My choice

Falling in Love with Kai and Kris! [Choose your own path]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ah... I'm... Lost!!!" I yelp as I drop to my knees in disbelief. "Seoul is so big!!! And confusing!!! I don't know where to turn, there are so many roads and around a thousand signs!!! I don't know where to go!" I looked upward towards the sunny sky and caught a glimpse of a dove that seemed to not have a care in the world as it soared away.  

How free...

The loud honking of the cars and city-life ambience fills the air. It was an early morning of dew covered lawn, the only thing that reminded me of home, as I (failed to) make my way to school.
 

Everything is so foreign here. This isn't like home at all...
 

Suddenly I heard a bell signaling from behind me on my right. Before I can even react, a bike dashes right pass me. It was probably not a good idea to be sitting on the concrete ground, like an idiot, in a city full or cars and bikes, where crime and accident rates are at their highest.

"How dangerous! This whole town is driving me crazy! First, the bus was full of rude kids, I become lost, and then this! What's next?!" I complained to myself.

 

"Excuse me." I hear a low and monotonous voice utters.

 

Err...

 

My head quickly turns around and sees a pair of navy blue colored pants. Something about this situation wasn't going to end well. I slowly trace my eyes up the legs to a face hovering above me. He was looking down at me alright, but I couldn't see his face with the help of the sunlight beaming behind him like some god. It definitely made me feel like a lower specie.

 

"Hey you..." I felt a slight kick at my arms and notice that my hands were flat on his shoes.

 

"Gyah!!!" I blurt and jerk backwards.

 

Was I doing that all this time? Jeez, that must've looked embarrassing...

 

"Sheesh, what luck, I can't seem to get rid of cheap girls like you." He huffs and pulls his foot from under my hand. I was dumbfounded for a second while a gush of anger fumes from within my gut.

 

What? C-c-cheap girls like me?! I'm not cheap and I just met you!

 

I quickly exhale and stand up from my pathetic downfall. The rude guy was already walking away from me, as if he had just gotten rid of an annoying pest and went on his merry way!

 

"H-hey!" I shout. He stops, without turning around.
Now that I got a better look at him, his hair was brownish orange which lightly wrapped around his neck.

What a bright hair color!!! (Obviously, hadn't known anyone who had dyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter