot.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah… Whatever you said,” Hyunseung said lazily, earning laughter from Doojoon, Yoseob, and Dongwoon.

They were walking down the corridor when suddenly Doojoon asked something. He just realized that Junhyung was not with them. Junhyung was disappeared in the middle of the game in P.E. class.

“Wait, do you guys knows where Junhyung is?”

The others shook their head. They had no idea where Junhyung was right now.

“Maybe he’s with Heechan.” Yoseob said.

“Yeah… somewhere hidden, in this school.” Dongwoon added as he smirked. The naughty image of the couple flashed through his mind. But it had to be vanished one second after a playful slap came to his poor head.

“ert, aren’t you?” Kikwang said as he laughed. Yeah, he knew what was meant by Dongwoon. Well, everyone knew it since they laughed together about the thought of it. None of them knew that they were just so wrong about that.

 

******

 

“Junhyung-ah, where have you been yesterday after P.E class?” Hyunseung asked. He was eating his lunch in the canteen with all five his best friends. 

Kikwang added. “Yeah, we didn’t see you yesterday.”

“I bet he was with Heechan.” Dongwoon smirked as he looked at Junhyung teasingly. It became weird enough that Junhyung didn’t reply it. Junhyung ignored them and kept busy eating.

Looking at how Junhyung reacted, Yoseob could sense something wrong. “By the way, where is Heechan? I didn’t see her yet today.”

“Yeah, she usually would come out of nowhere and clinging up on you. Both of you just like… in love couple.” Doojoon said as he shoved a spoonful of his food to his mouth.

Junhyung stopped eating. “She won’t dare to come.”

The others were stunned. They exchanged gaze with each other with clearly clueless on their face. Junhyung said it very coldly and it meant that they were having a big fight. But it felt strange somehow. Never ever once they had big fight and then he talked about her in this way. It must the biggest fight the couple ever had.

“What do you mean, hyung?” Dongwoon asked cautiously. “Are both of you fighting?”

“Well, let’s say, it was more than that.” They heard Junhyung sighed and looked up to see them. “It’s over. Everything is over between us. So please, don’t talk about her again.”

 

******

 

“Where is he now?” Kikwang asked Dongwoon who just got back from the toilet. He went with Junhyung earlier, yet, he came back to class alone.

Dongwoon sat down in his seat. “He said he wanted to be alone right now. Oh, please, hyung, you all know him.”

“Yeah, typical Junhyung. He likes to be alone whenever he doesn’t feel good.” Doojoon lowered his head. He pitied his friend. All Junhyung story was mostly about her. How beautiful she is. How sweet and caring she is. How much he loved her.

“He must be feeling really sad right now. Although he was the one who ended it, but he clearly loves her very much.” Yoseob said sadly.

“Actually I still can’t believe that she is cheating on him. They were just the perfect couple, loving each other.” Dongwoon gave his opinion.

“Well, it was from his opinion, not her. She must have an explanation for this.” Kikwang said logically. They knew her very well to be sure that she was a good girl.

“Yeah, and Junhyung was rushing to make a decision, because he had that silly habit of him.” Hyunseung mocked. “I’ve told him that someday he will get a loss because of that.”

Junhyung was a kind of people who didn’t like any property of him and any people he cherished being ‘touched’ by someone else. It was making it worse with his bad habit of rushing things and also his stubborn character.

Suddenly Hyunseung stood up, making four pair of eyes on him. “I think I’m gonna go meet Junhyung. Maybe he wants to talk in private.”

“Yeah, you should.” Yoseob agreed.

“Make sure he talks.” Doojoon warned Hyunseung.

Hyunseung walked away. “Okay, boss!”

After Hyunseung left, Doojoon and Kikwang stood up and was ready to leave. They wanted to go to the administration office to take care of something. And right now, they were only Yoseob and Dongwoon left.

“Dongwoon-ah, what will you do in this weekend? Do you already have a plan?” Yoseob asked randomly. Mostly because he wanted to go to the mall after a while of being sick and he didn’t know how long he would stay healthy before going back to sick again. So he thought that this weekend would be the best choice to go out.

Dongwoon smiled sadly. Yoseob pouted at once. It meant Dongwoon had already planned something.

“Oh, come on, hyung. You look ugly when you pout like that.” Dongwoon teased the older to lift up the mood.

Yoseob groaned in annoyance at this helpless situation. He wanted to go out with all this friend of mine, but it was definitely going to fail. “What do you plan on? Are you going to have a date with your girlfriend?”

“Actually, not at all. She will hold her sister’s birthday party and she’s coming with me.” Dongwoon said with sparkling eyes. Yoseob sighed heavily as he realized how much Dongwoon wanted to be at that party with his girlfriend. His chance to make the younger change his mind was over.

 

******

 

“Junhyung-ah, talk to me. You didn’t tell the complete story to me yet.” Hyunseung said desperately trying to have a conversation with Junhyung. He had been tried it for the last ten minutes with no good results. Junhyung kept ignoring him since he was too lazy to even talk. After the break up thing, he had been like this.

Junhyung stood up and walked away, leaving Hyunseung. If he didn’t know Junhyung very well, Hyunseung would be mad at Junhyung’s rudeness. But he knew Junhyung too well for his own good, so he followed Junhyung instead of leaving him alone.

“Come on, tell me. I don’t know anything about your break up. All I know suddenly my best friend here already broke up with his beloved girlfriend. And I felt like a lost puppy here.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung really got him into his nerves.

Junhyung stopped abruptly, making Hyunseung almost falling for crashing to him.

“Yah! What was that for?” Hyunseung half yelled as he rubbed his poor shoulder for hitting Junhyung’s tougher shoulder.

“It’s not like a lost puppy. It’s more like a lost annoying auntie.” Junhyung said absentmindedly. And then he chuckled at his own words.

Hyunseung’s face, which was like mad man at first, became dumbfounded at once. He was staring at Junhyung in awe. “You smile.”

Junhyung raised an eyebrow and stopped smiling. He should be ignoring Hyunseung from the first place. But how come he ended up smiling? It was so not cool.

Junhyung’s thought was interrupted by a glimpse of someone’s appearance. He instantly became tensed. Hyunseung who was clueless looked at him with questioning look. But he was also silenced as soon as she spotted her. The situation became more tensed at each foot the person got closer.

After a long debate in his mind, finally Hyunseung came out giving up. He smiled to that person and waved his hand awkwardly. “Hi, Heechan!”

“Don’t follow me again or I’ll never see your face again!” Junhyung hissed underneath his breath and then he walked away. He kept his coldness to the girl in front of him as he passed her. She was trying so hard to ignore him, but she was failed. She stared at him in disbelief. They had been a couple for long months and now he was very fast in recovering after the break up. He became the cold Junhyung again, just like the old Junhyung she first met.

She flinched at the touch in her shoulder. She turned his head only to be surprised with Hyunseung’s reassuring smile. She had been avoiding all Junhyung’s friends for the whole day, yet, she was trapped with one of them in the end. All he could do was insisting to have more private talk with her and she gave up. However, all Junhyung’s close friends were also her friends. We could never get away from our friends once we got a problem, if only they were our truly friends.

 

******

 

Tok tok tok! Yoseob’s front door was knocked. Yoseob, who already waited the guests in the living room, immediately opened the door. It was Doojoon, Hyunseung, Dongwoon, and Gikwang. They made a secret meeting to discuss Junhyung’s problem in Yoseob’s house since he was the one who was forbidden to go out night.

“Hey, come in.” Yoseob greeted them and let them in. In less than five minutes, they were already gathered in Yoseob’s living room. Fortunately, Yoseob’s parents weren’t home today, so they could discuss this freely.

“So, what is it that you wanted to share with us, Hyunseung?” Doojoon began the conversation.

Then Hyunseung told them about this afternoon’s incident where he accidentally met Heechan. He was forcing her to speak up about the break-up thingy and finally he got the answer for everything. Someone sent Junhyung pictures of her with her close friend. With careful taking, Heechan and her friend looked alike a happy couple in those pictures. People would think so, if they didn’t know her very well. Junhyung got furious and undoubtedly let his angry controlled him. Heechan and Junhyung had a big fight, the biggest as far. Everything happened so fast. When they were arguing, one of them mentioned about breaking up and without thinking much the other agreed and then everything was over. Just like that. And being the prideful they were, none of them tried to make it up again. She was already tired of his over-protective attitude and he was still furious at the thought of his girlfriend cheating on him.

“They broke up purely because of a misunderstanding. They fought and broke up just like that.” Yoseob said in disbelief.

“I can’t believe that Junhyung is this selfish.” Gikwang added.

“He didn’t even hear her explanation first.” Dongwoon said, pitied what happened to the couple.

“So, what should we do about it?” Hyunseung asked. He had thought about it since this afternoon, but he still didn’t come up with anything until now.

“We make them meet and talk about everything. Maybe they could make it up and be together again.” Yoseob gave his idea

“It sounds good, but, how? Junhyung didn’t even want to talk to us, moreover, we plan to take him somewhere.” Doojoon pointed out. Well, it was logic. Yoseob’s ide was very brilliant, only if they knew how to do it.

“He’s right. Junhyung was still angry about it and if he is angry, then it would last ‘till few weeks or even more.” Hyunseung said weakly. However, the others were also losing their strength to keep up that idea.

Yoseob noticed his spiritless friends and decided to fire them up. “Come on, we will definitely find the way. See what happen later, everything always seems impossible until it’s done.”\

Dongwoon chose to help his hyung to cheer up the others. “Although this conversation turned out with almost nothing, at least, we all know that Yoseob hyung’s idea is pretty god. About the way to make it happen, we will talk about it later, when one of us discovered it.” 

 

******

 

I'm sorry I haven't been updating in half year... I really am 

I didn't mean to do it, I just tried to work on all my stories,

But with all my busy college activies, I think I've failed to keep up on my stories.

I've decided to update my stories one by one, starting with this one...^^

So, for my readers from my other stories, hope you will be patient...=)

This story would end in like 3 to 5 chapters more

And I will make it as good as I can, I've finished the next chapters anyway,

So you won't have to wait long for it...

I'll update as soon as I finish edit it

 

 

Anyway, I edited all the chapter before, not much actually

If you read it again, it would be my pleasure

And if you don't, don't worry, because you'll still understand the storyline

 

I hope you can enjoy the story more ^_^

And I'm really thankful to all my subscribers and readers who have been waited for so long,

 

I love you allllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3