Kai's choice

Falling in Love with Kai and Kris! [Choose your own path]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without thinking I sprinted right in front of Mr. Orange Hair, shut my eyes, and hope for the best. Now... You'd think I was stupid for doing something so reckless to someone I don't even know right? Well... Erm...
You're right... It's damn reckless.
A split second later his fist slams right onto the side of my temple and that was that. Yep... That was it... Everything turned black. My whole head probably did a 360 as people watch my body collaspse to the sidewalk once more. I don't what's the deal with me and that sidewalk... We probably have chemistry or something, because I sure can't get enough of it today!
Anyways, back to the matters at hand... Three hours later I woke in the school clinic; and thank god too cause I don't have a dime to pay for any hospital bills!

"Ermm... Who are you?"

"Me?" This guy spoke right before me. I nod once. "Well, I'm the school nurse! How are you feeling?!" He happily replies and held out his hand. Was he really expecting me to shake his hand in this position?
I was still laying on the bed when I saw his figure hovering over me like a shadow. I blink a couple more times and punches him right in the nose.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!" I shout and quickly sit up onto the bed as the 'nurse' flops to the floor. Now, there's a perfectly understandable reason why I did that, but there was no reason for my uniform shirt to be ed!!!
I quickly pull the covers over me and jab my finger towards the twitching nurse on the floor. "WHY DID YOU ED MY SHIRT?! YOU Y NURSE!!!" I scream. "SOMEONE HELP!!!" I quickly buttoned my shirt up again. "THERE'S A Y-"

"Stop screaming will you?" A low voice comes in from the foot of my bed.

"Ekk!" It was Mr. Orange Hair!

I didn't see him standing there!

"Do you not see the blood stain on your shirt? Dr. Xuimin was just cleaning it off for you." He monotonously utters.

"Eh?"

"Although I do agree he is a , you didn't have to knock him out like that..." He says and looks down to the pile of limb near my bed. I look at Dr. Xuimin and almost felt guilty.

Well, he took me by surprise, so no duh... Wait...

"Blood?! W-where?! Mines?!" I exclaim and look down at my shirt. "Uwahhhh!!! N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter