Jerk

That You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Bumpp !

. I bumped someone at my first day.

“Get on from my body now !” he ordered.

 I quickly stand up “M-mian-nhae.” I sturred.

“Forget it and never show your face with me or ..” he smirked.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

“…or your life will be miserable. Understand penguin ?” he left me dumbfounded.

Penguin? What the hell ?

“Hahahahah ~ Penguin “. Both Sehun and Kai oppa laughed.

“Just shut up!” you pouted. “Forget about it, lets’ go to find the head student to show our class.” Kai oppa said.

 

 

 

“Are you all the new student from Busan?” a boy with a angelic smile ask us.

What a beautiful smile. Chakkaman ! What are you talking Rain!?

“Should I say yes?” Kai oppa raise his eyebrow.

“Ehem .. Sorry just asking. BTW, I’m Suho, the head student of Jaerin High School. Nice to meet you and stop starring me miss.” He pointed you.

 “w-wh-at you say ?” I asked in embarrassment .

“Just kidding. Mind to tell your name?” his smile got wider. My god! Why this man have a beautiful smile that make me want to pinch him.

“I’m Rain. This is my brother Kai and Sehun.” I smiled. “Are you have your schedule?” he ask.

“Yes, there you go.” Kai oppa handed him the schedule. “I see , Kai and Sehun are both in the same class. And you” he looked me. “Your class is just on your left.” He pointed. “Kamsahamnida, I appreciate your kindness Suho-shi.” You give him a bow. “Oppa ,anyyeong . make sure have a nice day !”  you bid your goodbye to your oppa.

 

I opened up the door. All

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter