Jaerin High School

That You're Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
No one P.O.V

You wake up early and take a bath before you go to your new school at Seoul. You wear your uniform school tidely. You usually do not wear make up to school because you think the real face is more beautiful.

Perfect. You thought to yourself.

After finished wear the uniform, you go downstairs to the dining room and take your breakfast. You look at the clock its 7.00 a.m. You have 30 minutes more to go to school. You must go early go to school to meet the principal. You eat your breakfast fastly.

“Rain yahh...Eat slowly!” Your brother yelled.

"Nae Oppa!” You nodded.

”After breakfast, we will go to school, but we have a big problem.” Eunhyuk said.

"Prob ?.” You look confuse.

"Sehun and Kai.  They still do not wake up.” You raise your eyebrow.

“So?" .Eunhyuk pulled you to go upstairs.

 “Now go upstairs and wake up that double wolf!” he winked at you. “But oppa…” He cut off your word.

 “Woo...thanks Rain you are my best sister that I ever have! “ He laughed loudly

."Yeah. I will do it! Huhh...” You shrugged.

 

Your P.O.V

 

I knock the door for the several times. “Oppa! Oppa! Wake up! ”.I waited for their reaction but still don’t have any reaction from them and something pop up in my mind.

 “Kai oppa! Sehun oppa! I want to tell you that two beautiful girl was waiting you outside. I think they were your girlfriend. And, they said they give you 5 minutes to meet them or they will just go away! Ommo~ there is 2 minutes left! Owwhh yahh! Don’t forget to take a bath and wear the uniform bcoz they will go if they see their cute little boyfriend in the situation like, you know what”

Gotcha. Brilliant idea Rain. Just wait for 2 minute. I laughed while Eunhyuk oppa watching me with a confuse look.

“Wae?” he asks me. “Ani, I just have done something special! ".Very special.

 “What?” he asks. I shook my head and I said “This is a secret man!”. “But where the two ‘FREAKY’ man? Huh?” he ask. “Just wait for 2 minutes.” He nodded. 

 

2 minutes later…

 

I heard a footsteps was running at the stairs. My ‘FREAK’ oppas’ were coming.

“Rain yahh! ~ are they still here?” Kai oppa yelled to me.

 “Who? I do not know that! There is no one here. Me and Hyukkie oppa is here not a beautiful girl!” I said .

 “That’s mean your trick us? Yahh! Hyora!” Sehun oppa said and give me a death glare.

“Yahh ! Sehun yahh! Don’t you call your sister like that! If you said that again I will close your mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter