meet with hayoung

my sweety time

sooyeon look nuest meet fans over there soojung pointing towards nuest sooyeon why you like ren i mean he look like a girl.....

what like a girl, yah soojung you think taemin doesn't look like a girl at least ren more younger than taemin sooyeon put her hand at her waist i like ren because the same reason as you love taemin sooyeon cover her face with her hand .....

soojung look at sooyeon with angry face what same reason with me that mean you like ren because he handsome ....

yes because he handsome..... wow sooyeon how much you rub blusher on your cheek this morning soojung take her cellphone from her school shirt -poket then take sooyeon-picture i want p-os it to SNS and the title is i don't want tell you it's secret.....

send if you dare sooyeon confiscate cell phone from soojung hand....

oii why you take my cell phone use your own mobile phone soojung retrieve her cell phone from sooyeon hand but i already post it to my SNS SOOJUNG running up a bit she turned back waze at syrena and mina bye syrena and mina see you tomorrow at school.....

soojung wait for me sooyeon chase soojung she turned back to hug mina and syrena  see you at school tomorrow sooyeon running towards soojung....

mina let's go i will send you home today i put my right hand on mina shoulder.....

urm syrena sorry today i can't but tomorrow i willl tell my daddy i want come home from school with my friends sorry syrena mina hold syrena hand that my driver mina release syrena hand and heading towards her car bye see you tomorrow mina waze to syrena before entering her car....

urm see you tomorrow at school i will pick you bye as i waze to mina i saw youngmin and adlyn at traffic light....

At HoMe

adlyn you have any plan tonight, if you don't have let's go watch music bank i came out of the bathroom and towards my room i want wore which dressed tonight i open my closet i took one of my dress i will wore this tonight i walked to the mirror, i wear dress that i chosen, i apply some make up on my face and i wear a little jewelry after done make up i spray a bit of -perfume on my neck and my wrist done i got out from my room and headed towards the living room adlyn why you not ready yet ....

did i say i want go i stand up from couch i take my mug and headed to the kitchen, i put my mug in sinks i wash my cup after finished washing my cup i put cup on the shelf -plate after finish washing cup i headed walked towards my pc to finishing my homework   better for me stay at home finish my home work from going to a -place like that just waste my time, and not just me have lot of homework you too syrena i sit on couch syrena don't look at me like that my final decision i dont wan't go.....

adlyn-please, so you want i go alone what if i lost  i make cute face cause i know if make this no one will say no to me except for someon she always made me mad .....

hurm ok fine i go with you i ORGANIZE ALL OF MY BOOKS on the bookshelf i power off my laptop after finish tidy my desk i stand up and going to my room its not fair you know using your cute face when you want something.....

it is my privilege syrena sit on couch she cross her leg .....

At MuSiC BaNk

syrena isn't that your new friend i made my lip a bit nozzle....

soojung walked toward adlyn and syrena  why you don't tell me you want come to music bank soojung hug syrena owh adlyn you come too soojung go to adlyn then hold her hand sorry for what happen today we always like that with new friend.....

i look at soojung in the iyes try find if she honest or not or she just -pretend kind with me but it seem like she honest and not -pretend urm its okay me and syrena like that too if we meet new friend i smile to soojung actually it was fake smile.....

you not mad with me thank adlyn soojung jump a bit and hug adlyn i will go in first with adlyn bye bye soojung pulled adlyn wrist.....

syrena look at sooyeon i almost forgot so sooyeon how? can you take a picture with ren i elbow mina mina mina mina eat is what you know.....

what im hungry so im eating, i think its not wrong mina talk with full of food in .....

aish mina eat first then talk sooyeon knocked mina head with her cellphone.....

ouch it hurt you know mina rubbing her head im hungry before i not manage to eat, its all your fault mina look at sooyeon with angry iyes.....

what so now you want put a blame on me, i told you i will take you after dinner sooyeon put her hand at her waist......

enough girls now lets get in because the show was about to start i -pulled mina and sooyeon hand.....

girls sit here sooojung scream while waze to syrena.....

i waze back to soojung, i pulled sooyeon and mina hand go to soojung sorry we late i have to be judge for this two girls.....

syrena if this two girs fight just ignored them they always like that soojung stretch water to syrena.....

huh finally i can get out from that place i look around confirm there just me because i want take a picture, i take my cell phone from my handbagg, i look around for the second time  is anybody here i scream half-whisper okay nobody here the time i want taking a picture all of a sudden a girl hit me owh are you okay,sorry i dind't saw you why i was the one who should be sorry it should her apologize with me its not me hit her its was her hit me, i bent down a bit to hel her collect goods falling when we collide, why i guess i ever see her before but where, aish adlyn why you always forgot something like that, i tap my head.....

i'm sorry i want hurry now she look at girl in front of her, can i believe her are you kpop fans....

i look at girl in front of me with sur-prised face im not but my sister love kpop idol....

thanks god you not kpop fans, then can you hel- me she looked at adlyn with hopefully iyes hope she wil say yes .....

of course i can help you but i will not help make bad things.....

okay now i run away from my group she stop talking when two girls walking toward her i will explain to you later but now we have to run she-pulled adlyn arm.....

yah oh hayoung dont run they stop chase hayoung when peo-ple see them better we go in back one of them spoke......

At CaR -ArK

NOW i remember when i saw you i go to syrena car so you an idol.....

yeah idol apink grou- hayoung walking towards adlyn and leaning on syrena car  why you dont sit in the car.....

sorry i don't have key and it belong to my sister and not mine i look at hayoung with an exression of pity.....

owh you so cute, i feel like i want -pinch your cheek hayoung pinch adlyn cheek.....

you are already pinching my cheeks , it must be fun right be an idol madness by asian guy, you so lucky hayoung  i look at hayoung with jealous face....

of course its good be an idol madness by guy all over the world hayoung looked down but no people willing live in trapped, i want be like the other girls go everywhere they want with no worries there have pap-arazzi or not , im only 17 hayoung swipe her tears with her back hand  sory adlyn you have to hear my complaints hayoung put her head on adlyn shoulder.....

