Naughty girl's part one

my sweety time

hayoung are you sure you want sleep at my house tonight syrena walking towards hayoung i mean what your other members will say when they know you sleep at my house tonight syrena give hayoung hot chocolate and sat on the couch next to hayoung, syrena syrena sipping her hot chocolate  owh i know hayoung, why don't you call them and tell they you sleep at my house tonight, give me their number i will tell them syrena put her mug on the table she got up and headed to her room.....hayoung drinking hot chocolate given to her earlier by syrena after drinking she -put the mug back on the table, hayoung d her pants -pocket to take her cellphone, she raised her iyes where my cellphone hayoung stand up from the couch hayoung bent down a bit then lifting cushions on the couch where do i put my cellphone hayoung tap her forehead when she remember before she run from her members she forgot bring her cellphone along.....hayoung what you're looking at syrena raised her iyebrow, she walked towards hayoung and sat on the couch in front hayoung, syrena cross her leg and her hand busy with her phone  give me your members number i will tell them you at my house syrena looked hayoung..... urm syrena i forgot to bring my cell-phone along i left my cellp-hone in artist waiting room hayoung sat down on the couch in front of syrena..... but you remember one of your members phone numbers right  syrena take her hot chocolate then she drink it after she drinking her hot chocolate she crash her body on the couch hayoung dont tell me you run away from your members syrena laugh with her iyes close a bit by the way where is adlyn..... how did you know i run away from them, well your guess right i run from them hayoung leaning on the couch, she take the took a cushion she put her hand on it before i saw her littering..... littering in midnight, she insane or what syrena looked hayoung with surprised face then syrena got up  from couch she put her from on the table lets go hayoung find her syrena walked to cabinet take her car key then she walked toward the door..... where we want go find her hayoung surprised with syrena reaction suddenly she felt sad if only my members like her  find me when im not home but they dont they only play well in front of camera only but in fact they not even worry about me hayoung wiped her tears flowing down her cheeks..... i look back i widden my iyes when i see hayoung crying   why you crying syrena wiped hayoung tears with her finger..... im just sad even if im not home they will never looking for me hayoung  wiped her tears then she hug syrena she put her chin on syrena shoulder  they only act kind in front of camera hayoung talking while sobbing..... owh really they only act kind, dont worry you have me and adlyn we wiil by your side syrena patting hayoung back......

syrena that adlyn but who she talking with hayoung pointed her index finger toward adlyn and that guy, isnt that youngmin..... what she talk with guy syrena wallking to hayoung with angry face, then she look at where hayoung -point her index finger, syrena stop walking when she saw -eo-le talking to adlyn is youngmin, she grasped her fist she turned back  lets go hayoung syrena wiped her tears that flowing down her cheeks with her thumb, you smart adlyn use littering as your excuse to meet with youngmin..... 

you all not sleeping yet, did you two waiting for me adlyn entering the house, and she walking towards syrena and hayoung, she sat on the couch next to hayoung..... syrena look at adlyn up- and down, syrena stand up- from couch and walking towards stairs she walked up- the stairs, while looking down, what is wrong with you syrena why you always be like this when you see adlyn and youngmin did i love youngmin ahh i dont know, syrena looked down can you two sleep- in my room tonight syrena -put her chin on her hand..... syrena we always slept together, i will going up- later because now i want to shower adlyn sniffing her armpits uhh smell good, it made me want faint hahaha..... yah its dirt you know hayoung cover her nose with her finger..... hayoung better for you going up- stairs  syrena -put her hand behind her neck she rubbed her neck..... hayoung looked syrena then she turned back she running up- the stairs.....

at what time are we going to wake up- tomorrow?  adlyn set the alrm clock, after she done she crash her body on the bed i want to sleep- in the middle, you two beside hahaha adlyn stretch her hand as big as she able..... like i care and i think all -people know ghost like who sleep- in middle right syrena crawl up- on the bed hayoung can you turn off the lights -please syrena crash her body on the bed she she -pulled the blankets up- to her waist level goodnight kiss girls and sweet dream.....

Kringggggg hayoung slowly o-pen her iyes she looked adlyn sleep- while her finger, hayoung wake adlyn up- but she doesnt wake up- adlyn wake 7am already wake up-, syrena wake up- hayoung cover with her hand when she want to yawned wake up- hurry if not we will late to school hayoung yawned for the second time what ever better for me continue my nap- hayoung turn off the alarm clock then she crash her body on bed, she adlyn like pillow......

adlyn open her iyes slowly, she turned hayoung hand from her stomach what time now why alarm doesnt ring adlyn look at the clock,her iyes got bigger when she see time now  thats why alarm clock doesnt ring ahh im late again to school, syrena hayoung wake up- we late to school adlyn jump- from her bed, she running toward door she, she slam the door she headed to their closet...... what we late agin to school, you lock or not alarm clock last night syrena get out of bed then headed to door..... syrena we cant going to school at this time guard wont give us in its too late 12 pm already hayoung take the blankets the she fold it and i try wake u and adlyn this morning but you two not wake up, so i turn off the alarm, sorry its my fault hayoung put the blankets on the bed when she finish fold...... owh really we cant go in even if we beg syrena walking towars hayoung then she sit corner of the bed..... yah why you two not ready yet, hurry we already late to school adlyn slam door she walking towards mirror.....  adlyn you shower or not hayoung sat beside syrena corner of the bed, she crossed her leg and her hand.....  hayoung i guarantee one hundred -percent that she did not shower syrena -put her hand on hayoung shoulder, she crossed her leg and her hand adlyn lets skipped school today..... what skipped school you want die what if grandpa know we dont going to school today adlyn turned back looking at syrena and hayoung she raised her iyebrow..... if we go to school we did not even get in guard will never give us in hayoung stand up- from bed she going towards adlyn she take hairbrush and she combing adlyn , she take headband she tie adlyn hair wow adlyn your hair still fragrant even if you not shampoo.....  adlyn looked hayoung and syrena through the mirror  rotation syrena, hayoung are you sure want skipped school today, im scare i never skipped school from elementary school adlyn stand up- she walked towards the bed, adlyn stood in front of syrena while -placing her right hand on her waist  if we not go to school today adlyn crawled into bed while she lay supine with her head in the corner of the bed..... lets go have fun hayoung ran to the bed, hayoung sitting crossp-legged on the floor faced with adlyn and syrena..... adlyn and syrena looked at each other then they both smile..... syrena stand up- from the bed lets go karaoke syrena take her -phone she make singing style while using her cellphone..... then what about tonight we goes to nightclub, looking for big fish  adlyn turned around looking up-  then she getting out of bed..... so what we waiting for lets get dressed hayoung stand she raised her right hand like she had won olympic medal..... they got out from their room and headed to their closet to choose what they want wore.....

 

omg syrena grandpa are back adlyn widden her iyes when she saw her grandpa..... adlyn grandpa will come home from japan tomorrow okay syrena -put her cell phone into her  gucci brand bag, she looked to the front her iyes got bigger when she saw her grandpa walking towards the hotel   she -pulled the hannd hayoung and adlyn, she walked toward the counter..... yes young madam need some help-  one of the hotel employees ask syrena..... syrena hayoung and adlyn -put their index finger to their mouth now i dont need your help- syrena spokes while she crawling down the table..... please do not feel with her behavior what her name, adlyn see the emp-loyee name tag, so her name jo min hyuk so your name jo min hyuk, how long you working at this hotel adlyn stand when she see her grandpa enter the elevator, she wiped her hands on her dress she wear my name adlyn and she syrena my sister and this my friend hayoung, nice to know know you adlyn extended her hand to shake hands with min hyuk, why she bowed to me and not shake my hand back, adlyn raised her iyebrow syrena you can stand now..... hayoung why he bowed and he do not return my greeting adlyn retreat a little and whispered to hayoung...... because that is korean culture hayoung whisp-ered back to adlyn then she bowed to min hyuk adlyn you see what bow like me before her bowed she look at adlyn still not understand face..... syrena got out under the table she take handkerchief in her bag she wiped her hand with it, she look at employee that was talking with adlyn and hayoung hey you mister employee, you think who you are want talk to with my sister and my friend huh syrena walking towars the employee while crossing her  hand at her waist here throw this handkerchief, poor boy hahahasyrena smirk to the employee  lets go girls.....  adlyn walking towars that employee min hyuk ssi please dont feel with her behavior..... adlyn sam why you apologize with him, he deserve it syrena looking back she goes to adlyn and hayoung.....

miss syrena and miss adlyn where you want go he look back and smile..... hey your work just driving syrena point her index finger to her driver and my grandpa not -pay you to ask whereever me and adlyn go, so shut your mouth or else i will tell my grandpa to sack you  syrena slam car door with all her strength..... uncle -lease do not feel with her behavior adlyn bowed to her driver, syrena you too much adlyn looked syrena in the car playing with her phone, adlyn entering the car hayoung did the same too..... uncle you know any karaoke place in korea adlyn shuffle forward slightly, she -put her hand biside the driver's seat..... yeah uncle you know any good -place hayoung interrupt..... adlyn when the question she ask is not answered, she look at syrena satisfied now syrena you broke one heart..... so what i dont care you know his heart broken or not  syrena -put her cell -phone on her lap-, she looked outside o-pen window -please..... syrena you can open it by yourself, just -press here to open it.....

adlyn what we doing here syrena got out from car she slam the car door..... karaoke you said before right adlyn and hayoung  walking toward syrena..... but adlyn, you know me right i i cant goes to cheap- -place like this syrena look around karaoke -place with surprised face i want out of this -place syrena walking towards the door..... syrena wait why dont you try first, this karaoke -place always be a -place of shooting and you know lee minho city hunter drama filming here    hayoung block syrena from going out,she stand in front of the door while stretch her hand.....  lee minho syrena take her cell -phone from her bag she take her -phone out  then she surf internet  find lee minho korean actor hayoung did you mean this syrena show her -phone to hayoung..... what syrena you dont know who is lee minho, every girls all around asia know him you know hayoung cover with her hand..... im not kpop fans syrena -put her cell -phone back in her bag she walked to adlyn who busy selecting songs hayoung what the name of the group- that have twelve members syrena talking without look at hayoung nor adlyn..... urm twelve members, did you mean exo group- hayoung walking towards syrena and adlyn..... owh so their group- name exo, exo from exo -planet hahaha so funny what it is mean..... i know i know what its mean syrena adlyn raised her right hand its mean they all from exo planet..... yeah exo -planet only for handsome guys hayoung take microfone, she give to syrena and adlyn  syrena, adlyn not to fall your chin when you see their music video later hayoung warn adlyn and syrena..... what you mean not to fall our chin to the floor when we see their music video  syrena -put her hand on adlyn shoulder..... urm im agree with syrena adlyn -put her right hand on syrena waist..... okay hayoung choose exo wolf song ..... wow wofl interesting syrena and adlyn look at each other adlyn lets me sing first  syrena withrew her hand from adlyn shoulder, she hold her microphone