one

Cold War
Chapter 1
The Angel meets the Devil

"Junmyeon! Can you please move a little bit faster?!" the sheriff called junmyeon. 30 seconds have passed junmyeon ran really fast to where the sheriff is breathing hardly, looking like he ran so much. 

 

 

"Why are you being like this lately? always late, being slowly and can't do your work properly, why?!" the sheriff asked as he raised his voice up a bit. 

 

 

Junmyeon lowered his head and muttered 'sorry' to the sheriff, "Sir, i'm sorry...I just had some personal problems, I promise to focus on work again" Junmyeon said as he looked up and salutes to the sheriff 

 

 

"This better be the last time that I will see you in this office! or else I won't hesistate to fire you!" the sheriff said standing up as he goes out of his office leaving junmyeon and the other police officers. 

 

 

"Ya junmyeon what happened again?" Chanyeol his co officer walked towards him, junmyeon shooks his head and sighed. 

 

 

"Ah, these days my life has been so frustrating. First is jongin's school fees, and the other one is our rental fees" Junmyeon sighed again as he messes up his hair. 

 

 

"An advice for you bro. You need to take time to relax~ your ready for drinking later?" Chanyeol asked as he puts his arm around junmyeon leaning in. 

 

 

Junmyeon looked at him for a second but shooked his head after "It's a big NO bro, we need to do some research tonight" Junmyeon sad as he fix his uniform and goes out of the office leaving chanyeol raising his eyebrows. 

 

---

 

"Soojung-ah come here for awhile" Mr jung called krystal who is at their living room watching TV. 

 

 

Krystal ran to her dad's side "Dad~ I don't want to be called soojung now, please call me krystal" Krystal said as she insist her nickname made by her mom, all that mr jung can do is laugh. 

 

 

"Well, tonight we'll go to apgujeong we need to look and clear out things there" krystal's dad said as he drink his hot cup of coffee. 

 

Krystal looked at his dad and raised her eyebrow "Dad...what if the police could find you?" krystal asked with worry on her face. 

 

"Don't worry krystal, we are planning to move to another hide out" Mr jung assured krystal as he pats her back, while krystal returned it with a worried smile. 

 

--- 

 

"Did you really find out the hide out of the Jung's gang?" the sheriff asked junmyeon's team and all of them nodded. 

 

"Yes sir, yesterday we were out for awhile in apgujeong and saw 2 black vans carrying a big black bag and we assume one of them was Kris Wu Fan, the tall chinese prisoner that escaped from here" Baekhyun said making the sheriff nod his head

 

"Well good job baekhyun, keep it up. While you junmyeon, work hard as baekhyun does your the one who is leading the team but your also the one who is turning the team down" the sheriff said as walks out of the scene leaving junmyeon and the team to prepare their things. 

 

"Hey bro" baekhyun walked towards junmyeon and pats his shoulder "No need to be sad, it's not your fault anyways. The thing is we need to keep up with our team work, once we've done that all of us might have a promotion" Baekhyun assured junmyeon who is disappointed again. 

 

Junmyeon looked up at baekhyun and forced a smile at him, as he gained strength from baekhyun's words "Thanks bro" 

 

"Anyways guys we need to get moving, we should be prepared" Junmyeon said as he stood up to speak to his team, all of them nodded and starts to get moving on their patrol cars. 

 

--- 

 

"Krystal, you know this guy here? he's your next target tomorrow, he owns a jewelry shop so if you caught him you have jewelries!" Jung yunho said krystal's cousin and her father's assistant

 

"Oppa, what if i'll start to search on this Kim Jongdae guy starting tonight?" Krystal asked yunho with a grin on her face, yunho nodded before patting krystal's head. 

 

"Looks like something good happened?" Mr jung came in smiling as he saw the two is smiling 

 

"Nothing dad, I just need to start my new work today and yunho oppa got really proud of me" Krystal said as she nudged yunho's shoulder. 

 

While the room was full with laughters little did they know the police officers have parked their car patrols outside their hide out spying on them quietly. 

 

 

"What's happening inside there?" Junmyeon asked the others through the walkie talkie on the other side

 

"Three people were inside, I think one of them is the gang's leader" Baekhyun replied back as he signaled his co police to move and stand by near the hide out. 

 

Junmyeon nodded and walk towards the exit door so that he won't be caught. While walking quietly someone shouted 'ya' from the back and sprints towards him punching him real hard on the face, junmyeon landed on the ground but quickly got up and kicks the person's abdomen and punch his face a few times before leaving the guy unconcious. 

 

Junmyeon makes sure that no one heard their fight and continues towards the door. Junmyeon turn his walkie talkie on and tells the group to barge in and make their move "...in the count of 3...2...1 go!" junmyeon said as he himself opens the exit door and points his gun forward getting ready. 

 

Junmyeon heard guys walking towards him so he hide himself at the wall nearby getting ready to attack, as one of them saw him junmyeon already attacked the guy while his co police helped him arresting the guys. 

 

---

 

On the other side the three heard the commotion outside, yunho made his move fast as he grabs his gun and ready himself to go out. 

 

"Mr jung and krystal stay here first it's not safe outside" Yunho said but Mr jung stopped him

 

"No, i'll go with you my daughter will stay here. Krystal be safe and wait for us, don't forget to lock the door" Mr jung said as he handed out a gun to krystal for safety.

 

Krystal was left in the room with the pistol in her hands, she looks down silently praying for her dad's safety outside and for her own safety too. 

 

[bgm : juniel's pretty boy] 

 

As krystal is walking back and forth someone barged in opening the door, she's so surprised that she almost pressed the trigger on the pistol. She points out the gun at that person 

 

"Hey,who are you? are you part of the gang?" That person asked krystal calmly, krystal was curious so she opened her eyes seeing a police infront of her 

 

"Why are you asking me that, is it suppose to be me who is asking you that" krystal said with her cold expression and voice, as she reads the name tag on his uniform 'Kim Junmyeon' 

 

"Mr. junmyeon ssi..." krystal muttered slowly as she walks slowly to junmyeon who is quite confuse at the moment, "I didn't know an officer could be this handsome" krystal said almost in a whisper walking in circles tracing junmyeon's uniform. 

 

Junmyeon turns around and holds her wrists and starts to hand cuff them "Well ms beautiful I can't keep up with your bipolar personality but you can just explain in jail" Junmyeon said as he presses a thin line on his lips and smiles at her 

 

"Wait. If you called me beautiful that means you need to set me free" Krystal said cooly which made junmyeon scoff 

 

"Are you crazy ms beautiful? I didn't know what happened to you but with a gorgeous face of yours I won't easily give up with it" junmyeon said dragging krystal out of the room 

 

"Hey junmyeon ssi, your handsome, y but your arrogant, I don't like guys like you" krystal said shaking her head 

 

Junmyeon looked at her raising his eyebrows, he leaned in more closer while krystal tries to back her face a little "Oh really?...well.." junmyeon's face was an inch apart from krystal's "that's good, because I don't like girls like you too" junmyeon said smirking leaving krystal annoyed. 

 

Well...their night didn't start well right? ;)

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

omfg 1st chapter! wow I made this all night just for you guys, enjoy the funny scene of krystal and junmyeon here lol I don't like getting to the main point so fast, that's why it's long :)) 

Anyways ignore my grammars just remember english is not my main language =)) WAIT FOR CHAPTER 2!