 

Dasi saranghandabeun mareul hal suga isseulkka

neoreul beorigo beoryeodo gyeolguk neoro chaewojyeo

amuri jiuryeo momburim chyeobwado bulchibyeongcheoreom

nae mom ane -eojyeoganeun i sarangeul mageul suga eobseo

bi mil ost song

will i be able to say i love you once again?

i throw you out and throw you out but in the end,i'm filled up by you

no matter how hard i try to erase you.it;s like an incurable disease

owh syrena call " hello satisfied now watching snsd perform in front of you".....

where you now you know its been haalf an hour i looking for you tell me where you now i take you.....

urm me at your car..... what you at my car when you go there ahh what ever you just stay there dont go anywhere syrena end the conversation and running to her car......

is it your sister call you hayoung glance at adlyn can i go to your house tonight.....

my iyes got bigger, why she want sleep at my house i dont care if you want sleep at my house tonight but what your  member will think if you doesnt come back sleep at your dorm tonight they might be worry.....

hey why you guys leaning on my car  syrena walking towards them both i dont want my car scratches now move syrena push hayoung and adlyn, she take her car key.....

adlyn this is your sister hayoung stand beside adlyn and whispered to her.....

yes this is my sister syrena she disgusting right i look at hayoung with crap face......

  i can hear you adlyn i took my head got out of the car and walked toward adlyn and her new friend well maybe my friend too now get in if you dont want i leave you here i went back in the car.....

syrena can she sleep at our house tonight i op-ened the car door....

.what dont she have her own house syrena look at hayoung with disgusting face ahh up to you i turn on the car engine,then look at hayoung you dont want to get in syrena raised her iyebrows.....

hayoung oen car door and get in i think you do not let me sleep at your house tonight, anyway thanks.....

owh its okay, adlyn can you find radio station i want singing i looking at adlyn.....

what singing start when you like singing i burst laugh when i heard syrena say she want singing, i find the radio broadcast okay lets sing, owh hayoung it was your song im looking back.....

 

seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no 

eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

nae soneul jabayo ijae jigeum dawaga gidae

eonjena himi dwae julge

naega himi deul ttae naege dagaon geudae

salmyeosi naegero wa immatchwo jun geudae

machi mabeo-cheoreom jun geudae

machi mabeop-cheoreom nal gamssajun

jeongmal ireon gibun cheoeumiya

gakkeumssigeun geudaedo himdeungayo

geureoke honja seulpeohamyeon eotteokhae

hana dulssik buri kkeojyeoganeun gonggan soge

naege neol bichwojulge oh

seulpeohajiman no no no honjaga anya no no no

eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

bae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dawaga gidae eonjena himi dwae julge

kkumi manteon geudean neomu tteollideon geuttaee

sumanheun siryeon soge gijeogeul baraetgo

galsurok bureooneun barame heundeullineun moseup cheoeumiya

oraetdongan manhido chamannayo

amu mal anko gogae tteolgumyeon eotteokhae

hana dulssik gyeoteul tteonaganeun sesang soge

naega neol bichwojulge oh

seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no

eonjenanana naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dawaga gidae

eonjena himi dwae julge

gajang naege himi dwae jueotdeon

nareul eonjena mideojudeon geudae

dadeul geumanhae rago mahhal ttae

majimak niga barabol sarang ijen naega dwae julge

seulpeohajima  no no no honjaga anya no no no eonjenanana

naege hangsang bichi dwae jun geudae

nae soneul jabayo ije jigeum dawaga gidae i love you

eonjena himi dwae julge

EnGliSh tRaNsLaTiOn

dont be sad no no no, you are not alone no no no

you always became a light for me

hold my hand, come and lean lean on me

i will always be your strength

you came to me when i was struggling

you softly came to me and kissed me

you embraced me like magic

i never felt like this before

are things hard for you sometimes

why are you being sad by yourself

when the lights turn off one by one

i will shine on you

dont be sad no no no, you are not alone no no no

you always became a light for me

hold my hand, come and lean on me

i will always be your strength

you had so many dreams and when you were feeling nervous 

you hoped for a miracle out of the many hardships

i have never seen you being shaken by the continuous wind

did you hold it in for a long time

why are you hanging your head down low without a word

when people start to leave you one by one in this world

i will shine on you

dont be sad no no no, you are not alone no no no

you always became a light for me

hold my hand, come and lean on me

i will always be your strength

you always were a strength to me

you always believed in me

when everyone else tell you to stop

i will become the last love that you can look upon

dont be sad no no no, you are not alone no no no

you always became a lights for me

hold my hand, come and lean on me

i will always be your strength

 

wow adlyn did we just sing with oh hayoung i cover my mouth with my hand.....

urm other girls will jealous with us syrena i put my hand at my stomach owh my stomach hurt.....

you know something hayoung if my friend know oh hayoung one of Apink member will sleep at my house they will never talk with me again i stop-ped in front of my hotel i got off from my car adlyn and hayoung did the same thing too i give my car key to one of worker working in my grandpa hotel.....

you two stay here hayoung pointed her finger..... urm we stay here this hotel belong to my grandpa adlyn walking toward hayoung and hold her hand thats why her arrogant because her grandpa one of the millionaires in korea......

 

 

 


ho-e my readers love my story i will do my best

if anyone wanna know me you all can find me in facebook just type its my nickname.....