FAP FAP ( back up)

eat your kimchi (the kpop trap)

a few months later.....

Simon and Martina began to make video's again after the incident with junsu and the banana's. they really don't know what really happened and why they were captures but it was all behind them. this time they were doing a fap fap and bringing along sozee and leigh for back up so it wont end up like last time. they started to pack up and began walking to the destination. 

 

~ junsu's lair~ 

this time he needed a new plan to capture. he began calling and texting other kpop idols cause this was urgent if he didn't capture them fast then all the kpop's secret would be revealed. back in a  kpop music Monday Martina said that maybe all the kpop idols had a secret power. well it was true so they have to make sure they forget what they'd said it and not say any more about it. 

 

~ back to the fap fap ~

the eyk crew were still walking. they stopped by a few store because Martina really wanted some thing. as they kept walking a strange gang of people were walking by. they were all dressed in black with shades on. EYK began walking faster.

"hurry up we got to get away. they seem to suspicious" said sozee.Martina looked back to make sure they weren't following. when she did they were no where to be found. they sighed in relief and began walking normal again. 

all of a sudden a puff of smoke surrounded them and TOP of bigbang appeared. Martina's eyes widened and she began fangirling. Simon, leigh and sozee were too shocked to move and just kept staring. again another puff of smoke came. they were all transport to junsu's lair once again. they began panicking with all the other kpop idol's just staring at them. junsu came out and told the idols to capture them and put them in the machine. 

they began fighting. Simon transformed in to fangorilla again to fight them, Martina became agyeozilla and sozee and leigh had a power suit and sword. they had too much to fight, Martina called for spudgy and meemers. this time meemers was not lazy and spudgy didn't become distracted. they flew in fighting. Simon was trying to hug all the idols making them scream and hide. Martina tried using her agyeo to get them to do what she want till she made them unconscious. sozee and leigh with their battle suit on did flips and tricks knocking out people. it was not enough, u c exo had there 12 powers. junsu made them dance till the dropped, and the rest of the kpop idols had there powers. simon, leigh, meemers and sozee were captured but Martina and spudgy still fighting. they almost knock out everyone except top and spudgy.

it was Martina vs top and spudgy vs Kevin. Martina couldn't stop staring at TOP's eyes, she was mesmerized. she did everything he said. it was up to spudgy but he as well couldn't do anything. he loved Kevin and gave up. EYK was defeated. in to the machine nothing could help them. their memories was erasered and were sent back home or was it really?

~ at home~ 

"did u c that?" Martina said, "it was smart to use clones instead of going out, i knew this was gonna happen"

" yeah, yeah i was wrong! " said simon.  so  is it really the end of it? those this mean it's over? what's gonna happen? oh wellz for now they continued making for video till the day comes again.