meet with grandpa

my sweety time

 

ilook at youngmin with regretful iye,urmm youngmin i -ut my hand on youngmin arm, i miss you my fren long time no see you know right i cant come in to korea for only meeting you i wink at youngmin, he put   his chin on my head, i quiclkly push him when i see syrena come in..

 

when i open door i see that guy put his chin on adlyn head, hei what you think you are doing, i pull him away from adlyn.. you get out now, i show my finger to him i look at adlyn what you two doing here just you and him i stop talking   when i see beautiful scenery.. wow beatiful i go to window and open it i managed glare at that guy i hate him...

 

 

i see youngmin iye watery i go to him, youngmin please be easy with her she always like that when she see me with a guy you know sister proteck her little sister.. i can feel youngmin tears on my dress crying maybei will take you at 8pm tonight so get ready, youngmin said while wipe his tears..before i go ot i managed see syrena she not syrena ten years ago she different now, i tell myself and go out..

 

huhh i look at syrena with angry iye, syrena dont you remember him our childhood friend youngmin jo.. i look at syrena but she just ignored me just looking at scenery..

 

ooo so that mean you want i just looking what you and him doing, ok fine i will never interfere with your   problem again satisfied now and i dont care he our friend childhood or who he is i dont care adlyn you know i lost my memory in that accident right plus docter say i will lost memory for four years adlyn four years, i show my four finger in front of adlyn and i dont know why i hate see that guy .. youngmin what ever..i go take my dress and going into bathroom shower...

 

huhh i want sleep  tired, i wake up  because i heard someone ring bell my hotel room i stand up and go open door.. who are you ,wait is it him want meet with me and syreana i look at that uncle up and down wonder he bad or not he smile to me... grandpa i miss youuuuuu why you late come in, i pull my grandpa wrist and hug him.. i miss you so much ohh wait i will call syrena wait here ok grandpa, i stund up and running like baby to bathroom call syrena, sister grandpa here i scream..

 

what  grandnpa here aahhhh i miss grandpa  wait adlyn i want wore dress first,i quickly clean shampoo and dry my hair after dry hair i wore my dress i always bring my cloth along and change in bathroom.. lets go adlyn ,i push adlyn wrist now imposs excited to  meet with grandpa   i miss grandpa so much adlyn, me and adlyn running to living but unfortunately grand pa not there only his employee there.. where my grandpa i said looking around...?he go to japan immediately he said and go after give me cheque and car key, i look at adlyn with dissapointed iye actually i almost crying..you lucky today adlyn you got meet with grandpa but me hurm. i sit down and read magazine my iye wide when i see one of the   picture in that magazine....adlyn look at this"is this youngmin jo, i give adlyn magazine,adlyn iye wide too when she see that magazine...

 

he a star youngmin jo but why he dont tell me he an idol, i look at syrena up and down.. dont you want continue your shower i said half whisper...syrena how much granndpa give us, i take cheque and see i cant believe when i see its write one million only wow amazing i make cheque as my fan think what i want buy with this money...

 

i look at adlyn she fan herself use my cheque,i take my cheque from adlyn and run away..throw your dream away because this cheque is mine, i make my tongue out and run to bathroom...

 

who say grandpa  give that  money to you, i continue reading magazine actually i read about youngmin jo..cant believe he already be an idol wow and he more handsome now than before ahhhh so sleepy, i put magazine down and i stand up my direction is of course bed its like this bed call me to come to him and sleep i  climbed on the bed take alarm clock i set it ring at 8pm after i set alarm i take my  pillow and hug it i stand up and set all alarm clock in this room yes i want imposs syrena  hehehe.....

 

after shower i wore my dress and i go out from bathroom when i on the way to living room i see adlyn set all alarm clock in this room.. ooo you want imposs me huh i know your tactic adlyn,i walking slowly to the living room and i take all alrm clock i -ut it in adlyn bed so that when alarm ring she will shock to dead hahahahaha, i go to kitchen made something i can eat after i done i going to balconi watching beautiful scenery, itake deep breath...i go to living room and take my car key i go to door i open it and going to lif when lif open i see youngmin jo....adlyn sleep now, i i enter the elevator i see him walking to my room i came back out of the elevator and go to him.. hye what wrong with you i think i already told you right adlyn sleep now why you  still want go to my hotel room, i said half whisper afrid adlyn would hear i mad at her childhood friend, i came back to my hotel and i close door with a loud before he say anything...

i knock door but syrena not open it.. i will wait adlyn till 8pm i already  promise with her i want take her travel around seoul tonight hurm, i sigh and sit in front of their hotel room cuit cuit cuit sms who message me, i takemy  phone from my  pocket i it from sehun

 

yo youngmin lets out tonight i will treat you..

 

from youngmin to sehun

i dont think i can go out with you tonight cause i already  promise with someone i want get him to travel seoul tonight ,what about tomorrow..

from sehun to youngmin

ok but tomorrrow you have treat me ok..bye i have to  practise my dance now..

 

after text with sehun i see syrena open the door i stand up when i see she said you can come in, i go to their living room i see adlyn sleep her leg up and her head  down....urm syrena you want follow me and adlyn travel seoul, i try talking with syrena but she not answer me, i sigh

 

i heard he ask me but i dont have mood to talking with him so i stay silent and watching tv i heard he sigh who care i glare at him...123 ringggggggggggg alarm sound i quickly cover my ear with my hand i see adlyn turn off all alarm clock...

 

i open my iye when i heard alarm i quickly turn off but its hard for me to turn off all alarm beacause its not just one but 15 alarm clock i have turn off, i look at syrena laugh and i see youngmin see at at syrena laugh i dont know why when i see youngmin look at syrena with that iye i stop  turn off alarm i put my hand at my chest i can feel my heartbeat beating so fast... why i always like this when i see youngmin look at syrena with that iye, i quickly turn off alarm when youngmin come to my direction wanna help  me maybe..

 

after i finish shower and dress up i go out...lets go youngmin, i hold his wrist and pull him to door.. bye syrena i will buy you something when i came back bye, i wave my hand to syrena, she just nod at me, on the way to his car i ask youngmin... youngmiin can i ask you something..?,

 

what you want ask, i look at adlyn, this is my car i open car door to adlyn after he already in my car i go to the drivers seat and i start engine... what you want ask me adlyn, i ask her again..

 

what i want ask you something sory i forgot what i want ask, actually i want ask you still love syrena i said in my heart i can feel my tears flowing on my cheek i wipe my tears with my finger, i open window dont want he see me cry...

 

so tomorrow you will go to scholl right....?i will take you tomorrow morning so wake up early cause i dont like waiting..we here adlyn now i want find  parking, i said while i looking for  parking...

 

wow beautiful so this is han river i want take  picture youngmin lets take  picture, i take my phone out and take my picture with youngmin..lets go youngmin i pull youngmin wrist and walk to where i want go...

 

 

its like almost two hours me and youngmin at han river taking picture in all style now its already 11pm youngmin send me to my hotel he want to send me to my hotel room but i refuse cause i know he want see syrena but he still want send me so i dont have choice i have admit i want stay longer with youngmin...

 

hohoho 11pm you recently returned daebak you adlyn i clap   my hand, now before you sleep go shower first your body odor, i cover my nose with my hand..

 

really my body odor oh my god im so shy, i cover my face with my hand, i see syrena laugh..aish syrena you know what i think when you said my body odor, i yell at syrena and running to her...

 

 

 

 


hei guy i hope you all like my story and please comment and subscribe...love you all... and dont forget give me idea to finish this story...bye