two

Cold War
Chapter Two
The Bipolar You

[bgm: Dalmatian's Really Really] 

(italics=english words)

 

Junmyeon's POV 

 

I looked at the whining girl who is in the cell locked in, I admit that she's beautiful and everything but her personality is just a turn off for me. I mean how can a girl be so cold and after a minute be so nice? Well I don't think I wouldn't have a good time staying here with this girl. 

 

"I know your thinking some ert things Mr Junmyeon ssi" Her voice startled me as she spoke in a cold manner, I scoffed. 

 

"Aren't you so assuming Ms beautiful? I'm just doing my job here" I said more arrogantly

 

I heard her laugh, "Your job being a ert? Is that your new job?" she said. This girl is seriously getting on my nerves, I decided to walk towards her. 

 

"Can't you please shut your mouth just for a minute? Can't you see i'm doing some paper works right now" I said irritatingly looking at her. 

 

"Ok...but I need to tell a secret" She said leaning forward before pulling my tie towards her

 

"Sir... I hate you" she said whispering at my ear before pulling apart and smirking after. I looked at her raising my eyebrows, this girl is seriously unbelievable. 

 

---

 

After an hour of silence in the prison, the sheriff entered startling the two people in there. "Junmyeon, who is this pretty girl over here" the sheriff asked junmyeon who is busy with the works. 

 

Junmyeon stood up saluting to the sheriff before walking towards him, "I still don't know her real identity but I assume that she's the daughter of the gang leader" Junmyeon said glancing towards Krystal. 

 

The sheriff smirks hearing what junmyeon said, he walks towards krystal before staring at the girl from head to toe while krystal on the side raised her two eyebrows aware on where the man is looking. 

 

"Hey you ert old man, why are you looking at me like that?" Krystal said with her icy voice, the sheriff chuckled while junmyeon mouthed her 'don't talk to him like that' 

 

"Woah there pretty girl, i'm just observing. Well don't worry I won't do anything bad to you" the sheriff said, whispering the last line. 

 

"Anyways, junmyeon you should go home before the clock strikes 11. I'll just let the other officers handle this pretty girl here" the sheriff said confusing junmyeon 

 

"But sir I have more paper works to do-" before junmyeon could continue his sentence the sheriff cuts him off 

 

"i'm your boss so you should follow whatever I say, ok?" the sheriff said while junmyeon returned it with a nod. "I'll go get something, i'll be back" 

 

Junmyeon fixed his things on the table and his paper works that he needed to do, on the other side krystal was staring at junmyeon intensely and he noticed it so he looked at krystal's side. 

 

"I didn't know even your sheriff is a ert." Krystal said looking unamused, junmyeon looked at her with a blank expression. 

 

"It's not called being a ert, it's called observing" junmyeon said as he zip his bag and gets read to leave the room, but got stopped by krystal who shouted at him. 

 

"Hey! are you seriously leaving me here? in this dark place with that ert old man?!" krystal shouted but junmyeon ignored her and goes out of the place. 

 

--- 

 

Meanwhile krystal was inside with only a few lights on, she felt scared cause she doesn't like going to dark places. She goes back to her sit and tries to sleep, after she closed her eyes she heard the jail cell opened so she opened her eyes quickly but only to find the sheriff standing in front of her. 

 

"Hey hey there pretty girl, I just thought that you need someone to accompany you. You don't like junmyeon right? now i'm here to get comfortable with you" the sheriff said grinning and taking a seat beside krystal. 

 

Krystal moves a bit to the left to avoid the sheriff, "excuse you old man, I can be myself without any person to accompany me" krystal said defensively. 

 

The sheriff chuckled and moves more closer to krystal caressing her arms a bit which made krystal stiffened from the touch "You know, I like girls like you. So hard to get~" the sheriff said smirking. 

 

---

 

Junmyeon's POV 

 

'Why did sheriff ask me to leave this early? usually he wouldnt't like me to go home, anyways atleast i can rest' I strolled down the street quite excited to go home until I heard a scream coming from the police office, but I ignored it maybe that girl is just doing a prank. But then another scream came saying 'Help' so I hurriedly ran back to the jail and hurriedly opened the door to the office. 

 

I opened the lights and saw right in my two eyes someone was taking advantage of the beautiful girl, I hurriedly opened the door and and grab the man's shoulder and pushed him hard on the wall. I was suppose to punch him but then realize that it was the sheriff. 

 

"S-sheriff...? what are you doing here?" I asked nervously and quite confuse on what he is doing to jung, while she came up to me and hid behind my back clutching my uniform 

 

The sheriff wipes his lips before fixing his clothes, he pointed at the two of us and said "You two, i'm not finish with you two. Especially you pretty girl" the sheriff said before going out of the prison. 

 

I turned around to her and looks at her up and down, "Hey...what happened to you?" I asked quite worried on her situation, she looked up at me and surprisingly she's not even crying. 

 

"That's the first question that your gonna ask me? Aren't you gonna ask me if i'm ok or what?" she said with her blank expression as usual. She fixed her hair, her clothes and gets back to her chair. 

 

"Um...well, i'm sorry for what the sheriff did. Maybe he's just testing you..." the only thing I said because i'm still out of words. 

 

"Yeah right, you said all of you are nice people here but look what he did to me. Stupid" She said emphasizing the last word with her english. 

 

---

 

[bgm: EXO - XOXO] 

 

Junmyeon sat beside her and helps her to fix her clothes, "I'm sorry Ms beautiful on behalf of the sheriff" junmyeon said as he stares at her. 

 

Krystal turned around to face him and leans forward to kiss his cheeks, junmyeon's eyes widen at the action that krystal did. "Thank you for coming here, if you didn't come he would've touch me already" 

 

Junmyeon just nodded still confuse by her actions and her change of attitude. "Wait...so are you saying that he didn't touch you yet?" 

 

Krystal nodded and looks at her clothes "He started opening my clothes but I kicked him all over again, so he forced me to remove my clothes but I don't want so he just caressed my whole body..." Krystal said

 

Junmyeon stood up getting ready to leave after hearing krystal's story but her voice stopped him "Hey stupid, your just gonna leave me like that again? what if he comes back?" Krystal said once again in her icy voice, this made junmyeon look at her with his eyebrows raised. 

 

"Can you honestly tell me if your two different person?" junmyeon asked still raising his eyebrows, "awhile ago you were calm and nice then now back with your icy expression" 

 

Krystal grins "You seriously fell for that? Mr Kim Junmyeon I just wanted to say that your a one easy guy" Krystal said smirking, junmyeon didn't understand her last line cause she said it in english. 

 

"Can you please stop speaking in english!" Junmyeon said as he left the cell and locked it again but before he leaves again he turned around. 

 

"Tomorrow be ready, we'll be having your interview" Junmyeon said with a blank expression 

 

"Wait stupid, are you pissed off? you know your so cute~ you just don't know that" Krystal said chuckling in her sit inside the cell. 

 

"Are you making fun of me again?...please Ms Jung, continue it tomorrow. I'm tired for today" Junmyeon said as he turned around and leaves the place. 

 

"It's so fun making you piss Kim Junmyeon, it's so nice seeing you being cute~" krystal muttered once junmyeon is gone

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I remember krystal's character here in the heirs but she's just more cold and bipolar here :)) Well the love-hate relationship is already starting! Guess what? i'm going to give you a double update! >.< so exciteeeed ofr the next chapter! COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE