London Lights

Heart Attack

HEY guys! YES I AM FINALLY BACK! OKAY YES I AM SO SORRY OKAY I KNOW I WAS ON A REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG HIATUS WITHOUT NOTIFYING YOU GUYS! BUT HERE IS A SHORT CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVLIES! 


The next morning, JunHee felt a pair of muscular arms encircled around her waist. The events of the previous day were fresh in her mind and her lips curled into a smile. Her eyes cracked open, greeted by Sehun’s sleeping face.

She reached up and traced his defined jawline. At that moment, a smile appeared on Sehun’s face while bringing her deeper into his embrace.

“I like it when we’re like this… When I’m in your arms.” She said muffled in Sehun’s chest. His grin widened as he tightened his grip around JunHee’s waist.

She turned her back to Sehun and glanced at the clock on her nightstand. She turned back into Sehun’s embrace and let out a peaceful sigh.

“Where do you want to go today?” Sehun asked whilst taking in her scent.

“Well… We should visit the Buckingham Palace as well as Big Ben, and at the end of the day we can go on the London Eye. How about that?” JunHee suggested.

Sehun glanced down at her and kissed her forehead.

“Sounds like a plan.”

“I just came up with an idea!” JunHee suggested enthusiastically.

“What?”

“Bring your guitar with us and we can go to a nearby park and sing.”

Sehun gave JunHee a unsure look. Although the loved singing, and even more with JunHee but he was unsure about the idea JunHee had put out.

Despite his uncertainty, Sehun accepted her request gladly. He could never refuse her request.

“Okay?”

“Okay.”

 

The couple got out of bed and quickly go dressed. Coincidently, the two wore matching outfits. They both wore a red plaid shirt overtop a black T-shirt. Not only that, but they both wore a back toque. The only difference in their outfit was that JunHee wore denim shorts over her tights while Sehun just wore jeans.

 

Shocked by this phenomenon, the two just looked at each other and laughed. With wide smiles on their faces, the couple left the house hand in hand.

“Let’s go.”

 

After the couple finished sightseeing, they went to a park near Buckingham Palace. The couple walked around and found a bench shaded by a tree. As the JunHee took out her speakers, Sehun took his guitar out. They set up a small performance area.

Before they began, the Sehun tuned his guitar they prepared their song. When they were about to begin they smiled at each other and took a breath. The music started to flow out of the speakers as the two began to drown into the melody. Soon after their voices followed along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gavEC5aWAzM ( For the First Time in Forever * I just had to sorry*)

Not long after, a small crowd gathered around them. The harmony of their voices enchanted their listeners. When the two opened their eyes they were greeted by people surrounding them. Some of them had even pitched in and gave them a few bucks.

When the song ended, the audience cheered and anticipated another song. Seeing the reaction, both of them gladly sang another song except this time, the song was sad and mellow. While the two sand you could hear the emotions and power coming from their voices, and the way their voices sounded together sounded so perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6jdIjA3Qo&list=RD5U6jdIjA3Qo ( Say Something Cover by Eric Nam and Boa)

Soon their day was coming to an end. They finished their jam session in the park and headed to the London eye.

“See Sehun wasn’t that fun?”

“Yeah, it really was. I enjoyed that.” Sehun said sweetly.

They went into an empty capsule. Sehun took as seat and JunHee followed along. The capsule slowly started to move up as the couple sat in each other’s embrace. When they reached the top, JunHee was in awe. The London Lights were beautiful, you could see the whole city down below and everything seemed so small.

While JunHee admired the beautiful city lights, Sehun was admiring her. He loved it when she became so filial and child-like. However, at that moment Sehun felt searing pains from his heart that spread like fire through his body except this time it was worse. Sehun was unable to breath and unable to move.

JunHee turned around and saw Sehun clutching his chest with heavy breaths. She didn’t know what to do she panicked. Her mind was spinning and her eyes started to feel hot. She quickly aided Sehun and did what she could but she didn’t know what was wrong. But that that moment, Sehun went unconscious…


Well... I hope you liked it. I did kinda leave a cliff hanger soooo yeah wonder whats going to happen next. Anyways love you lovelies and thank for reading you guys are really the best!